STS - Fit Chicks May 1st

looking good

Cathlete
Happy Friday Ladies :D

Well I did legs last night and today will be biceps and shoulders. Can you believe next week will be the last week of STS! :eek::(

What is everyone going to do after STS?? I hope Cathe makes some suggestion. I heard some people on the board say M1 week 1 than M2 week 1 than M3 week 1 and continue this all the way threw. That may seem like a good idea. I not sure what I will do yet looking to see what you all are going to do.

Have a wonderday DAY!

Therese

Morning!!!

Today is bi/tri/shoulders for me, too. Feeling a bit sad, after next week my workout calendar is empty! I need to figure out something fast. I'm hoping for the Terminator for my Bday, and if I get it I will be doing a circuit rotation. If not, I am thinking a Pyramids with a BG thrown in for extra leg day. I am anxious to see what I can lift w/ Pyramids after STS. Then I think I will do a full body rotation, then back to a 6 month STS. I think I am going to take 2 months off STS, then come back. We still need to plan our summer vacation, and I don't want my 6 month to be interrupted. Of course, that all depends what Cathe posts for a May rotation, I might try that out. So many options, so little time:p

I may move my Monday chest and back to Sun this coming week. My bday is Mon, and I may want to eat cake instead of do bench presses:D I can believe we are almost done. Feeling very accomplished and a wee bit sad.

Happy Friday and weekend to all!

Nan

Hello chickies! Last night was our cardio and tonight is LEGS! I am such a freak! I LOVE LEGS! :)

We cannot believe next week is our last week either! It has zoomed by and I feel like you guys...a little lost. WE HAVE NEVER followed a rotation to a T. I have asked about what to do after and received a little advice from Cathe but still very vague and not nearly as regimented. :) We will probably take some time and go back to total body workouts with a little more cardio for a month and then jump back into STS for a 6 mth rotation. I think we can stick to a rotation if I try real hard to put it in the workout calendar beforehand.

Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend!

Add me to the lost souls without STS!! My most recent plan for withdrawing from STS will be an active recovery week followed by 2 weeks of circuit whole body/cardio, then a week of higher intesity cardio+plyo. After that I plan on re-starting STS by doing Week 3 of meso 1 and then going straight to meso 2 and work my way through the last 2 mesos over 2 1/2 months. I hope BeachBody's Insanity series will be released by the time I am ready to start meso 2, I plan on that being my cardio.
Nan, have a wonderful birthday on Monday. Tomorrow starts the final week for me, I am so psyched!! Have a great weekend everyone

Brenda in Indiana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.