T-12ers Wednesday

dreamyjeanie

Cathlete
Hi everyone. Hope everyone is doing great. This morning I went for a 45 jog/walk. First 1/2 was steady jog. Second 1/2 was interval sprints. Wore me and Breeze out. I went to spin class last night and also did lower body machines while at the gym. I was not having a strong night so I did 8 count reps(like in S&H). Oh my, how I felt those reps. I'm sure anyone watching me thought I was crazy, because at the gym you only see people kick out their reps as if they were in a race. You never see someone lifting slowly (except maybe in the open /free weight area). Does anyone know if it is bad for me to do spin class one night and then jog the next morning? I felt good, so I guess I'll just listen to my body.

Summer is doing great. She is getting more playful everday.

Hope Belinda's move went well. Lots of tears I'm sure.

Amy, great job on the progress.

Lorrie, great idea on beaking down the badge project. So much bettr than just sitting there for hours trying to do them all at one time.

Gayle, Heather, Pennie, Alesia, & Cheryl hope all is well with you today.

will try to get caught up on email tonight.

jean

Hey, Dreamie Jeanie, nice walk for you. The spin class sounds intense. I don't think it's bad for you to do spin one night and jog the next morning, but likely you didn't break any speed records this a.m. :)

Summer sounds like a blast.

Today I did MIS. A 60 min. version, because it was all the time that I had :+ Clipped out 2 sets of backward lunges and the tricep kick-backs to make my time limit. Didn't want to lose out on the abs.

have a great night, everyone!!

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.