STS Fit Chicks Friday March 20

serene_46

Cathlete
Hello all,
I did week 2 of meso 2 Back and biceps late yesterday afternoon and I feel good this morning. As I was putting on my workout top I noticed I am getting a more defined taper in my lats and my shoulders and arms are really starting to show definition (without doing one of the classic bodybuilder poses. Come on, ya know we all are flexing in the mirror occassionally. LOL)
Today is my cardio day and I taught an advanced step class. We did a lot of paper plate planks at the end of class..... much to their chagrin. They did very well but complained the whole time. I am trying to move them along to more advanced moves but they are a very vocal group if the challenge seems too great. Like I said in one of my previous posts, my home workouts with Cathe are tougher than any classes offered in my neck of the woods.
Have a great day. Spring has come and it is warming up in southern Indiana. Time for me to get outside and do some yardwork today.

Brenda in Indiana

Hey Brenda! DH and I completed the dreaded Disc 17 last night. I feel bad for DH because he HATES legs. I think it is all about his lack of flexibility in his hamstrings. I just encourage him to do the exercises with little or no weight. :) I am definitely feeling DOMS but they feel good! I did most of the exercises (squats and deadlifts) with a barbell. The heavy dumbbells are just too much for me. I did do the plie squats with 40 lb dumbell. WOW! Anyway, we have been pretty proud of ourselves with this program. We have been vigilent on listening to our bodies and concentrating on form. :) Today, is an off day (thank goodness!) and we will play with the furry babies in the field tonight. They love their tennis balls! :) Have a great weekend everyone!

Hey Brenda and Melissa,

TGIF :D

I love the backoff sets in this week...I am definitely seeing a change in my body and the scale :p. Today is cardio day and I think it will be Imax 2 tonight.

Therese

Hi all!!

Today is Meso 2, week 2, back and bi's. I think its disc 18, along with pilates abs. I have to run the dogger to the vet, then I'm back to hit the weights. Barbell rows, UGH!

Nan

Hey Gayle, I hope nothing is seriously wrong with your pup. We had to put Jake down last weekend. It was expected but heartbreaking nonetheless. :(
I feel lucky in that Zeus and Athena are young, happy and healthy! :) Later!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.