STS - Fit Chicks - 4/2

looking good

Cathlete
Hello Lovely Ladies,

I just finished Disc 24 the end of Mesco 2!!!:D I can't believe we have been doing STS for 2 months :p...it has gone by fast. I am feeling my biceps after that work out. I do wish I had a pull up option other than the tubing which I don't feel is enough but I guess better than nothing ;).

Looking forward to my ACTIVE rest recovery week next week. Taking the night off last night and taking extra vitamins and going to bed early I think is putting my feeling of a cold coming on at bay.

Hope you all have a wonderful day....suppose to warm up nicely here in NY today and suppose to be a beautiful weekend.....yeah.... love the nice days when I don't have to work.

Therese

Morning!

Going to keep this short. I had a big long post, and I hit a button (which one??) and the whole thing went away:mad: Today was cardio, I did Amy's In the Ring. Those med ball sections sneak up on ya! Yesterday was legs #23, and I can walk today :D:p:D. Tomorrow I finish out Meso 2, and a rest week. Ahhhhh...... I'm a little nervous about Meso 3. I've grown fond of my lungs and heart and would hate to lose them during plyo legs:eek::D I'll just lay on the floor til someone comes to scrape me up. I'm also a little concerned about the bench presses, Meso 2 bench presses were heavy and I was struggling big time, Meso 3 is going to be rocky. I keep telling my self, its only a 5% increase, and I have to do less reps. 5% is not much, I can do this!!! I will have to think of some new creative phrases to say at Cathe, I pretty much ran out between Meso 1 & 2:eek:

Therese, I hope the cold buggies stay far far away! Rest up, drink up and vitamin up!!!

Nan

Morning chickies! We have two more discs to go....Legs is set for tonight. I think this cycle has zoomed by! :) We can't wait until our rest week. I think once that is over, we will be ready for 3. Ta ta!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.