SUPER BOWL+DAMAGE CONTROL? ( is it possible?)

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!:)

I set the alarm for 6:30 but reset it for 7. I thought about it and said..."ah, i can workout from 8-9" :) I can still make it to work by 9:30-9:45. Hoping to get my workout started by 7:45 and I have no clue what I am doing. Tomorrow is back to STS so maybe I will do one more circuit today. Im not really in the mood to get on the TM and run and run and run....may need little breaks from running:rolleyes:

I have to go into work tomorrow morning for a couple of hours:confused: My coworker has an apt for her son and b/c the new owners are coming, one of us needs to be there. She offered to work one morning for me, I just need to decide which one. Maybe Wed morning.....or will it even be worth my time. Maybe its just as well i take the extra pay and tell her that I will wait until I need her to cover something off for me.

DH thought his friends from the city were coming for dinner yesterday. They are so allll over the place so when DH said they weren't coming I wasn't surprised. He already had the steaks taken out so we invited a couple over for supper. It nice was having a different couple around...someone more down to earth. Anyway, she brought her 3 yr old son with her but he was sooo tired b/c he was outside most of the day. The two boys did not get along at all. He as a tendency to be a little more aggresive b/c he picks on his baby brother alot. We could see them from where we were sitting b/c his mom was keeping an eye on him. We seen him nudge DS a couple of times, then pushed him a little, then DS pushed back, then he tried to hit him and then DS threw his bread at him! LOL It was so funny! I would like to think that they will get along when they aren't tired but who knows...maybe they will never get along.

Diana** Sorry for the computer issues I sent your way;) Yesterday while i was waiting for DH to clean the jeep off I figured I would check the work computer. The thing had been unplugged for some reason and the battery was dead. When I plugged it back in it said that the computer did not recognize this battery and would not be able to charge it!:confused: Then it went through all these test, that I ended up aborting, restarted it and then it worked fine. Not sure what was up with that. Anything DD touches she usually breaks anyway. She use to use that computer but now she has her own. I don't think she has any viruses on that one YET!

Wendy** Were those beers good??? My friend that was here last night said that she loves beer. She is a teacher and said that she could have that at lunch time...and thats why she doesn't go home at lunch time;) I would drink to if I were a teacher! Nice workout yesterday!

Jacque** Yes....most times I copy and paste my little spu in the mornings, so thats were the Belinda part came from I guess! LOL Did you get your workout in yesterday? I think everyone finds it hard to get up and go in this weather. Its funny cause everyone starts with the new years resolutions in Jan and they all hit the gym ( you should see the parking lot at the gym)....but then when its time to start peeling off the layers for summer, they all need to go to the gym again b/c they didn't get very far with it the first time. Everyone around here usually goes somewhere for a week this time of year, maybe they just workout until they come back from vaca or something. I know thats what my "friend" does! Its just a cycle. Soon they won't be able to lose the weight and it will be stuck with them forever....bahahahahahahahaha!:D:D:D

Alright...i need to get this workout starte:D! Its 7:43 and DH IS AWAKE!!!!!

Lori:)

Holy Moly Miss Wendy!! Your eyes aren't working today;) You missed my post that was posted before you even thought about getting out of bed! LOL

So I will copy and paste what you wrote:

So what's everyone doing for SB? We are headed to my mom's for an early dinner and then the boys will watch the game together until halftime when we head back home. I hate football as does my mom so we will keep eachother company while the game is on. lol

Today's work out plan so far is GS BS&B (not sure how much of it yet though) and an HiiT work out. Hopefully I'll get to it soon so that it's done!

I was last to post last night so I guess that about wraps it up for me for now.

BBL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.