T-12 2'sday!!

L Sass

Cathlete
Hi fellow 12ers. Wow - we are rolling right along in this month - I can't believe October is right around the corner. I'm out the door with DS in just a few, but wanted to say 'hey' to everyone. Got in KPC (when DOES that new KB DVD get here?!!) and 30 minutes on the elliptical this morning. Felt great. Did not get in a FLuidity yesterday - chased DS all day and chalk colored the whole driveway with him instead. Sometimes - it's just a priority issue ya' know? Ok - gotta' scoot - BBL to check in for persoanls. Hugs all!

Lorrie

www.picturetrail.com/lsass

Good morning girls!

I'm running out the door in a few minutes - I have a move today and open house at DS's school tonight. I hope to check in later tonight!
It will be a rest day for me. Have a wonderful day!

Lorrie, great job on KPC - I know - can't wait for that KB DVD!!!! Oh, how I used to love coloring with the kids on the sidewalk - much better choice with your time huh? Gotta love it!

Bye for now, and hugs to all, Pennie

Hey guys. Good morning. I'm ALSO running out the door and stopping in for a quickie. I'm working in my upstairs hall closet, packing away the clothes the boys outgrew. Do kids REALLY need this many clothes? Geesh! lol

I've got a busy second-half of my day. Work/school, then football and baseball practice at the same time, then Open House for 1st Grade after/during that. When they find a way to clone someone, I call first dibs! lol

Gayle

Hey, everyone! A 60 min. run for me this morning and will finish up with the B&G Bonus sections. Love that dried edamame! 14G protein in just 1/4 cup and with almost no fat. Now that's my kind of snack!

Thanks again so much dear Pennie for sending me some. We have a Good Earth opening up any time now in my town so I'll be able to get more. The grocery store here didn't have it.

On to a busy work day. Life is intense! Have a great day, everyone!

Cheryl

Sounds like everyone is the busy beaver except me! I have NOTHING planned for today. I've already done a bit of cyber shopping....at Teavana. I was pretty disappointed, though. Last week Paiva closed their website (love their cute stuff!!), but I was able to get an order off before they did. I forgot to print up the confirmation number and I never received an email. Well I called this morning and they actually shipped several of the items......EXCEPT the Nike Shox O-drives....they were out of stock! I really was looking forward to those shoes.....they were the super cute ones that Cathe work during kickboxing on the RT.

Week 3 stats----

Weight- down 1.5 lbs for a total of 8
thigh- down 1/4 inch
calf- down 1/2 inch

I've actually lost more weight in the areas that you don't measure....like my hands and feet. It's strange, but the tendons and stuff are showing more than they were and my rings fit TONS better....almost falling off in fact! I was a tad bit disappointed in this week's showing though, until I remembered that it was TTOM! Any weight loss during that time is a major feat!!!

Lorrie- I love that you colored the drive-way with DS!! You're such a cool mom!!!

Pennie- You are so generous! Good luck on studying! Oh, I was going to mention that your email last week almost made me cry!

Cheryl-I hope that you have a good day!

Belinda- I know that you probably aren't going to read this, but I hope that your move is going smoothly!!! We miss you!!!

Alesia- I hope you're doing okay, girl!!!

Gayle- Good luck with the cleaning! I have so much cleaning and re-organizing to do that it's a bit overwhelming for me and so much easier not to start!!! I hope that whatever it is from the weekend does NOT turn into a cold!!!!

Just a quick minute for a post. Sounds like everyone is going great today.

Well I tried to do step this morning by rearranging some of DD's stuff and angling the step. But between the new angle and trying to keep my eye on the puppy, I was disorientated and I some how managed to fall off the step. Didn't get hurt, but decided that was enough of an attempt. Finished up with shouder work. I'm planning on spin class tonight so I'll get my carido in there.

Jean

Popped back in to say goodnight to all. I'm tired - pushed it hard today. Got in a Fluidity - finally. Just the beginner DVD but it still covers all the bases. Then tonight hit GSC&T and added in some shoulder work as well. Hoping for some good deltoid DOMS! Need to go make some badges - if I can do 10 a night I should get them all made. G'night all!

Lorrie

www.picturetrail.com/lsass

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.