--->TGI--->Kettlebells--->

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning and happy Friday!!

Today was rest but I did stretch max #1. I wanted to do #3 also, but couldn't get up out of bed today! I think on stretch/yoga days I have a problem getting out of bed because I feel I'm only doing a 20 min. workout and I'm not really working.... any way, the stretch felt great!

Jane::: How was the sister kettlebelling? I hope you had a nice visit and a fun workout. Are you the workout queen of your sisters?;)

Marcy::: How are you feeling today? Did you swing 50 swings/10 sec. rest today? I hope it went well!

Gayle:::What did you end up doing?????:)

Andilynn::: Are you sore from your workout yesterday? That was a scorcher!!What did you decide to do about STS and Kb's?

waves to Farmer and Vilma!!
Have a wonderful Friday everyone!!!

Good morning! It's another cold one this morning! I'm ready for more of that wonderful warm weather we had last week! Oh well, soon enough I'll be complaining about how hot it is! Yesterday was a rest day for me so all my exercise was limited to playing with my grandson , he should be pretty tired after he boxes on the wii he really gets into it! I think I'll start off with thbe 4DS this week and try(at first ) I'm afraid I'll miss my kettlebells to much if I wait two weeks. But you have a really good point Deanie , my body may tell me differently! So now I really have to get some 1rm's done, no excuses!

Waves to everyone! Have a good Friday!:)

Good Morning Everyone!

Today is a rest day for me as I have a 5K race tomorrow morning. Hopefully my time will be better than last time.

Kettlebellin' with the sisters was fun. That was a first for all of us. I'm not going to take credit for being the Workout Queen. My twin sister works out as much as I do and we do lots of our workouts together. We also do races together. My 2 older sisters workout but not at the intensity as my twin and I do.

Hope everyone has a great Friday! :)

Good morning!

Well...I ended up bailing on both workouts last night. :eek: We actually had some sunshine (and daylight!) when I got home so I went out back and cleared brush. We have some trees on our property that look like they might be abandoned apple trees, but they're so overgrown with grape vines and other crap that it's hard to tell. So I worked at clearing out one of those.

Deadlifts are on tap for tonight.

Have a good rest day Deanie.

Andilynn - Enjoy 4DS.

Jane - Sounds like you guys had fun. Good luck on your race tomorrow!

Waves hello to Marcy, Vilma, and Farmer. :)

Have a good day everyone.

Good Afternoon!

Today was my last day of Week 5.

I did 3 ladders of C&Ps with 25#. Here are my pullups:

Ladder 1: 1; 2; and 1, 3/4-1 and 3/4 - My right shoulder started to hurt after the cleans.

Ladder 2: 1; 1 and 3/4-1; and 1, 3/4-1 and 3/4-1

Ladder 3: 1; 1 and 3/4 - 1; and 1, 3/4-1 and 1/2.

I did the 50 swings for 4 minutes with 10 secs. rest. I did a total of 200 swings. I took an extra few seconds rest before the last set. I thought my arms were going to fall off! My forearms were killing me. I had Providence going in the background since I used it for a warmup and I kept hearing Anthony in the background saying we're almost finished. I think this was the most swings I've done in one day and with the shortest amount of rest.

Then I did the Boot Camp cardio premix. I did all the drills except I didn't do the last set of Terminators.

Deanie - Glad you enjoyed your stretch. Why not do David Swenson's 45 min. Short Forms? Then you'll feel like you're getting in a full workout.

Gayle - Yard work is still a workout! Glad you enjoyed the sunshine.

Jane - Good luck with your race tomorrow! Sounds like you have a very fit family.

Andilynn - Hope you enjoy 4DS. It's one of my favorite series.

Waves hello to Farmer and Vilma!

Have a great day!

Marcy

I fell off the wagon yesterday

My coworker had a baby shower yesterday and I was in charge of preparing food. So I ate like a mad woman and paid for it this morning.

I will get back on track, after I finish this Chick fil A sandwich and fries.

Jane- Glad you had fun with your sisters.

Deanie- A workout is a workout. In my workout calendar I give myself a glitter smiley sticker each time I do something.

Marcy- Sounds like you had a good workout. I have a hard time working out without tv instruction or at least the background music. Thanks for the article the other day.

Andilynn- Have fun with 4DS.

Gayle- I would much rather do yardwork than exercise. At least you have real trees. All we have are the 2 standard builder trees and a fig that we planted.

Good Afternoon

Andilynn::: Have fun with 4DS it is my favorite series of Cathes!

Jane::: Sounds like you had fun yesterday! How cool to be a twin!! Are you identical? Do you have only sisters? I am the oldest and have 2 brothers.

Gayle
::: Enjoy your deadlifts tonight

Marcy
::: You Are A Maniac!!!:eek: and I say that only because I like you;) There is NO WAY I could have done any more working out after the 4min. of swings last week!!!, and you went and did BC cardio too!!!! WOW! I am blown away! Can you breathe? Did you pass out? Wow you are in great shape!

Farmer::: LOL! you are funny about your sandwich and fries!! Everyone should fall off the wagon sometime,:D Friday night dinners are my cheat meals! I like your sticker idea- fun!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Deanie - Thanks! ROP really isn't giving me much chance to do a lot of cardio so I have to fit it in whenever I can. I now have to go for allergy shots twice a week which cuts into my workout time.:mad: I did rest for a few minutes between the swings and BC. I know my endurance has improved but I'm sure my asthma medication is helping too. I'm sure once I catch up to you in weight, I'll have no energy for any extra cardio either!

Farmer - I've fallen off the wagon too many times to count! We have way too many treats here at work. It seems like every week someone is dropping off bagels or donuts and they're very hard to resist!

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.