Table 12 - Thursday the 6th

L Sass

Cathlete
See what happens when I sleep in late like a slug? I don't get around to posting until after noon. Sorry. Slept in till 6:00 this a.m. so no w/o for me - yet. Stomach is acting funny and the thought of jumping around to HSC was much less than captivating at 4:00 a.m.

Hey on the weight loss thing - no invite needed. Join Heather and me if you want - I just told Heather I'd rather not do a check-in on the boards because 1 - I'm not always the best at checking in, and 2 - some stuff I thought I'd share on a more private scale (no offense to any of my Catheite friends of course). So Heather needed this week to detox and fully gear it up to start next week - if anyone wants in, why don't you e-mail or p.m. me your e-mail address ( do I have them already from the RT? - I'll check) and I'll start an e-mail group.

DS needs lunch so I'll try to get in HSC if my stomach cooperates, and I'll BBL for personals I hope! Tons to do today and tomorrow. (And I still have to make my 200 badges/pins for my drill team recital - know what I'LL be doing this weekend during the football games!)

Remind me to tell you all of the dead squirrel guts / school bus story later - though you probably have the correct visual now anyway - ick! Ok - off to get busy!

Lorrie

www.picturetrail.com/lsass

Hi, Lorrie! I'm late posting today as well! I was up early for my weight workout (ME), then when the boys got on the bus I hit the YMCA for the ellipticals! I downloaded 2 new iClimbs (20 mins each) and did them back-to-back! Felt great to get that cardio without the impact of running. Good and sweaty in front of all those old guys. LOL THen I walked to and from school/work...about 12 minutes one way.

Lorrie-I'll PM you my email addy. I do NOT want to do a separate check-in on these boards. I do enough check-ins already and I can barely keep up with those! But I AM up for an email-type check-in. When I PM you, I'll include my specific goals, including numbers and all (I don't really ever post my specific numbers on boards, because everybody's different, but I also NEED to be kept accoutable with those specifics.)

Have an awesome day, ladies! I MISS YOU ALL DEARLY!

Gayle

AAAGGGH I lost my post!

Reconstruction-----

I'm glad that I'm not the only one that slept in today! It's been raining here all morning, so I didn't even get that "sunrise" light change to wake me up. Next thing I knew, it was noon!

Nothing on the agenda for me today. I was going to mow the lawn, but since it's raining, it probably won't happen until next week.

I'm a bit sore from my heavy weights yesterday. I was excited though, I was doing #190 squat 4X6 on the machine!

Gayle- I love my elliptical that I got for Christmas! I have a couple of IClimbs, but I haven't tried them out yet, thanks for reminding me!

Lorrie- I've already emailed you, and no, I'm not really interested in posting my personal stuff for all the world to see, but I'm like Gayle, I need the accountability!

Hugs to all and I miss you too!!!!

Hi Lorrie, hope your stomach feels better and your able to get your workout in today. Sorry about the squirrel/bus incident - I hope the kids aren't traumatized, oh my goodness, I can just imagine. Yuck!
Can I be on the goals email check-in too?

Gayle, awesome workout! You girls have me wondering if I need to add more cardio to my workouts. I did LIC this morning and thats all.

Amy, it drives me crazy when I lose a post LOL! Wow! 190 pounds on your weight work - that's great!

Hugs and I miss everyone too! I'm off to take my DS to Walgreens to develop some old school 35mm film for photography class. They have to take pictures manually so this should be interesting - I hope they come out ok.

Pennie

Ok - did manage to get in HSC, and really wanted to add an elliptical a la cardio coach for about 30 minutes, but my stomach is saying otherwise, so I think that'll be it for me on the cardio today - I will try to get in Squeeze before 1st grade orientation tonight.

Pennie - I think you should do whatever cardio suits you - LIC is an awesome w/o all by itself.

Amy - NICE job on the squats yesterday. Your heavy lifting sounds great. Sorry about the rain - I know what it's like when you want to get that grass cut. But hey - sleeping due to rain is wonderful!

Gayle - great job on the elliptical. Maybe I'll have done mine vicariously through you for today - HA! So glad the job is working out - I bet you're fab at it!

Ladies I'm excited to do this weight loss/ goals group. We have 15 weeks from next week until Christmas. We are doable! Anyone else who wants it - like I said - pm me and I'll get an e-mail out - probably not until tomorrow. Amy got yours, I have Gayle's and Pennie's as well as Heather's.

Ok - the squirrel! He was already dead, having been hit by a car and on the road in front of my driveway. I meant to take the shovel up and scoop him somewhere all day, but never did get around to it. He was just out of the way of all car's track paths. So in the afternoon - here comes the bus. OHHHHH NOOOOOO! Front tires got him and squirrel guts went flying everywhere. The bus driver opened the doors and said "Ewww, I got him didn't I" (Keep in mind there were now remnants of squrrel guts all over, although some pieces parts still "unsquished" like stomach, intestines, - a pretty gross scene. But of course the elementary school kids were LOVING this! All looking out the windows - "ewwww, yuk, gross!!!!" etc. But keep in mind the rear tires still had to proceed. So then all the kids realized this and watched with anticipation as the doors closed, the bus pulled forward, and the rear tires squished the previously unsquished pieces parts of dear departed Mr. Squirrel. OMG - all the kids were clapping and laughing and groaning - it was way too funny. I really need to get a life.

Ok - hope Belinda, Alesia, Jean, Cheryl and Heather are good - I also miss you guys BUNCHES!!! Take care ladies.

Lorrie

www.picturetrail.com/lsass

Lorrie-that squirrel story is MUCH better than my imagination created! LOL The kids want to know what I'm laughing at! lol

Pennie-I'm a self-proclaimed cardio JUNKIE! LOL I'd do cardio every single day of my life if it were 'allowed'. lol

Gayle

School bus... squirrel... guts.... EW, I think I get the visual and it's a terrible sight!!! Lorrie, you have me laughing as usual. I just e-mailed you my e-mail address and stats. Thank you!

HSC - I'm jealous.

I had a 7:30 a.m. meeting that was an hour away this morning and had to drop off my Russian DS to school 20 minutes away before I could even start out. It's been a long day and no workout. I planned today as my rest day, but I'm about ready to just scrap it all and climb straight into bed :)

Gayle, sounds like a decent day.

Pennie, you too.

Jean, hope you're having a good one, and Heather, WELCOME HOME!!!

Amy, great job on the weight workouts today.

Have a great night tonight, everybody - and can't wait for tomorrow. It's almost FRIDAY! Hurray!!!

Cheryl

It's late. I should have posted first and then filled out the RT survey and now I'm too tired. I'll catch up with you tomorrow. Poor squirrel.

I miss everyone too. So when's the reunion?

Jean

TOMORROW. How about it? Filling out the RT survey is making me "trunky" again. I miss you all!!!!

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.