STS - Fit Chick 4/23

looking good

Cathlete
Morning Lovely Ladies :D,

The sun is shining today in NY so I am going to take a walk at lunch time and try to enjoy the sun and fresh air. Tonight will be shoulders and biceps and abs.

Hope you all enjoy the day.

Therese

Morning!

It is a beautiful sunshiney day here, too :):):):) I'm taking an easy day today. I took Vlad for a walk, we did 3.3 miles in 50 mins - not bad. And then STS stab ball abs.

Last night was the 2nd plyo legs disc. I liked the 1st on better. Last nights didn't seem as hard, but I also don't think I was giving it my all:eek: I didn't get started til about 7:30 b/c DS had a book club at school. Normally I'm wrapping up about 7:30 or 7:45. I think my body was saying "its shower and jammie time" not "its plyo time" Plus, I couldn't catch my balance on the lunges for the life of me last night. Had the weeble-wobbles big time. My right knee kept wanting to turn in. I still feel like I got a good workout, but it could've been better.

Well, I need to get scootin' off to work. Enjoy the sunshine!!!

Nan

Good Morning Ladies...it is almost FRIDAY! Whoohoo

Tonight we have our second Meso3 Legs workout on the Squat Stand. I am looking forward to it because my back has been a little tight. I think we will definitely be doing the extended stretch tonight! LOL

Last night we did 4DS Kickbox and Abs with weighted gloves! It was a very good workout and I was uber happy that it was over in less than an hour. :)
I think that Therese's workout sounds great!
Sorry to hear about your leg workout last night Nan, but I wanted to assure you that WE have ALL had those days. :)
Have a great day!

Hello everyone,
Today I took squat rack legs to the gym and I got an incredible workout. I could go deeper into the movement with the squat rack assistance and was able to go much higher in weight. I used it for the static lunges as well and really was able to get deeper into the glutes because of the stability the rack and safety catches offered.
It's funny, I teach 6 group exercise classes weekly but I really prefer to work out at home. However, from this point forward I will always use the gym's squat rack for future heavy leg workouts. I finished today's workout with the ab section from cardio+weights, a disc I haven't utilized in a long time.
It is warm and sunny here and will be that way through the weekend. I think Spring may have finally arrived in the southeast corner of Indiana. Tomorrow is a morning step class and then push mowing all afternoon. Have a great day!

Brenda in Indiana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.