STS Fit Chicks Thurs Feb 19

pwmatt

Cathlete
Today was cardio and I did the double cardio premix from HIS/LIS. That was much better than KM for me.

I'm not sure if I'm going to do legs tomorrow or save it for Sat. We'll see how I feel tomorrow.;)

Good day all.:)

Must be cardio in the air! I did Low Max this morning and it surprised me! I always had a dread factor for this workout so don't pull it out very often. I really enjoyed it and I know it will be good for my legs.

I'm need to get ready for work! Have a great day!

Terri

Tracy, aren't you in WPB area? My sis and I are going to be there next month visiting my dad! I have to rearrange my STS schedule. It falls on the 3rd week of meso 2. I guess I'll be doing a rest week early - not sure how that will affect thing.

Morning ladies!

Happy day before Friday!!!

Today is cardio for me as well, and I'm going to get in that missing ab workout, too. My stomach is settled enough now to do abs. I used to hate abs, but with the Ab Circuits I find myself missing them and EEEEK! liking them. STS has messed w/ my head:p:p:p I think today will be CC6, not my favorite CC but it gets the job done. Can one of you please give me a gentle nudge towards the ellipitcal? Pretty please?

I'm feeling a bit lazy this morning, I didn't sleep well last night. Vlad (the doggger) sleeps in our room and was up wandering around all night last night. He normally sleeps, I guess he wasn't tired last night. But I've been productive today. I do have a load of laundry in. Ever notice how workout clothes make so much extra laundry? Its another whole set of clothes a day. That can't be good for my washer, my water bill, my gas bill, or the environment. Perhaps I should go put my jammies back on and join the couch and TV for another cup of coffee..... See now I'm stalling.

I need to burn some butter. This weekend is DS 8th Bday party and we're having family over Sat afternoon. His Bday was Tues. The cake he wants me to make is the Oreo cake on the cover of the Feb Family Circle magazine. I actually bought a package of Oreos last week at the grocery store. I was embarrassed to buy them!:eek::eek::eek: Then I looked at the nutrional info on the cake. OH.MY.WORD. It is an 8 inch 4 layer choc cake (16 servings) filled w/ cream cheese filling and frosted w/ whipped cream and crushed oreos. It was almost 600 cals a serving and 30 grams of fat. This hostess with the mostess will be having a teeny tiny sliver. I'm not sure that cake will be enough for everyone, so I have to think of something else as well. I did get another magazine that showed a much lighter lemon cake that looked really good, so I make bake that is well. I better figure it out, because tomorrow is cake baking day. No, I will not lick the beaters or the mixing bowl:eek:;):p

I need to get my booty moving. I am done stalling now.
Happy wonderfulday to all,
Nan

Morning Ladies,

Today is Disc 9....:eek: and if goes like the last 2 weeks my legs will be feeling those DOMS till Tuesday. I will let you know how it goes later.

Nan that cake sounds sooooooooo good!!!!

Therese

I did disc 7(?) chest, bi's and shoulders. That was tough. My arms are like rubber while I type. My shoulder was bothering me at the beginning of the week so I mixed up my discs. It didn't give me a problem during the workout. We will see tomorrow. I really liked the hammer curls with the bands. I felt that one good. Cathe always seems to come up with very innovative moves for that band!! Gotta love her!!!!:eek:

I am off to the Poconos now for a weekend getaway. I be back on Sunday.

Have a good weekend everyone:D

chrissy

Good morning everyone. I did Cardio Fusion cardio step premix only. I just wasn't in the mood for kickboxing. I just not into kickboxing like the step. Plus tomorrow is legs and I didn't want to be sore.

Ok ladies....I did Disc 9.....and I have to say it went better than the first two weeks....I worked hard for sure but I felt stronger doing it this week....so maybe ;) maybe ;) I will not be sore till Tuesday :p time will tell.

I am really loving this workout.

Therese

Hey All!

I did KM, except for the Leg Conditioning Drills. Didn't want to have my legs hurting for Disc 9 tomorrow!

KM was enough! Those blasts! Holy :eek::eek:!!

Though I had a headache and nausea, which KM cured!!

And this is the FIRST day I DON'T have DOMS from STS. None, nada, zilch. It feels WEIRD not being SORE!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.