T.G.I.!! .K.e.t.t.l.e.b.e.l.l.s.!!!!!

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Just getting the party started!
I will be working out at noon - see you all later!:)

Jane::: the after race stuff sounds fun! Have a great race!

later gators:cool:

Hey Deanie! We posted a thread at exactly the same time! :D

No workout for me last night...took a rest. The plumber and electrician are coming today to hook up kitchen stuff, so I'm not sure if I'll get one in tonight.

BBL! :)

Gayle: I hope all goes well!! Is this the last step?

Pretty much. Once the plumbing and electrical are hooked up, we'll be able to use the new kitchen, but it won't quite be finished. I still have to tile and paint.

I am heading to Bed Bath and Beyond today though for drawer organizer stuff...YAY!!! :D

Great!:) I'm sure it'll be great to finally be able to use your kitchen:):) and how cool is it that you and DH did that kitchen pretty much your selves?!!

Have fun at BBB!!
:):)

Deanie - I forgot to mention we had bring your child to work day here yesterday as well. One of my co-workers brought his kids in...he had them getting the mail. :)

5 posts already! :eek::D

Gayle, you must be so excited that everything is coming along! I love BB&B, I think that all of my kitchen and the kids' bathroom decor is from there. And our pillows, body billows, pictures... I just love that place!

Jane, LOL about your aunt correcting you about climbing the tree... only FIVE YEARS AGO! You are so awesome! :D
I have never been in a race where they gave free massages - you lucky girl! They have had chips, pizza, apples, bananas, pasta and pizza... but man, after those races you can't really think about food (where's a puke bucket?) and a massage would be so wonderful!

Deanie, I am doing 100 burpees on Sunday before church. :eek:

http://fitmiss.tv/index.php/workinit/3-record/54-5232010

I will be back later to check in! We are already pretty much done with school, rain is coming in and it is a great big nothing to do day. Well, except for laundry. :rolleyes:

Later!

Melissa

Good Afternoon

I really should be eating my lunch now, but I wanted to post my workout: http://jerseygirl4565.blogspot.com/ WHOO HOO! Although I feel a little melancholy about it since its my last 5X5 with the 16kg, I am happy with the workout. I had to do my heavy day today since we have to be at the ball field at 8:30 am tomorrow morning, we have a half hour break and then we go DS10's soccer game! No time for a workout tomorrow! :eek:

PS - I always do my left side first (c&p)....don't you gals?:confused:

Gayle: We put my kids to work yesterday too - they had to play with the 4 year olds ;) (and bring out the easels, since we painted outside) Hope all is going well with the home projects.

Melissa: your run sounds really nice. :) Have fun with 100 burpees!!:p I broke them up into 10 sets of 10, and they really weren't THAT bad. The worst part was thinking .... 100!!!!Yikes!!

waves to Jane, Rhonda and Marcy!

Hi All,

I'm just popping in to say hi! Work is very slow today! I'm ready for my race tomorrow! Then next week I have a 5K on Friday night and a 5K on Saturday morning! Yikes! I did it last year and it worked out really well.

Gayle ~ I'm glad you are very close to being done with your kitchen! Yay!! Hope you enjoyed your shopping trip.

Melissa ~ Your run sounded lovely. Glad you got outside before the rain hit!! Have fun with the 100 burpees!!

Deanie ~ Have fun tomorrow.

Hi Rhonda!

AH!!! I AM SO BORED!!! There is nothing to do, nothing. I am just surfing the web. The boys are playing a game together, I am done with my books, Dan is messing around with the computer - why can't I be grateful to be able to relax! It is just killing me, though.

Deanie, I read that you need to start with your weaker side, but I have been starting with my RHS since forever because that is always the side that workout videos start with - so I think it's indoctrinated in my thinking. I know I need to retrain that!
Great job with your workout! I think I am going to try the Spartacus workout next. I don't know, it's hard for me to imagine not doing ETK now.

Jane, so when you get up for your run on Saturday morning you will still be high from your run on Friday night - awesome! I am so happy that work is slow for you, do you have any plans this weekend?

I think that I'll go get ready for my hot date now. We still don't know where we're going.

Melissa

Melissa ~ It's ok to be idle. As my sister always says..."you are a human being not a human doing."

When I get home from the race, I'm putting down 50 piles of pinestraw around my plants. So I'll have a double workout. I'm relaxing on Sunday.

Have fun on your hot date!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.