STS - Fit Chicks 3/25

looking good

Cathlete
Morning Ladies,

Hey Brenda....I did legs last night too and same with me on the sit and stands....I did them ALL with out cheating either :D. I also wore Cathe 10lb vest and I was sweating good by the time I was done. So funny that you said your rear has come up....I said the same thing this morning..;).

Today is cardio...have not decided what yet...because I will be doing that tonight.

Have a wonderful day....Sunny and Beautiful here in NY.

Therese

Morning!

Another lifted booty here!:D Tonight is disc 20 - so it will be a tired booty tomorrow:p And also SB abs. I'm still not graceful at the STS SB abs, but at least I'm not falling off anymore on those one leg winged out to the side roll in things. Still can't do a one legged pike. Still trying. I end up laughing at myself and lose all ab control then kaplooie - its all out the window. I still struggle with the one leg sit n stands. I can stand, but the sit is more of a plop. I've tried not going up so far, but it doesn't seem to help. Weight or weight, I have a hard time with these. But the try is worth something, right? I noticed the easier stuff is 1st on this disc. I probably should say that, bc I prob be wiped at the end of the 1st triset! Looking forward to tonight.

Nan

Hello Ladies! DH and I did Disc 19 last night. WOW! I feel uber strong this morning! Like WONDERWOMAN! Just wish I had the same smokin' body as her! HE HE Tonight is 10 10 10 and abs. I am actually looking forward to legs on Thursday. I know sick isn't it? :) Have a great day!

High Five to the lifted Booties :p:p

Hopefully this year trying on bathing suits will be an easier task with all the work we are doing now. ;)

Therese

Hello everyone!
Today is cardio day for me and I will be doing the KickMax DVD, which I absolutely love. After I posted last night I taught a stability ball class. Well it was supposed to be a stability ball class but they wanted Pilates instead so we did some Pilates on the ball and a whole lot of paper plate plank work. Nan, I showed them the one leg winged out to the side roll in things and their eyes were wide in disbelieve!! I told them not to do it in class, but if they had carpet and very soft surroundings they might be able to attempt it at home. We all had a good laugh over that and then proceeded to do the pike pull -in with paper plates. A couple of hardy souls managed maybe 2 good repetitions before going to a very modified knee pull in. They can't believe it when I tell them I get this stuff from Cathe's DVDs.
I had the biggest laugh at the end of class when we were doing the seal and we always end with rolling up to a standing position to finish the class. Well, my legs were just beginning to feel the effects of the Disc 20 Legs and I could not for the life of me get my legs to co-operate (they were pretty rubbery by then) and I ended up getting about halfway to the standing position before crashing to the floor in a fit of shreaking laughter.... gotta love that DOMS when it arrives!!
Brenda in Indiana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.