Support buddies

amyd

Cathlete
Hey ladies, I really need some help sticking to a rotation. I do great for the first 3-4 days but then start to slip and it just snowballs into anything goes. Would any of your groups like to help me stay accountable? I'd love and need some support. You ladies are all so motivating. I've been doing Cathe workouts for almost 2 year and have grown to love her dearly. I'm not trying to lose any major weight just want to look and feel better overall . Exercise is my Prozac. Please let me know if there's any group that would be willing to take me on and help me to stay accountable.
Thanks,
Amy

Amy,
Come on over to Commit to Get Fit. I was just going to check in and saw your message. It's a very supportive group, and we love to get to know you better.
Cookie

Thanks for the invite Cookie. I will check in with you ladies tomorrow. Can't wait to get to know guys too!! :)
Amy

Hi if youd like or think u wil do the xtrain rotation..there is a thread called xtrain 90 day rotation.. It is a nice group of supportive ladies there willing to help u! Im over there too and it is nice to check in on a rotation.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.