STS - Fit Chicks 4/29

marnold

Cathlete
Happy HUMP day ladies!

DH and I will be doing Disc 31 tonight. Last night was 4DS LIS and Weights/Plates. The cardio was just what the doctor ordered for us! :)
I am looking forward to weights tonight. :)

Better scoot!

PS Thanks for all of the kind words and encouragement yesterday...I appreciate you guys!

Hey Melissa and all to follow,

Well did not do anything last night because little league games ran late and did not get in till 8 pm so will try to double up today and do maybe 40 minutes of Cardio and then do Legs tonight....but will see.

Therese

Hey all!!

Tonight is # 32, plyo legs. One legged squat thrusts here I come!!!! :D:D I say that with such conviction now, lets see what happens later this eve :p I need to get practicing on my game face, I think I'm gonna need it.

I was a little stiff in the chest and back yest from Monday's w/o, but it is gone now. No major DOMS or anything. Just a little "worked" feeling. I can't believe we are almost done w/ STS, only 5 more workouts to go. That sure went by fast. I'm either going to do a month or 2 month break (depends on where summer vacation falls) and then do the 6 month rotation. Looking forward to doing it all again.

Nan

Hey Girls!

Did Plyo Legs DISC 32 late this morning...

I wasn't feeling prime going into it (have been having sinus/head issues), but it cured me!

Wow! Those 1-Legged Squat Thrusts were insane! I couldn't do them all, some were 2 legged. I do love the Plyo's on the Step though. I also modified the over the step 2 footed jump, since I just got the Club Step this week, I'm still getting used to the size of it. I did one or two, but I skimmed the edge, and scared myself! LOL. The cardio never does stop though, even the weight segments keep my HR up there.

I liked it! but still liked Week #2 , last week, better!

I did the Total Body Stretch: Basic Stretch afterwards, since it concentrates nice on the lower body..

Hi evryone
Posting very late tonight because today was insanely busy at my hospital job then i came home to do Disc 33 Shoulders Bis and tris before heading off to mow grass and clean up our overnight rental unit. Just got home about an hour ago.
My triceps hit failure at rep 5 on the overhead extension and cross body extensions. My right elbow gave me fits after the first tricep exercise.... tendonitis flared up big time. The rest of the workout was a great but doable challenge. WOW, one more week to go. I think meso 2 and 3 flew by. I am still pondering what to do next. i think it will depend on how busy our overnight rental gets this summer and how many group fitness classes I teach this summer.
Whenever I start STS again, I know I will cut my fitness classes because it is really difficult to work the classes around the heavy lifting schedule and get enough rest to really get the benefits of the program. While I am pleased with my results, I know I could have gotten better definition if I didn't have several sculpting classes to teach weekly. Even though I used light to moderate weights in my classes, I know it comptomised my progression in the STS program. Lesson learned and note mental note to myself: Teach only cardio and Pilates/ yoga while doing STS!!
Good night ladies, tomorrow I will be off to the gym to show the boys my squat rack form!!

Brenda in Indiana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.