TGI ---Kettlebells ---Friday--->

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning!
TGIF! TGIF! TGIF!!

Today was stretch max #3. Active rest day :)
I was thinking of jumping rope, but decided to save my energy for tomorrow. I need to workout at 6am tomorrow, DS10 has his cub scout's pine wood derby at 8:30 in the morning!!:eek: Whoever thought that would be a better time than 3pm, I'd like to have a few words with them!!:p

Jane::: Your workout yesterday looked fun! You signed up for a lot of races, you go girl!! Ever think about running barefoot/with Vibrams?

Melissa::: Great job on ETK yesterday!

Marcy::: Missed ya! glad you are back. Hope you are feeling better today.

waves to Gayle, Rhonda and Nita!!
Have a GREAT Friday!!! Hooray!

Happy TGIF!!

Tonight I'm going for a 3 mile run. The weather is finally warming up. We'll be in the mid 60's today. Our normal temps should be in the 70's at this time of the year.

Deanie ~ Running barefoot scares me. I need all the support I can get. I may try them at some point but right now I'll stick to my Sauconys! Have fun at the pine wood derby. It sounds like fun!!

Marcy ~ Glad to see you back. I've given up on trying to find a job in Georgia. That's why I work in Florida and that is where I'm focusing my search on. The pay is better too!

Hope everyone has a great Friday!!!

Good morning!

Sorry to be MIA yesterday. I was at a vendor user group meeting yesterday at a ski area (seriously!!), and I had no computer access. Wednesday night I did the Swing, Slingshot and half of the TGU round on Keith Weber's DVD. I forgot how kick-butt that slingshot round was!! Yesterday, I got to ski for a few hours. :)

Deanie - Enjoy your rest today! I am humbled by your discipline to be able to work out at 6am on a Saturday. :cool: Great workout yesterday! Good luck to DS on his pine wood derby race!

Jane - Have a great run tonight! You have an ambitious race schedule set up...I like it. Loved the workout you did yesterday. :cool:

Melissa - Hope you had a good cleaning session with Grams. :) Sweet workout yesterday! I really like doing TGU's in my warmup.

Marcy - Great workouts! I hope your cols goes away really, really fast. Nice job on Lotus! :) OMG, I just found a picture of Horse pose...seriously bendy!

Hi Nita and Rhonda!

Workout B is next, I'm not sure if I'll do it tonight or tomorrow.

Have a good day!

Deanie, THAT IS SUCH A CRUEL THING TO DO TO PARENTS! :eek: Why so early?

Jane & Deanie, I won't ever run barefoot, either, because of pebbles, nails tree roots, etc. and it would be nice to try the Vibrams, but I was born with a very neat... I can't think of the word right off the top of my head, I want to call it a malfunction or mutation, but that's not it... abnormality, disfigurement? Anyways, I only have 9 toes because my two long toes next to my right big toe look like they have were fused together via radiation. I have one toe and 2 toe heads/nails. My Siamese toes. :cool:

Gayle, that's what I call a meeting! :D:cool:

Marcy, I hope that you are feeling better!

Hi Nita and Rhonda!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I ran this morning outside (2.3 miles) but I had a hard time with it. I probably should have done something a little bit lighter because I am in between two hard ETK days, but I really wanted to get out and run because the sun was shining. Since February 1 we have only had 2 1/2 days of sun!!!

See you guys later. :)

Melissa

Jane & Deanie, I won't ever run barefoot, either, because of pebbles, nails tree roots, etc. and it would be nice to try the Vibrams, but I was born with a very neat... I can't think of the word right off the top of my head, I want to call it a malfunction or mutation, but that's not it... abnormality, disfigurement? Anyways, I only have 9 toes because my two long toes next to my right big toe look like they have were fused together via radiation. I have one toe and 2 toe heads/nails. My Siamese toes. :cool:

Melissa - My nephew (he's 10) has exactly the same thing on one foot, I think it's with the 3rd and 4th toes. Two perfect toes that looked like their fused together. We keep telling it's going to make him a faster swimmer. ;):cool:

Even though your run was hard, I think it was worth it for the sunshine. :)

Hi all. No workouts because I have had stuff to do. I think I should be able to workout tomorrow.

Deanie- I admire your discipline. Have fun with DS tomorrow.

Jane- It is in the 60's here as well. I am so in favor of warmer weather.

Gayle-;) I hope you enjoyed your group meeting. I love doing slingshots but I need to map out a location outside of my apt. I don't want to put a hole in the wall.

Melissa- I hope you get some more sun soon. Interesting revelation.

Hope you feel better Marcy.

Have a great Friday ladies.

Hi Everyone!

I'm still feeling like crap but I managed to do a workout today. I broke open a new one - Resist A Ball Rhythmic Stretch & Strengthen with Rebecca Lloyd. Never heard of the instructor but she was good. Lots of balance moves. Some tough stuff like pushups on the ball (1-legged) and then bringing the leg through in front of the ball. Didn't really have the strength to do them today but my balance was pretty good.

Also went for a 30-minute walk.

Deanie - Have fun at the Pine Wood Derby tomorrow!

Jane - I've heard it's been a rather cold winter down here this year. Sunday it will be 68. YAY!

Gayle - Nice you got to go skiing yesterday. Hope you have a great Workout B!

Farmer - Hope you have a great workout tomorrow! Have you gotten a chance to try any Shock Cardios yet?

Thanks for all the healing vibes. Went to get an allergy shot today and couldn't even get one because I had a cough.

I love doing barefoot workouts (can you tell?!) but I can't imagine running barefoot - not enough support.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.