Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Check-ins & Challenges

Check-ins & Challenges We've created this brand new forums to post all of your Cathe and fitness related check-ins and challenges

Support buddies

This is a discussion on Support buddies within the Check-ins & Challenges forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; Hey ladies, I really need some help sticking to a rotation. I do great for the first 3-4 days but ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2013, 05:23 PM

Default Support buddies

Hey ladies, I really need some help sticking to a rotation. I do great for the first 3-4 days but then start to slip and it just snowballs into anything goes. Would any of your groups like to help me stay accountable? I'd love and need some support. You ladies are all so motivating. I've been doing Cathe workouts for almost 2 year and have grown to love her dearly. I'm not trying to lose any major weight just want to look and feel better overall . Exercise is my Prozac. Please let me know if there's any group that would be willing to take me on and help me to stay accountable.
Thanks,
Amy
Old 02-08-2013, 06:13 PM
Cathlete
Cookie57's Profile Fields

Amy,
Come on over to Commit to Get Fit. I was just going to check in and saw your message. It's a very supportive group, and we love to get to know you better.
Cookie
Old 02-08-2013, 09:17 PM

Thanks for the invite Cookie. I will check in with you ladies tomorrow. Can't wait to get to know guys too!! :-)
Amy
Old 02-09-2013, 12:40 AM
Cathlete
ReneePruitt's Profile Fields

Send a message via Yahoo to ReneePruitt

Hi if youd like or think u wil do the xtrain rotation..there is a thread called xtrain 90 day rotation.. It is a nice group of supportive ladies there willing to help u! Im over there too and it is nice to check in on a rotation.