STS fit chicks 05/05

spyrosmom

Cathlete
Happy Margarita Day!!! It's Cinco De Mayo!

I really shouldn't be here, I should be on my way to work. Running late today. But I am waiting for the iron to get hot, so I can iron my pants. I can't go to work wrinkly, and I can't go to work nekkid, so I am waiting. I'm a bit behind on the domestic duites:p I have a pile of ironing, and I hate to iron. So, one pair of pants for me to wear today is it for now.

This morning I did CC 4 and Pilates Abs. Had a good, fun, sweaty workout.

The light went off on the iron, gotta go get domestic, then off to work.

Happy Day!!

Nan

Hey Nan! Happy Cinco de Mayo to you! I LOVE MARGARITAS. I haven't had one in SOOO long! :) I am such a lightweight these days, that one margarita would probably make me pass out! LOL

I wish I was with you! I LOVE TO IRON! My Rowenta and I are inseparable. :)
Today we will be doing the last chest and back for M3W4 (forgot the disc #). I am still a little sad that STS is almost over. We decided to do Cathe's Apr 09 rotation after our rest week (May 18 start) and then begin another rotation of STS on June 15th. I have a "begging thread" addressed to Cathe for another STS and Cardio rotation. I hope she can find the time. :)
Last night I did RS on the 8 inch step and I finished without being exhausted! :) Very proud moment.
DH pulled a muscle in his back on Saturday and it has been hell trying to keep him from working out hard. He insists that he will be working out with lighter weight. I figure he is a big boy and he knows his limits. :)
Well chickies I better scoot! MWAH!

Melissa,

My laundry is being overnighted by the UPS man to your house as we speak. There's a return overnight label. Lightly starched, please:)

Nan

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.