T-12 Check in Friday

dreamyjeanie

Cathlete
Where is everyone? Has everyone already started on the long weekend? Not me, I'm working. No special plans here. Hope everyone enjoys their weekend. Hopefully I'll get some decent workouts in.

Jean

Hi Jean! I've been running around all day getting ready for DD's baby shower tomorrow. I just wanted to drop in and say hi to all of the T-12 ladies. Did you workout today? I did GS triceps and CF. I'll finish up with GS biceps tomorrow and GS legs on Sunday with some ab work. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hi Belinda! I'm so happy for you that your friends gave you a high step!!! How wonderful of them and how exciting for you. Good luck with the garage sale this weekend.

Hugs to ALL the T-12 ladies and I'll check back later to see if anyone else has checked in.

Pennie

Belinda, good luck with the garage sale. I don't envy you having to pack. Hopefully it will all go smoothly for you.

Pennie, I forgot all about the shower. Have fun with your DD and the grandbaby. How often to you get to see them?

Hope everyone else is doing great.

Jean

Hi, everyone!

Belinda, yes, good luck on the garage sale!

Jean, sounds like you're set for a fun weekend. I hope so.

Pennie, I hadn't remembered your baby shower tomorrow. Sounds like fun. Love those GS workouts! Some of my all time Cathe favorites and that's saying a lot }( }( }(

I was short on time and did a 45 min version of PUB this morning - no abs. Still loved it.

I hope Gayle's having a fun trip.

Lorrie, where are you??

Amy, Heather, hello! Have a great evening!

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.