STS fit chicks Sat 03/07

spyrosmom

Cathlete
Morning Ladies!!

Only 2 more days til Meso 2 :D:D:D Today I think I will do the step only from 4DS - both the high impact and lower impact. I have to work til noon, then I think I will do that. After 2 days of warm weather and sunshine, we are supposed to have rain all weekend. I think we may take DS to see "Coraline" this afternoon. Not much else to do. Tomorrow I go shopping for a new front door and screen door. Joy:confused: That is where my tax refund is going. I'm sure we could do something alot more fun with it, but we need a new door. Our house was built in the late 40s/early 50s and I'm pretty sure its always had the same front door.

Happy Saturday,
Nan

Hey Nan!

I've struggled with this "Recovery" week, I really have! I've tried to tone it down a LOT, did shorter cardios and did yoga/stretches. Today I'm going to do a 30 Minute Cardio, Turbo Jam: Live.

I'm getting excited about MESO 2 on Monday!!!!

Nan: Where are you? we have a beautiful day on tap today, but tomorrow the rain comes.

As for the weekend, it's the usual for me: Working overnights Sat & Sun.

Hey Nan!

I've struggled with this "Recovery" week, I really have! I've tried to tone it down a LOT, did shorter cardios and did yoga/stretches. Today I'm going to do a 30 Minute Cardio, Turbo Jam: Live.

I'm getting excited about MESO 2 on Monday!!!!

Nan: Where are you? we have a beautiful day on tap today, but tomorrow the rain comes.

As for the weekend, it's the usual for me: Working overnights Sat & Sun.

I'm outside of Chicago. We had our nice weather - yesterday and Thursday were beautiful. Today is rainy. That's ok rain brings daffodils, then tulips, then lilacs for my birthday. I love lilacs!!

Nan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.