---TGI - Kettlebell - Friday--->

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning!!

WELCOME BACK JANE! It sounds like your get away was great!!! enjoy the rest of the week off of work. Are you running your race on Saturday with your sister?

Gayle:: I hope your power is back on!

Marcy:::WTG and ^^^5's on your pullups and chinups!!!!!! Whoo hoo!

An easy day for me today, stretch max #3 :)

Waves to Melissa, Nita and Rhonda!!!

Have a fantastic Friday everyone!!:):):):)

Where is everyone today????:p

I am very excited, DS13 got the Training Room (NJ crossfit) app for his ipod touch for me today!!!!! Whoo hoo!!! now I can get the daily workouts and all the other stuff they offered but no fee!! even better!...

Hope everyone is having fun!!!??

Hi Deanie - Wish I was having fun...kinda a no fun day at work today. :mad: Yay for DS13!!! :D

Our power is back. I doubt I'll get a workout in tonight.

Hope everyone has a great day!

I'm here. I'm just hanging out at home cleaning and doing taxes. I do not want to go back to work next week. :(

I'm doing the swinging abs workout tonight.

Deanie ~ Yay for the Training Room and for DS!!!

Yes I'm doing the race tomorrow with my sister. It's going in be in the mid 30's so not too cold. We were trying to get our other sister to run with us but she isn't too competitive.

Gayle ~ Sorry about your no fun work day. :( Hopefully tonight will be better. I'm glad you got your power back.

Marcy ~ WTG on your pull ups and chin ups!

Waving hello to Nita, Melissa and Rhonda!

Good Afternoon!

I did Lisa Nunziella's 5-Day Latin - Merengue. Fun, easy to follow. I followed that with Shiva's Daily Energy Flow - Shanti (hip opening practice - ahhhh!) and I went for a half hour walk at lunch (so I won't get all those bad effects from sitting too long!) I've been walking for the last couple of weeks and I think that extra little workout helps. I finally fit into my skinny jeans today! It's been many months since I've been able to fit into them.

Deanie - Great news on getting the ipod app!

Gayle - Get any snow today? My mom in NY has over a foot already and it's still coming!

Jane - Hope you have a great race tomorrow!

Waves to Nita, Melissa and Rhonda!

Marcy

Morning gals! :)

Today was a rest day. I was tired. I ended up sleeping on the couch last night because DH is sick and congested and that makes for some LOUD snoring. Yesterday, I did some plyo/cardio for about 20 minutes in the am, and the leg portions of Lari Love's S&L and RTTC in the pm.

Deanie, I am just following the program minimum, so tomorrow with be the same as Wednesday, but next week will be: Mon 5x3, Wed 5x4 and Sat 5x5.
Hooray for your DS's ipod!!! :D :D :D

Gayle, how much snow did you guys get?

Marcy, what a deal! AND I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT YOUR SKINNY JEANS FITTING!!! :D

Rhonda, ugh, that has happened to me before! I totally feel your frustration.

Jane, we need to get our taxes done. DH made substantially more this year, so we aren't expecting a refund. :(

Nita, how you doing?

See you all later!

Melissa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.