TGIF! BFL Check-in for Friday 5/23

HPLECTRA

Cathlete
Hello and Good Morning to you all!

Wow, I am the first!

I hope everyone had a great day yesterday. I will have to go back and read everyone's posts.
Yesterday was another one of those days! Today isn't going to be any better.

Just want you to know that I am here with you all and routing you all on. :)

I will try to catch up this afternoon I just have too many things going on this morning. One being I am getting my new car!

Have a great day!
BBL Heidi

Hey Heidi,we posted at the same time! I will copy and paste mine! I hope your day is better!

Good Morning girls!

Yay,its friday...memorial weekend,and its my DD's last day of school so no more waking up this early for a while! When she starts back in the fall she will be riding the bus no more carpool mommy!

Today's workout will have to be later in the day because i've got dd's end of the year assembly to go to this morning,then im getting my hair trimmed,then grocery shopping!So it will happened in the afternoon! It will be a 40min powerwalk with hand and ankle weights, and gs legs or i may do butts and gutts...some lowerbody workout!

Im having a hard time lately staying on my diet? Last week i did for about three days then i caved,this week i went three days agian before caving? Ive got to get my act together and stay focused...its just hard right now for some reason? My workouts on the other hand are AWESOME!

sorry to ramble on....hugs to everybody:)bbl

Morning!
Heidi - Yay, enjoy your new car!!!

Amelia - Wow, school lets out early where you live! My DS has to go until June 18th!

I took a rest day today. I have a full body workout planned for tomorrow (probably MIS) and a 16 mile run on Sunday.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Kathy

Good morning, ladies! Happy Friday!

Thanks to Melissa checking in on me (thanks, girl), I'm here this morning to commit!!!! I've just been so tired since we got back from our trip. And with this "all or nothing" brain, I tend to spiral a few days until I realize this is NOT what I want to be doing! I went to bed early last night, by 9pm and still slept till 6:45 this morning! BUT....when the kids are on the bus, I'll be hitting the basement for legs!

Part of my problem is that I'm not enjoying the daily workouts from the trainer. Yes, they are awesome and effective, and I like them for about 3 days of the week, but I don't like the way they're set up. She has me do cardio, then weights, then cardio. And I PREFER cardio days and weight days separate. Just a personal preference. I'm glad I only paid for 1 month to TRY it....guess this is WHY you pay only 1 month to try, right? lol

ANYWAY.......THE BUCK STOPS HERE!

Thanks for listening to my whining. I've been lurking and reading about DFIL (prayers), new car (awesome), new challenges (more awesomer! LOL), and Kathy's crazy workouts (HA)! I'm here today!

Gayle

Hello,

Belinda: Nice to see you starting us off yesterday. Great job on your UB and KPC premix cardio workout!
What are you going to do about that computer issue? I hope that you get it resolved soon.

Stephanie: Awesome job on your iTread #5! You got tricked into thinking there were only 2 challenges eh!? This is a great workout with those big hills!

Sherry: Oh my gosh! I hope things get back to normal for you soon! I have the opposite problem with the eating and stress. I can’t eat if I am stressed out! Which is bad because then I end up with a bad migraine…which I woke up with this morning!

Amelia: Great job on your PW and GS! Do you feel the burn today?
Enjoy your new haircut!

Carolyn: Enjoy your next couple of days with your family and friends. These times are short and sweet. You’ll be back full steam ahead soon. I am glad that your deck got finished in time!
So sorry to hear about your FIL. My grandmother passed away years back from this type of cancer. Now I am hearing about our Senator Ted Kennedy with a Glioma….my dad passed away with this when I was 16 and he was only 42.
This kind of stuff brings back a lot of memories…good times and hard. I hope that they can make your FIL comfortable during this rough time.

Kathy: I liked how the CC#5 worked out the other day. I was feeling it yesterday! I haven’t had a chance to check out Vee’s review yet. Have fun with this one!
Have a great relaxing day! My DS has 14 days left of school. I can't wait too! My DD has one more exam today and then she is done. She looks like the walking dead from staying up so late studying.:(

Melissa: Welcome back! Glad that you were able to get in you workouts while away too!
What is your plan for this evening?

Connie: Great job on your workout! How did the abs feel?
Have fun with B&G! How are your legs today?

Hello to Gayle! How are you today? Get in your workout and you’ll feel great! Miss you!

Take Care and make it a good one!
Heidi

Hey Gayle,

Guess your 1 month trial was just that! It was worth checking out something new I am sure.
Have a great LB workout!:)

Have to get DS up for school.
BBL Heidi

Hello to everyone I missed.
Speaking of missing...where is Michelle these days?

Good morning! I'm at work starting a fresh work week...and wishing I was still home in bed!! lol

I'm quite surprised that I don't have much DOMS at all in my LB after my condensed B&G workout. *scratches head* My thighs are feeling it some, but nearly as much as I feared. Weird, but good! My abs are a bit tender since I worked them 2 days in a row. All in all, so far I'm loving the pain of B&G.

Heidi~ Enjoy the new car! Hope your day isn't as "one of those" as it seems it will be.

Amelia~ Yay for the last day of school!!

Kathy~ Enjoy that rest day, girl, you've definitely earned it!

Gayle~ Whoohooo for re-committing! Don't worry about the trainer thing, you gave it a try and it just isn't for you. No biggie... :)

Here's the plan for today:
M1~ wg organic lucky charms, scoop protein powder, skim milk
M2~ HB egg and Kashi bar
M3~ WW's Smart Ones Thai Chicken and Rice noodles with a salad topped with light Asian vinegrette
M4~ lf cottage cheese and mixed berries
M5~ Apricot and Jalapeno glazed chicken breast with sesame noodles (ezekiel)
M6~ 1/2 c chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream :9

I'm planning a rest day today, as I know I'll be really tired when I get home and I've pushed myself workout-wise these past 3 days. My plan is to get to bed early tonight.

Have lovely TGIFs everyone!

Hey guys. Drive by post just to document my workout. Got the kids on the bus and did PLB. I wasn't sure what I SHOULD have done, workout-wise, to get back on the trainer's schedule, so I chose lower body. I decided to finish out the month trial with her program and then move on.

School/work is done till Tuesday. What are your weekend plans, everybody? Me....we have baseball tonight. Tomorrow is baseball, and older DS's basketball practices start tomorrow also. Tomorrow is also SO's DS' BDay, so we'll be there tomorrow night. Sunday is the minor league baseball game and Monday is QUIET! I plan on getting in morning workouts ALL 3 DAYS!!!

Gayle

Hi everyone! Been busy this morning trying to get my work done so that I can GET OUTTA HERE!!!!:7

Gayle - glad to see that you are back! :+

Hi to everyone else!!

I did not get up at 6:00 and get my CC in..;( But I think I needed the extra sleep more. First thing when I get home I'm hopping on that bike.

I'll BBL to post meals & such!

Hey everyone! It's been busy at work today and I got a bit stressed out...and ended up eating out for lunch. x( BUT I balanced it out by ordering grilled chicken sandwich, eating only half the bun, ordered it without mayo and enjoyed my french fries. :+

I'm back on track with my BFL4W snack/meals for the rest of the day, though...and I won't be eating that ice cream later! ;)

Remember how I said I didn't have much DOMS...yeah, well, I take that back! Eeewwwooouch!

Checking at this time because I'M HOME! We let everyone leave at noon today because we've been working like crazy the past few weeks. No workout yet, because I've been catching up on the sleep that I didn't get before and during the audit.

It's a 3 day weekend to regroup. Not much planned - hair cut & highlighted tomorrow, the fair on Sunday (nicest day) and parade on Monday. That's more than enough to get my act back together. Kids have 3 weeks of school left, so at least that is winding down also.

Just wanted to say Hi.

BB sometime later.

Hi again!

I just finished CC#3 and I feel GREAT!!! My UB is screamin' from last night's workout. Love shoulder DOMS!!

M#1: banana applesauce bread w/ 1/2 T natural pb & 1 c skim
M#2: apple & string cheese
M#3: salad w/1 can tuna
M#4: 1/3 c oatmeal, 1/3 c skim & 1T walnuts
M#5: grilled chicken & steamed veggies
M#6: not sure yet..maybe a protein shake

Hey girls!:)

Well,after reading Mellisa's meals i must make some more banana bread,LOl I miss it...its like a little treat in the morning

so,im done with my workout! Yay, I started with abbs then GS legs/standing then a 30minute powerwalk.

Feels good and my eating has been ok too! I had a Zaxby's zensatations asian salad and all i have to say is OH MY GOD,it was heaven! I made the mistake of going to there website to see the nutrional value on it and :eek: the calories were crazy ,good thing it filled me up for most of the day:eek:

hey to everybdoy

Heidi-Yay on the new car!

Hey everyone!
I want to get in on this BFL challenge. I read about it in another discussion and totally need a group to keep me accountable so, I am reaching out across cyberspace! HELP. I have the book---believe it or not, someone gave it to me years ago. Now it is a matter of reading it and getting started with you guys. Keep me honest!!!

Hey wrkoutqueen!

WELCOME!!! You have come to the right place! We will help you stay motivated and on track!

FYI...You may want to post to today's check-in...we post a new one everyday. Today's title is *-*-*BFL, Monday 5/26*-*-* Here's the link...

http://69.0.137.118/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=9&topic_id=123214&mesg_id=123214&page=

Everyone is so nice and helpful. It's nice to have you with us! We are all in this together!

Have a great Memorial day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.