TGIF Checkin July28

bceogirl

Cathlete
Good Morning & TGIF Everyone!

For the 3rd day in a row I'm up at 4 am! :(

That's the bad news.

The GOOD news is that I'm going to IHOP for breakfast (at a more decent hour)!!! :9 :9

Yesterday's workout (step from Gauntlet & Imax extreme) was awesome. In the evening I walked with DH.

Today is upperbody & abs.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANE!!! (luvtorun)
Hope you have a great day!!!!!:7 :7

Good Morning Fit Chicks!!!!

:7 :7 :7 TGIF:7 :7 :7

I'm going to do LowMax this morning.

Becky: Great workout and have fun at IHOP!!!:9 :9 :9 :9

Jane: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Hello to all that follow....have a great day!

Good morning gals. Step Blast for me today. Didn't get muchsleep last night as our power went out from a storm. I was worried that my alarm wouldn't go off in the AM. I set my phone alarm and my watch alarm and then the power came back! I'm tired now.

Happy Day Jane!

Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Morning ladies. Today was IMAX 2 for me followed by abs from Leaner Legs. I was supposed to go out with friends tonight for dinner, but it feel through. I'm kind of glad though because we were going out for Mexican and I just have no will power when it comes to that.}(

Have a great Friday everyone!

Katie

Good morning ladies!

Today I did KickMax.

Oh, and I didn't eat any birthday cake or pizza last night! Go me!

-Becky

Good morning,

Today was an Interval day, but I was feeling a little strange in my knee last night. I was planning on Imax 3, but I really need a break from Cathe cardio I think, just too boring for me, so I did Mindy Interval Express and ab hits. Mindy is just so much fun, you forget your doing intervals. I really love her cardio!

Saturday - SS Tear it Up
Sunday - Hi/lo- 30 minutes, stretchmax and coremax.

Have a great weekend!

Hi Ladies.

Today will be Ripped and a TM run of undecided length...I got new shoes last night so I am VERY excited to try them!:7 :+ :7 :+ :7

TGIF!:)

I'm doing Muscle Max today. Last night I was out late with my children doing the big "Camp" shop. I didn't get my little ones to bed until after 10pm, it was ridiculous! But, today is a new day and everyone slept in, hopefully they won't be falling apart this afternoon. Happy Friday everyone.
Heather

Good morning girls,

Well my exercise routine has changed again as my hip is not responding well to cardio. I am debating on calling and making a dr's appointment.He will probably tell me to take a few weeks off from exercising,and take ibuprofen. I thought the 5 days that I took off would help. So I guess upperbody is on the plan for now. Geez! I hate doing just upperbody! I love Cardio!!

Don't know what upperbody I will do today but will decide in a while after bkf.

I need some good vibes ladies!

kim

Hi ladies,

No workout for me today. I have to clean, laundry,finish staining the deck,decorate a cake and clean the pool for my son's Birthday party tomorrow. All this in 90 degree weather!

Take Care of that hip, Kim. Sending good vibes your way.

Have a great weekend and Happy Bday Jane!:)

Elaine

Kim- hope that hip feels better soon!

Heather-I read your WW post and congrats on the weight loss!! Hopefully the kids will be good today!

Everybody-great WO's

I am planning.......ummm.......let me check....oh, bis'tris'and shoulders with plyos between sets. I most likely will do some IMas2 blasts. I will see how that goes. If it doesn't feel right, then I will just do the weights and then a TM run or something for cardio.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in July 25 2006 and Fitness album!!!!

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/154/.png[/img] [/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

Good morning everyone!!!

I am also going to breakfast today Becky and I am undecided about having a big veggie omelette or a big stack of french toast with fresh strawberries.....mmmm

I think I am going to just run 3miles and do some lying leg work. I did PUB last night before bed time and I was pooped going to bed last night.

Have a great day ladies and Happy Friday:) :) :) :)

Susan

Maeghan,
You have a good day to and thanks for the compliment. I'm glad you are enjoying the big step. It makes a difference, doesn't it, having a full size versus the small one.
Heather

Definately Heather!! Just using one set of risers kicks my butt even more. I love it!!
Well due to time, I didn't do my plyo moves. It probably is a good thing though, since my knees have been bothering me a bit lately.
So I did S&H bis and tris, and then the shoulder work from ME.
I know Fit TV doesn't have the entire version of all the WO's, but it is so nice to have it since I only OWN the Intensity Series.

Great WO's everyone!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in July 25 2006 and Fitness album!!!!

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/154/.png[/img] [/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

Hey there...I did 3 miles on the TM today. I did the first 2.5 miles as a flat run at my normal pace, the next .25 mile was at the same pace but on a 3% incline and then for the last .25 mile I ran flat again but punched the speed up by .5! The shoes felt good. The real test will be on the road. I am hoping to run a mile or 2 outside tomorrow morning if I can get out there early enough to beat the heat!:eek: I am going out tonight though so I don't know if THAT is gonna happen!:p

I have things to do today to prepare for my bbq tomorrow so I'm not so sure Ripped is going to get done. I always have tomorrow if I need it. If it's too hot to run, I can just do Ripped in the a/c and call it a day!;)

Hey ladies,

I decided to do GS/MIS chest and MIS abs.

I also went ahead and made an appointment with my physician on Monday morning.

Everyone have a great weekend!

kim

Kim- glad you're going to see the doc. I'm getting my hip xrayed next week since my knee one was normal and I'm still feeling pain here and there. I never took any time off, but I started stepping with no risers (which makes me feel like I'm cheating or something), but it has helped. Good luck Monday.

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

I did the 8 min. taebo for a short cardio with weighted gloves and ankle weights on, then did CTX back minus the quarter dead lifts at the end (still 10 min.) then did selected standing legwork from Legs and Glutes all done with the ankles weights on, and PLB floorwork again with ankle weights still on, my legs are like jelly now,LOL!! And I still have to grocery shop this afternoon.

Hope you all have a great day and a great workout.

Ok, you gals are confusin' me, there are 2 Friday check ins so I posted orginally under that one.
:+

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.