Sunday PEEPS, come on out!

Conni

Cathlete
Good morning peeps,

Well, DH and I didn't make it out for dinner. With his condition it can be a real hit and miss, but we were actually planning to go... DS didn't feel well at the inlaws and wanted to come home, so I made the 45 minute drive up to Cleveland in a wonderful snow whiteout to get him. Needless to say my mood was less than cheery, because I knew that boredom was the reason behind this mysterious illness...hmmm. He won't be doing that again, we made sure he understood that quite well.

Anyways, now it is a chilly Sunday morning and I am trying to figure out what to do. I think probably a circuit workout, maybe Michelle Dozois...

Otherwise just hanging at home today, cleaning, laundry, Sunday stuff...

Good Morning Peeps ! Where is everybody ??

Hi Connie ! Ugh @ driving in a whiteout ! I'm glad you and DS made it home safe & sound !!

I'm doing cardio today to make up for the unplanned rest day I had last week (down with back pain). I'll most likely do a CC on the TM !

I'm also going to bake cookies and do some cleaning and laundry......

Have a good one !

Becky

Sorry to hear the back is flaring up Becky, that can just irritate the crap out of me!:mad:

I ended up doing Michelle's Breakthrough Circuit workout. Good little gem that ends up being harder than you think.

Got cleanmax done, now on to laundry and then taking Sherman for a long abeit chilly, walk.

What kind of cookies, Becky????:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oh, and best of luck to any who plan on hitting the button tomorrow for the RT!!

Shelter Pics 009.jpgI have some picture of Lanie - the cat we hope to adopt. I also got some good shots of hew adorable kttens!

Last edited:
ok, having trouble with pics

Attachments

• Shelter Pics 015.jpg
    Shelter Pics 015.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Shelter Pics 013.jpg
    Shelter Pics 013.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 9

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.