TGI---Kettlebell--->Friday

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning :)

Gayle~ how did the deadlifts go?

Andilynn~ Did you get Santa Monica?

Marcy~ Great job with the pullups!! Bummer about not realizing it was 30 swings yesterday:( Those 10 swings really make a difference!

Farmer~ 3days cardio/ 3 kettlebells seems like alot. Maybe 3 days kettlebells, 1 or 2 short cardio days and 1 day yoga?

Jane~ Good luck tomorrow on your race! Have fun:)

Vilma~ hope you are having fun

BBL to post my workout!

Last edited:
Hiya Deanie !

Me having fun? :eek: Well maybe not all that much as long as I get to have my workouts done. DH tends to turn my usual schedule topsy turvy when he's home :eek:

It's all good though.

Today is day 4 of ETK and LIC .

Have a great Friday everyone!

picture.php

Hi again

workout complete :)

**warm up same as yesterday::: 4rounds

**TGU- 30#kb- 10 minutes:::
11 left side
12 right side
I really took my time on these and worked on form today. Felt it ev-er-y-where! great full body exercise.

** 5 min snatch - with 25# bell::: followed snatch test from Newport and kept up with Anthony's pace-(YEAH BABY!!
cool.gif
)
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I am contemplating trying the snatch with my 30#kb.... or am I crazy????

TGIF have a great one everyone!!

Vilma~ we were posting at the same time- enjoy your workout!

Happy Friday everybody! Looks like Empire State today, unless the mailman brings Santa Monica. The mail usually gets here about 9am so I'll be watching for him!

Deanie , Wow ! I can only match Anthony pace if I'm going lite but I aspire to soon! You're one strong lady! I'm still have a sticking point on my right side TGU but practice makes perfect right?!

Vilma - have fun with ETK and LIC , I did BodyMax 2 Cardio premix last nite and it was great between Cathe and Anthony I ought to get into great shape!

Hi to all that come by later!

Happy Friday!

Deanie is a kettlebelling beast! :cool: I think the SSST is calling your name. :D

Jane - I hope you're feeling better and have a great race tomorrow!

Andilynn - Have fun with Empire State. Did the mailman show up yet?

Vilma - Have a great workout!

Farmer - I agree with Deanie that 3KB/3 cardio might be a bit much. I'd say try it and see how you feel, but if you start to feel like your over training at all, dial it back.

Marcy - Nice job on the pull ups! :)

Deadlifts went well last night. I did 10 sets of 3 at 155lbs. I kept my form together pretty well. I like this program so far. I finished it off with some hang power cleans.

I don't know what I'm doing tonight.

Have a good day everyone! :)

Hi Everyone,

No workout today as I'm racing tomorrow. There is a 60% chance of rain tomorrow. I hope it holds off until after the race.

Have a great Friday!!

Good Afternoon Everyone!

I did the Drill Max Cardio Blast this morning (39 mins.) and got through the whole thing! Then I did my TGUs for the whole 5 minutes (20#) and did 9 on each side (only did 7 last time!) I might try 25# next week. I seem to be getting back into Cathe workouts again with all her great premixes.

I finally went to the doctor about my asthma. Now that I have medication again, I'll hopefully be able to fly through the workouts with the greatest of ease!

Deanie - I don't think you're crazy for trying snatches with 30#. You are incredibly strong.

Vilma - My DH knows not to disturb me between 6 and 8 when I'm working but when I'm home with him, it's definitely harder to fit in my workouts.

Jane - Good luck on your run tomorrow. I hope you don't get rain.

Gayle - 155#??!!! Amazing!

Andilynn - Did you get SM yet?

Farmer - I'm doing more of a rotation like Deanie suggested. This month is a little bit different with ETK but I was doing 3 days of kettlebells, 2 shorter cardio workouts a week (about 40 minutes) and one longer one (I go dancing once a week for about 3 hours). I also do one day of yoga.

Have a Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Marcy

Aaaaack! No Santa Monica yet! I'm sure it will come tomorrow right!?!?

Andilynn - So sorry to hear it hasn't come yet. Maybe you should contact AOS customer service. Staci got back to me really quickly when I sent her a message.

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.