T-12 Check-in for December 2-8, 2007

BelovedHeather

Cathlete
T-12 Sisters:

Welcome to December! After faithfully finishing Cathe’s November rotation yesterday morning, I am enjoying a rest day today. I am looking forward to starting Cathe’s December rotation tomorrow morning. I may substitute Butts and Guts for the Pyramid Lower Body floor work when that comes up because I miss Butts and Guts. I am not sure if I will do High Step Training either as that is not my favorite! I want to challenge myself to try running this month when it is on the rotation. It sounds like a good excuse for a new pair of shoes! LOL!

Have fun with your workouts this month. Enjoy treats and feast food in moderation. Bless your body with plenty of rest. Get ready to blast off the fat in 2008 with me! I am getting ready for an 18-week group challenge that starts in January. I will share more details about this next month. I am very excited!

The Christmas celebrations start with a party tonight. I need to master moderation with my eating this month! Have a fun Sunday!

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Heather, here I am!! I am sad that I had to enjoy the Drill Max party without you... I did enjoy it, though - and that was a choice I hadn't pulled of the shelf in a very long time so it was good to see it come up in the rotation. Thanks for keeping us honest in your checkins - and I hope your food hangover eases up shortly!!!

Off to enjoy the day - have a good one!

Cheryl

Hi everyone. Hope your week is off to a great start. I managed to get up and get a little of a workout in. Took dogs for a jog. The grass was nice and frosty which is pretty amazing since on Sunday our high was 81 degrees. If I'm going to continue with winter outdoor activity, I really need to get me so winter running gear. Guess that means a trip to the new Dicks Sporting Goods that just moved into our area. I'm so excited that we have one here now. My wallet might not be so happy.

Jean

Oh, Jean....blah blah blah about the 80 degree temps! LOL! So, how COLD does it really get in the middle of winter in Texas??? If you say 'oh.....it's cold at 60', I'll SCREAM! LOL (just kidding, of course). I walked the kids to the busstop this AM in 31 degree temps! LOL All the other moms drove their soccer-mom mini-vans! HA! I promised the kids when the temps hit the TEENS, I'll drive them down! lol

Good Tuesday morning, you fine lovely ladies! Good to see our check in on the first page, isn't it???

So, what do you guys think about all the new stuff SNM has planned for the forums? I'm loving the idea of the picture albums and the journal/diary! The BFL Tracker is what I use online right now...that's the link I shared with you all a few weeks back. It allows me to post pics, keep track of my progress each and every week, I LOVE IT! So if Cathe's going to be offering up that type of thing, I'm IN! (as long as it's free, as BFL Tracker is). I also really like the idea of being able to see everybody else's progress with exercise, food, etc! I'm psyched about that!

OK.....I was up this morning, iTread 12, 30 minute Sprints, then abs.

Time to get some stuff done around here. BBL

Gayle

Hi ladies,

Sorry, I haven’t checked in last week! I started the 4DS rotation last week, I love the new workouts! Have to say, the choreography is a little tricky!!! One hour and you done with your workout! This morning I did 4DS Kick box (still have to do legs and core!)! I also went to the gym and run on the TM for 30 min.! I do want to get back into running! The November rotation allows me to add at least two extra cardio days! Oh, boy! I’m tired! I think I will take a nap first before I do legs!

Gayle it is soooo cold here in Germany! We already had snow and ice! Hope you ladies enjoy your day! I promise I will check in more often this week!

Jean I do miss the warm weather!!

Big HALLO to the rest of the gang!

Have a great Tuesday,
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Gayle, this morning it was 35 here. We usually have several days that get down into the high teens. It usually is like lows in the 30's high in the 50's. I prefer the 80's to 90's. My brother recently wrote me about the winter weather in Bangkok Thailand. He said he was enjoy the cooler temperatures. It was 85. He said that people were wearing sweathers and shivering in the morning when it was 72. Of course he used to live in Maine where people would put on shorts when it got in the 40's.

Belinda, I understand about missing the warmer weather, but if you were still in El Paso you would have had some cold weather yourself. I couldn't believe the snow in El Paso a week or so ago. I didn't even know El Paso got that cold. Glad to hear you like the new series. I'm still having trouble with some of the tricky foot work, but I like them.

Hi to everyone else.

Jean

T-12 Check-in

T-12 Sisters:

I started the December rotation Monday night after waking up Monday morning with a food hangover. With a burst of renewed inspiration, I went to the grocery store after work even though I was extremely tired. No excuses! I started the Drill Max cardio blast premix at 8:00 p.m. I am a morning glory girl all the way, so I really had to push myself. I pressed on through all the drills and felt so much better.

Cathe and the girls look more petite in Drill Max. I am not sure if that is because of the tall trees in the background or the camera angles that are not as up close and personal as the 4-Day Split. I prefer NFL Films for sure! I love the feeling of being in the room with Cathe and her crew! I love the playful drill with the ball and the forward bounding. Fun, fun, fun! The limited step choreography is not as dancy as I like, but I had fun anyway.

I started today with Muscle Max after my Bible study and prayer time. I was able to lift heavier than I did the last time this workout was in my rotation. I matched Cathe’s weights on everything but the barbell curls because a 35-pound barbell puts too much stress on my wrists. I was amazed to discover how much stronger I am after the 4-Day Split! I am looking forward to returning to heavy weight work in January! Supersets and Muscle Max are my favorite total body workouts. I love the music and variety.

I still felt a little bloated and tired today. I drank plenty of spring water with lemon. It usually takes 3 days to return to normal after a feast.

I have been cleaning and clearing clutter out of my home tonight. See y’all tomorrow! Sweet dreams!

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

T-12 Check-in

T-12 Sisters:

Mercy! I am so tired this week. The stress at work is wiping me out, and I have not been sleeping well this week. I have been awake since 2:00 a.m. I am looking forward to a restful weekend.

My Wednesday workout was the Body Max 2 timesaver cardio premix. I prefer the longer cardio blast premix. As much as I like the finished combos with no breakdown, I do not want to repeat them that many times! The choreography is not dancy enough for that many repetitions. Not to mention, I prefer the full cardio segment because I love the fun music in this one! The cardio and weights premix is my favorite one on this DVD.

My Thursday workout was the original Boot Camp. The core work still slays me! The time flies in this one, and I love the kickboxing moves. The terminators never get easier. I confess that I watched Cathe do those. I was seriously dragging my wagon through this workout. I do not think I lost cardio endurance last month though. I feel like I am coming down with something. It is possible that my body is still detoxing from the party Sunday night. I suspect that I unknowingly ate something I am allergic to like MSG. My ankles are swollen and appear to have donuts around them. Eek!

I forgot to mention this in my last update, but I definitely lost lower body muscle endurance last month. The plie squats and lunges in Muscle Max were unusually hard this week! I was surprised because I usually add the standing segment of Gym Style Legs. Muscle Max did not have enough lower body work for me the last time I did it prior to this week. It was very challenging Tuesday morning! Leaner Legs would make me cry now!

I did some comfort eating yesterday. That is a temptation for me when I do not feel great, and I caved. My portions were not out of control and my calories were likely at a maintenance level (not that I count calories), but my choices were not good. Today is a new day with fresh mercies. Praise God!

Cathe is waiting for me with the Low Impact Circuit cardio blast timesaver premix plus Butts and Guts abs. I am sleepy now and think I need a nap first!

Blessings,
Heather B.

T-12 Check-in

T-12 Sisters:

Where are y’all this weekend?

This was a restful day. I wrapped up the first week of Cathe’s December rotation with Push Pull. I have had “Walking in Memphis” stuck in my head all day! Supersets is more fun for me, so I am really looking forward to enjoying it later this month. Push Pull is meditative in a way. There is something relaxing about it, and it was just right for my energy level this morning.

Blessings,
Heather B.

RE: T-12 Check-in

Hi, Heather! I think we got our workouts exactly reversed. I did Push/Pull yesterday - Step Works today (in lieu of the optiona/rest day) and I have LIC/B&G abs on tap for the morning. woo hoo!

I'm glad you had a restful day. I did too. Laundry, chores - a DVD movie with DH and my girl. Just right.

I hope you have wonderful Sunday!
Cheryl

RE: T-12 Check-in

Hi ladies,

My eating this week was terrible? We went to so many holiday parties’s this week and everywhere you go, there was goooood food! Last week I jogged for 30 min. the first time in a long time, I felt great! This week I will incorporate more jogging to help with my terrible eating habit. It is the sweets that get the better hold of me!

Jean it does get cold in El Paso! We did have snow and ice last year! The only good thing is that the snow doesn’t stay longer than one week! Germany is cold and cloudy! I do miss the sunshine! I am also having trouble with the tricky foot work, it is so much fun.

Heather I am glad you enjoy the Dec. rotation! I am looking forward to start that one soon! Hope you enjoyed your rest day!

Cheryl movie night sounds great! What movie did you watch? Have fun with you laundry!

Hi to everyone else. Have a great weekend!

Take care,
Belinda
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.