T-12 Check in Thursday

dreamyjeanie

Cathlete
Good morning all.

This morning I tried to do cardio from BM2, but since I woke up at 3:00 this morning for no reason and then couldn't go back to sleep, my body did not cooperate. After 20 min. I switched to some weight work and did Gilad's chest and back. Even that was a struggle, but at least I got something in. wish I could crawl back into bed, but its off to work instead. Hope everyone has a great day.

Jean

Jean, aaagh, rough start to the day - but I'm impressed you got in a workout anyway.

After my rest day yesterday I did Boot Camp this morning. Yowza! Didn't feel like it when I started out, but was very glad once it was over. Haven't done BC in a very long time and it's one of my favorites.

Have a great morning, everyone! It's Thursday already, and this is a holiday weekend. Lovely thought :) :)

Cheryl

Good Morning, ladies!

Well, I got an awesome wo at the gym yesterday and although I went as heavy as I could, I only have small achiness, no DOMS.

Jean- I am sorry that sleep eluded you, it seems like that's going around. Congratulations on the wo, though!

Cheryl- Good job with BC....I still have problems with that one!

Hi all! It's COLD and rainy here - see - told you I would suck up every 90-degree day that I could! Today it's 68! ICK! OK - I'll stop moaning.

Jean - it is so hard when you don't get good sleep isn't it?! I'm sorry that happened to you. But I agree - at least you got some kind of w/o in. Good job.

Cheryl - I love BC too. I have low blood pressure - usually hovers around 90/50, so I find that when I get up from the core segments and go into the next cardio, I get REALLY dizzy (some would argue that I'm just that way naturally!). So I usually do everything but core, and then do core at the end. That is one great w/o though.

Amy - how is that liquid stuff going? Are you liking it? Do you have enough energy?

Pennie, Gayle, Belinda, Alesia, Heather - hope you are all doing well and getting ready for some of the big events some of you have coming up.

I was up at 4:30 and got in ME and a 1.5 mile interval run on the TM - gradually upping the running may be ok. I was hoping to go outside and get in some walking after lunch - we'll see how the rain goes. In the meantime, my Sparklettes updates await - we have a recital coming up in October and I'm already making plans into next year - YUK!!!! Have a great day all. Enjoy your workouts!

Lorrie

www.picturetrail.com/lsass

Hey, Lorrie....it's warm, but not as muggy here today! Oh, and yes, I have actually been noticing TONS of energy....don't know why, though! DH said this morning that he's noticed that I'm more restless when I sleep, but I feel great.

Hey guys!

I'm late on here today...busy packing up for our weekend camping trip. We're leaving tomorrow, sometime after lunch, and will be back Monday sometime around dinner. I will need time Monday night to unpack and clean up, then get the kids cleaned up and in bed early, since school starts Tuesday for ALL 3 of us!

No workout today. I've decided to lay low the next few days and pick up nice and strong on Tuesday. Trying to keep my eating in check, but you know how that goes! LOL

OH! And I've been dealing with a carpenter ant infestation! The kids and I went shopping yesterday and came home to a sink FILLED of these big black ants! I FREAKED! I was using the sink hose sprayer to try to rinse them down the drain, all the while trying to rinse off the few dishes in there and put them in the dishwasher, trying to spray the ants to keep them in the sink! lol Plus...all that while calling the pest control folks. The boys were literally laughing at the scene...I probably would have also...water was flying everywhere, dishes were being shoved in the d/w, and ants were trying to escape...with ME hooting and hollering! Finally, I got the vaccuum out, figured out where they were coming from, and the pest guy came and sprayed, baited, and sprinkled every nook and cranny. $300 later, I'm ant-free, guaranteed for a year. Geesh! I was WIRED after that! LOL

Gayle

Hi girls! Sorry I didn't get a chance to check in yesterday. Looks like everyone is doing great.

Jean, sorry about you waking up sooo early but good for you getting your workout done! Hope you get some good rest tonight!

Cheryl, thanks for the article. I haven't done much interval training lately. I'm going to finish up the GS's this week and then go to circuit/interval training until the new workouts get here. I can feel that my muscles really need a break from all the heavy lifting. And we are getting ready to go heavier aren't we? Yikes, I can't wait..but then I'm scared too! LOL!

Amy, glad you got in a great workout at the gym. I'm still thinking about joining a gym to work on these legs. I have to start visiting some of the ones around town and find one I like. I'm glad you are feeling good with the liquid diet and that your energy is good. Can't wait to hear about your results!

Lorrie, sorry about the weather. It is so HOT here! You had asked about DS's work and school. He goes to school until 12:30. Then he works from 3-7 almost everyday and then some on the weekends too. Have fun with those little sparkletts! Great workout this morning!

Gayle, have a wonderful time camping with your boys! I got a good laugh picturing you with those ants and dishes - TOO FUNNY! We will be anxious to hear about your FIRST day of school!

Ok, got to go get ready for Jacci, Robert and baby Scarlett. They are coming in tomorrow night and I have tons to do. My friends are having a "sip and see" shower for her on Saturday! I'm so excited!

Hope Belinda, Alesia and Heather get a chance to check in.

Miss you guys, Pennie

Gayle- I hope that you have fun on your camping trip! I am sorry about the ant infestation, but I'm glad that you got is resolve before you left for the weekend!

Hi ladies,

Last night was my DH (he is active duty!) farewell form the U.S. Army Sergeants Major Academy here in Fort Bliss. The wives from the Academy bought me a high step and 3 Cathe's DVD's as a farewell gift (among other things)! I posted my exitment on the OF! I finally got a high step!! I am sooooo happy! So my workout for today was HS Training! I love that workout! I was sweating like grazy!

Alesia and Darieus are doing fine in school! I am glad they share a ride to school! Saves on gas!

Have a great evening!
Belinda

Belinda, that is so cool. What a great gift. That was so nice of them to get you something that you will truly use and have fun doing so. You'll be able to think of them ever time you use it in Germany.

jean

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.