:-:-:-:-:-: T-G-I-CLEAN-F :-:-:-:-:-:

Once again, I am exhausted and I slept in a bit. Yesterday at work was so stressful - a client in our office had a seizure in the afternoon to add to the craziness and stress. Fridays are always crazy at my office, and one of my co-workers is out today for a funeral to boot. In a few short hours, it will be over - at least for the weekend. I need to keep reminding myself of that.

As I said, I am tired and also pretty sore from legs yesterday. I should be doing back and bis this morning, but it is 60 minutes long and I just don't have that long to workout. I think I am going to do a brisk treadmill walk and some core.

BBIAB!

Katie, Cute title!
YIKES on your day yday!!!
Good job getting a WO this AM!

-
Nothing major for me AGAIN today. I'm pretty boring lately, aren't I?:p I suppose that's a good thing!
Gotta think of my WOs and food today still....

bbl...

Morning!

Katie, what a crazy day for you! Your sleepiness has me wondering. Hope your day does well.

Kate, I think days with no good plans are glorious.

Girls are at school all day so I'm cleaning, studying, and resting. I'm grouchy, crampy, tired, etc today so it's good to be alone. I might make it my rest day as I am Dom-errific and need a rest.

Found out a hs friend of me and ryan's has cancer and have been kinda brooding about that today. Aren't we too young for this!?!?!

I'll be back later.

Angie, Love the term Dom-errific! My core is DOM-tastic today!:D:D:D
Sooooo sorry about your friend! Yes, we are too young. If I got cancer I don't think I would go the conventional route w/ treatments - seems like they do more harm than good. I'd be tempted to move to an island and heal myself w/ nutrition and alternative therapies,....but man would that all be scary! Where is the cancer? Is it "easily treatable"?

Katie, I was extra tired too before I was preg..... Just sayin' :D We're hopin' for ya girl!!!!

Good Morning & another Cheer for Friday !!! :)

Angie- I'm so sorry about your friend . No wonder you aren't feeling great today.
What type of cancer does he have ?

Katie- you sure are the sleepy head lately, huh? Hmmmm...... just sayin'.

Kate- I'm with you, no big plans today but that's okay ! Tomorrow is the spinning class and I'm getting a haircut .

Going to do TM and core today .

Becky

Happy Friday!

Yesterday was not a good day-too much junk food, too much shouting, and no workout:( Hoping today will be better. I'm babysitting later and then we have tutoring for Milla and the school carnival tonight:) The girls are excited-especially Nevena:) I WILL do yesterday's leg workout! And my eats WILL be clean and tidy!

Katie, hope your day goes by super fast! I was always really tired in my 1st trimester;)

Kate, enjoy the "nothin'":) Although I find I tend to do better with fitting in my workouts and eating clean when I have a more defined schedule.

Angie, so sorry to hear about your friend. One of the first moms I met after Dancia was born at Mom's Club was just diagnosed with Stage 2 breast cancer-while she was in her 3rd trimester with her 4th baby! She got 3 weeks at home with her new babe, then 4 months of chemo and a mastectomy. Cancer has affected so many people I know, it's frightening.

Becky, enjoy your workout!

Quick report back - did 2 miles on the tm at 4.5 mph walking, then weights and plates abs from STS.

I sure hope there is a good reason for all this sleepiness;) Keep all the crossed fingers and baby dust coming!

I will try to sneak in from work today to say hello and do personals!

Becky, Have a great WO!

Klaudia, That's awful about your friend!
Sorry about yesterday....parenting is not easy sometimes....well, mostof the time!
The school carnival already?????

Katie, Nice going on your WO!

-
One off to school, time for chores!

getting ready to head out for step. the cake came out ok, for some reason the thank goodness it's 2 layers, frosted so know one can tell but me. also need to pack, we are leaving for mydads onthe cape when ods gets out of school. i prob will not have regular access to a comp for the weekend. SOOOOOOOOOOOO i drove the car to the gym yday with dh... such a big deal for me!!!!!!!!!! and it wasnt so bad. today i plan to drive there and then back and we have to do some errands. the problem is parking =( but i'm gonna try. and another lesson 1-2pm.

Scheds pretty tight today - gym, errands, back for nap, driving lesson, packing. hopefully out the door by 3:30.

eats should be decent while I'm visiting. my dad and his gf are pretty healthy eaters. yes, the rest of my fam will be there and they are not so great but i can easily avoid doritos and budweiser LOL when we have good, home-cooked healthy food from my dad.

kate, a day with no plans sounds fab! think im due for one of those. thx for the recipe and i will use that one another time. ended up going with the old-fashioned layer cake recipe from cooks. dh is all set to call my dad a $%&^ if he says anything about it not being the best cake he's ever had. lol

katie, i hope theres a goodreason for all this sleepiness, too! hooray for friday!

angie, sorry about your friend =( im sorry to say that I know 2 women who have gotten breast cancer before they turned 40... both are ok now, both had mastectomies and one opted for a dbl "just in case". pretty ballsy and im not sure i could have done that.

klaudia, is your friend in remission? these things remind me that life is so precious and even a second spent fighting or yelling or even slightly unhappy with loved ones is TOO MUCH. wish i could remember that in the moment... ikwym abt those days with the kids. ods was helping me with the cake last night and i was very short with him.

I did have a great workout ! :) Thanks Kate .

I did iTread 13/30 a 30 min. workout of all intervals. Also did core from MMA boxing.

Smoothie , shower and better get busy with my jobs !!!

TGIF !

Wendy, I'm sure your cake is gonna be great! Wish I could share a slice with ya!:D LOL @ Dh's comment!
Busy day for you! Good job making time for your WO!

Becky, Nice WO! Can't wait to get mine! I think I'm in the mood for some kickbox

-
Well, so much for a no plans day....my grandma is in the hospital so we're headed over to see her. Nothing major - just old-woman-drama!:p Might take the girls out to lunch. I think Isabel is getting sick of nuts-fruit-cheese for lunch!:p

Hi!

Katie, what a day yesterday! I hope today is better!

Kate, nice to know that I’m not the only one w/the 80s music :) Sorry the no plans day changed – hope everything is ok w/your grandma.

Angie, hope the day is getting better :) I’m sorry for the news about your friend :(

Becky, have you done spinning before? Glad you had a great w/o!

Wendy, great job on the driving! Have a good trip! I wish I could have a piece of the cake too :)

Klaudia, hope today goes better :) I feel the same way-always repeating the same things, esp. to my oldest!!! Have fun at the carnival! Wow, what a lot for the new mom to have to go through :(

Hi Robin, Colleen, Lisa, Nina, & Becky Sue!

I am glad it is Friday too! Can’t wait to get home. We get to stay in town this weekend!!! bbl.

Clintonya

Holy tri-sets! So glad that's done! Darrin just called-he got in a fender bender:( The roads are a mess with blowing/drifting snow with more on the way. Ugh. I am so ready for spring!

Kate, sorry about your grandma. Drama is right! Mine can be so passive/agressive! This is our Winter Carnival. Next month we have and ice cream social:)

Wendy, she was just diagnosed last month I think. It's a slow growing kind so hopefully they can get it and treat it. I agree-life is way too short to be taken for granted. Good luck driving/parking!

Clintonya, how many times can you say "take a shower", "do your homework", "please pick up your toys", etc., before you start going batty?! Enjoy your weekend at home:)

klaudia, wtggetting your wo in already. now you can enjoy your day and evening. and hopefully some better listening ears;)

angie, so sorry about your friend. cancer is terrifying, and we are never too young unfortunately.

becky, great wo. are you gttting a storm at all?

clintonya, what are your weekend plans?

wendy, wtg with the driving. what a busy day you have. i am sure the cake will be great.

katie, great wo this am. i too am hopeful your sleepiness is for a reason;) when do you officially test?

kate, sorry about your grandma. have fun at lunch.

10 mile run done. i have so much to do today - errands, chores, etc, and i cannot wrap my head around doing it. we are going to my mom's for the night - i hope the boys sleep. eats are clean - bbiab

Hi Everyone!

A very quick hello since I am buried at work and will probably be here tomorrow. I had a terrible meltdown yesterday (combo of little sleep, hard leg w/o, pms). I am doing better today because I slept last night and skipped my workout this morning. I figured maybe I needed a rest day.

I will try to catch up on personals at some point.

Klaudia, I know, and then they look at us like we have no idea what we are talking about!!

Nina, no big plans, going to try to get caught up on stuff – the house is a grand mess, haven’t had a good grocery trip in a while because of the sched, so will try to do that. What are you and the boys up to?

Colleen, so sorry about yesterday :( – doesn’t sound like today is going much better for you-working on Sat is never good :(. Sending relaxing vibes to you!!!!!!

Clintonya

Clintonya, 80s all the way, babyyyyy!!:D
Enjoy your nice weekend AT HOME!!!!!

Klaudia, My grandma is sweet, it's just I think the older you get...you make a mountain out of a mole hill. She'll be ok.
Poor Darrin! So frustrating! Much damage?

Nina, Deep breath!:D Hope it goes ok at your mom's! Are you a glutton for punishment?!:p

(((Colleen))) no worry on personals, dear! What's troubling you? Work, personal? No need to answer if you don't want to but feel free to vent if you need to!

--

Ended up eating at home...saves money! Like money I need for a new heavy bag!:D
Did MMA Box minus the core. My abs are CRYIN from yday. Will do some CS stretching tonight.

Becky, Have you got your new WOs yet?!

Hey Kate,

I got Pure Barre and I can't wait to try it !! Since I'm doing the 3 month STS rotation, I'm waiting for my rest week.
I haven't bought any CS yet, because I can't figure out how to get the ones I want. I've had trouble ordering on the CS website. I decided on the newest "core" workout, the backpain/stress and the athletes intense stretch but the only one what will show up in the shopping cart is the core workout. I can't figure out if they don't sell the other ones anymore or they are temporarily sold out or what. I need to contact them and find out , just have put it off.
Oh and Walking Strong 2 is shipping March 1st, so that'll be here soon ! YAY!!!!

Well, I'm a bad granddaughter! My mom just called and I guess my grandma s really doing bad now. Open mouth, insert foot. I am famous for it.:eek:

Becky, Oh how I love PB! For CS I've read that sometimes if you call them directly they chek their stock and can get you DVDs they don't have listed. AIS is sooooo good! May need to do that one tongiht now!
I oredred WS2 too - can't wait to get it!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.