STS fit chicks Sat 02/21

spyrosmom

Cathlete
Morning sleepy ladies!!

I can't believe I'm first and this late, too. My tushy is talking today!! Right where my butt meets my hamstrings. Those muscles that give the booty lift. And my inner thighs. I think it was that paper plate bonus work at the end yesterday. Today should be cardio, but after the family leaves today, I may be too pooped. I was also thinking of sledding, but I don't think this sore booty is going to be schlepping up large hills any time soon:p We'll see how the day pans out. Well, I'm at work now. I will check out the rest of Catheland while I finish my break, then back to work.

Happy Saturday!
Nan

Good morning Nan. I woke up early because my dog was flapping his ears so I put some medicine that I had in his ears. I did the cardio suggestion that Cathe posted about the treadmill where you walk 1 minute then run 4 minutes and repeat 6 times. I haven't run or should I say jog in a while so this was pretty tough for me but it was a great workout:). Well have a great day everyone.

Good Morning Ladies,
I did disc 9 today and I was pleasantly achy at the end. I'm sure my trunk will be talking to me tomorrow, which will make the cardio workout even more interesting!!

Brenda

Oh! I thought I had checked in this morning...

I did 4DS: BC and then instead of the Add-On cardio, did ab jam from Turbo Jam. It's 20 minutes of a combination of standing abs and floorwork abs.

My quads and buttocks are having wicked DOMS from Disc 9 yesterday! The "you can't sit on the toilet" without wincing, DOMS :eek: I think it was all those deadlifts!!!!

would you consider the BC from 4DS interval training?

Nan: Hope you have a nice day today with your family! BIRTHDAYS are always fun, but exhausting! I couldn't even READ about going sledding option without pain in my backside!! Good decision NOT to go.

Feeling some soreness from yesterday's Disc 9, went for a massage today, my forearms were really sore from holding those heavy leg weights, so it felt nice to work on those too.

Today was my much needed rest day, I debated doing a light dvd, but I was spent and glad I opted to do nothing.

Tomorrow is Disc 10, I'm starting to get excited to see what Meso 2 brings!
But I like this phase so much I might be sad to leave it behind. :confused:

My rest day as well - thank goodness! I got a good workout at the animal shelter today, though!

I purchased tubing to use in place of pullups and am excited to use it next week!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.