T-12 ------ Thursday 9/20

L Sass

Cathlete
Morning fellow 12ers! Hope your Thursday gets off to a great start with a good weekend right around the corner. Anyone have any good plans yet?

Hey Alesia - have you heard anything from your mama yet? We need an update baby girl!

I'm off to get the girls on the bus but just wanted to start this. Today is the day I take Kyra to get her tooth pulled. Ugh. I was up at 4:15 and got in B&G with the stability ball abs. Tacked on 300 walking lunges and was hoping for 20 minutes on the elliptical but ran out of time. Maybe later - maybe not - all depends on DS - who wants to go to McDonalds for breakfast (maybe I can talk him into Panera so I can enjoy a coffee) BBL for personals. Wish me luck - DH leaves for Vegas in an hour. Enjoy whatever you tackle today my friends. Oh yah ----- GO TRIBE!!!!!

Lorrie

www.picturetrail.com/lsass

Good morning, Lorrie! Happy Thursday! I think Survivor starts next week, and I'm OOOOH SO looking forward to it with the boys!

Quick hit and run post....gotta get a few things done quickly before work/school!

FIRST PAYCHECK TODAY! It's only for 4 days because of the way the pay period fell, but WHO CARES? IT'S A PAYCHECK!!! WOO HOO!

Dave came by last night and we watched a movie and chatted until too late again. lol That meant I slept in...this dating thing is bad for my sleep habits! lol I've got a baseball game and Open House for 4th grade tonight, so mom's taking the boys to the game while I go to the school. BBL to chat more, most likely tonight!

Gayle

p.s. I'm itching for a RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Good morning all!

Lorrie, hugs for Kyra, I hope all goes well with her tooth today. Great job on your workouts this morning! Have fun at McDonalds (or hopefully Panara) with your precious DS. Hope all goes well for your husband in Vegas.

Gayle, CONGRATULATIONS on getting your first paycheck! Feels great doesn't it? So, what are you going to do with it? Have a great day and enjoy the open house tonight.

Alesia, yes, please give us an update on your mom!

BBL, Pennie

Yayy, Gayle, I'm doing the happy dance for your first paycheck!! Feels soooo good :) :) :7

Lorrie, good luck with DH on the road... extra challenge.... but maybe some extra time for YOU. Maybe plan in a little special something in there. Hope you made it to Panera.

Pennie, much luck in your studies today. I admire you so much for all you're doing.

Yes, Alesia, we are awaiting good news.

Here's to a happy Thursday for everyone! Almost Friday! Can't wait.

Cheryl

Good morning, gang!!!

Gayle- COOL, first paycheck!!! Don't blow it all in one place!:) ;-)

Pennie- I'm glad that the move went smoothly! How's the studying going?

Lorrie- Hugs and more hugs to Kyra! I LOVE Panera! Forget the coffee....I love the bagels!!!

Belinda- I know that you aren't going get this, but our thoughts and prayers are with you on your move!!!

Cheryl, Jean, Heather.....Hugs to you!!!

I need to go and get a pedicure as I wasn't able to get to it yesterday....I was too tired! I actually couldn't keep my eyes open, so I crawled into bed at 8:30 last night! Of course, I woke up starving at midnight, so I had a shake, but I was tarred!!!!!

Today is a pain management appt for DH and my solid meal for this week.

Hey guys...just came here real quick to say that my first paycheck is safely deposited into my 'secret' FUN MONEY savings account at INGdirect.com (much higher interest rate than a normal bank). I'm going to pretend that my paychecks don't even exist...for NOW anyway. I want to try to start saving up an emergency fund again! YEAH...and if I buy me and the boys a few new FUn things here and there....well.....whatever! LOL

Gayle

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.