STS - not quiting check in

WantFit

Cathlete
Hi, Cyn and everyone,

I started STS last Monday. Today was my 1st day for 2nd week. So far, I am very happy with the program. I already started to feel my muscle conditioning.

One of my problem in the past was I could not stick to any workout over 3 weeks. Thanks to Cyn. She gave me a hand, trying to help me to get thru 3 weeks threadhold. So I started this thread for me and anyone who need support for the consistence. Let's work together towards our goal!

My STS routine so far is doing Cathe's 3 1/2 routine. Thur is my rest day. Tue, Sat and Sun are my cardio day. Last week, Tue I did ithread - 30 min interval run, Abs Circuit - No Equipment, STS extended stretch. Sat, I did itread set 9 60 min interval run and Abs Circuit - Stability Ball and extended stretch. Sun I did 4 day split, Kickboxing premix Cardio power.

I pushed very hard in STS days. So I felt weak during my cardio days. I could not run as fast as I usually did. But I did run or walk thru the minutes. Boy, this was first time I did 4 Day Split Cardio power. My daughter did it with me. We had so much fun and we pushed each other. You could hear us gruntle all the time. But we did it! We were all sweat after we done!

Abs Circuit No Equipment, I like it very much. Stability ball, I could not do many of moves. I thought I would not feel the workout. But what a fool I was. Next day, I felt sore of my abs.

Tomorrow will be my cardio day again. I planned to do 200 kettlebell swing. I never did it before. Then I would do 30 min interval run and throw another abs in.

See you ladies tomorrow.

Today is my Cardio day. I did itread - set 21 interval run 30 min. I could not take the jogger speed. I was laboring very hard. But I was happy that I finished it.

Then I did Abs circuit - medicine ball. Boy, I love it. I did it with my DD. We had such a good time. Then I did itread - athletic stretch.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.