T-12 - Wednesday 9/12

L Sass

Cathlete
Good morning fellow 12ers! Hope you are all doing well and as super psyched as I am to get these new workouts. OMG - they look incredible don't they!? I get so excited that I almost wish they would not post the clips until the DVDs ship. Cathe just keeps getting better eh?

Was up at 4:15 and did GSC&T and Squeeze. Hoping to get some cardio in a bit later. I did manage to get in some elliptical time yesterday.

I have to get little monster man moving, so I'll BBL to see how everyone is doing. Enjoy your Wednesday!

Lorrie

www.picturetrail.com/lsass

Lorrie, I had to watch the new clips first thing. WOW.These workouts are going to be just about the most fun thing a person could do with an hour. I can't wait.

I tried something novel last night and got a lymphatic body wrap. I've had lymphatic massage before in my running past, and this followed similar principles, so I tried it. It was nice! But I feel pretty drained this morning. I'm slugging my way through a moderate 60 minutes cardio workout and that's all. Keeping the sweat flowing to keep the lymphatic cleanse effect going is the plan for today. (Sounds a little gross, eh?)

Heather, I saw your e-mail - and I just love you, girl! Please hang in there! Ditto to Gayle's words of advice. You never signed on for a mediocre life, now did you?

Gayle, Pennie, Amy, Jean, Belinda and Alesia - have a wonderful day!!

Cheryl

Hi Lorrie and Cheryl, yep soooo super phyched about the new workouts! I watched them several times yesterday and just CANNOT wait until I have them. I am already trying to figure out how to re-arrange my living room for those drills. LOL!

Great workout Lorrie. Hope you get in your cardio. I did SS today and then only 10 minutes on the elliptical because I was short on time. Sorry about your daughter's tooth! Does the tooth fairy visit your house?

Cheryl, the wrap sounds awesome. Is it for cleansing out toxins or removing excess fluid? I'm glad you treated yourself. You deserve it for all your hard work!

Gotta pick up my DS from school. BBL.

Pennie

Hello everyone.

I thought I posted earlier, but I must of hit the back button instead of send.

I got up and went for 3 1/2+ mile jog. I just love, love, love the weather we're having.

Lorrie, great job on theearly workout. I need to start getting up earlier if I want to get my workout in. Now that that I have puppy tasks to do in the morning, I have to rearrange to fit everything in.

Cheryl, Your massage sounds nice. Make sure you drink alot of water. I had a freind who had one done for swelling and she was so amazed at the results.

Pennie, nice job on the SS. It's been along time since I did that one.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Jean

Hey guys...only have time to post a quickie...since I spent all my free 40 minutes of free time typing emails and surfing a few things! LOL

Up early this morning...workout was PUB and I increased on chest work to using 15/20/25/30/15 for the chest pyramid. WOWzas! lol Hurt so good!

I've been walking to and from work...about 3/4 mile one way. Feels great to get a good stretch in my legs and butt (it's all up hill on the way there). Not to mention it's a little bit of 'extra' workout during the day! LOL

Sorry to be quick...bus will be here in 10!

Gayle

Hello, T12ers!

I also had to watch the clips several times and it brought back good memories of the RT! Did you recognize some of the stuff??? I can't wait!!!!!!

Cheryl- I am glad that you enjoyed your wrap yesterday. I hope that the energy returns.

Finally got the lawn mowed last night, but it was a chore. My energy is zapped this week....it's TTOM!!! I have slept until noon yesterday and today!

Today was supposed to be my gym day, but I just really don't want to leave the house, so I may just throw a Cathe in instead of freestyling it. We'll see....

Lorrie- I love you dearly, but you can keep your 0415 workout! I don't think that my alarm clock has that early of a time on it!!!:p

Jean- great job on the jog this morning! Oh, your puppy is adorable!!!

Pennie- HUGS!!!

Heather- HUGS!!

Gayle- how's it going, girl! I hope that the boys are settling into the school routine (and you too)

Back to catch up...

Jean, so glad your joining us on the emails. I haven't done SS in over a year so I thought I would throw it in because I'm concentrating on circuits and cardio until the unbelievably awesome new workouts get here. I think I said earlier how much I am missing heavy weights and speaking of heavy weights.....

Gayle, WAY TO GO on your PUB weights. That weight is just awesome! How wonderful that you can walk to work. Do the boys walk home with you?

Amy, oh yeah those clips brought back memories of the RT! Glad you are getting caught up with everything and hope you get in your workout later.

Off to take DS for a hair cut - senior pics are on Friday!

Pennie

Hi ladies,

just a quick check in!

Gayle I can't believe how much you curl:) WTG!

Pennie I will start the Sep.'07 Ciruit city rotation today! Not sure if I can do it?? I can't bring a barbell in my suitecase!!!!

Lorrie I can't wait to get my hand on the new DVD's!! I am so excited!

Cheryl I need one of those wraps! Sounds like fun!

Jean how is the puppy doing?? Great job on your run this morning!

Big Hallo's to Heather and Amy:)

Getting ready to do High Step Advanced I need to get busy!

Have a great night!
Belinda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.