STS BODYROCKERS WEEK OF JANUARY 16TH

wiggie

Cathlete
Good morning All!!

Off today for MLK day, yay!!:D Saturday's evening workout was the BR 600 rep challenge. I didn't get all 600, I fell short on the lunge kicks & I did extra abs. For some reason my balance was off.:eek: I started the new 1 month Cathe rotation on Sunday with STS Total Body. I am going to add High Reps as a 3rd total body weight workout.

Enjoy your day, I hope you're off like me!!:D

Good morning everyone:)

I work today - but got in STS disc 5 this a.m. Yesterday was Hiit Pyramid and Ab circuits - Medicine Ball abs. Got alot of walking/jogging in this weekend, all going pretty good:)

Hi Wiggie - wow- 600 reps - even coming close is awesome, great job! Can't wait to hear how the new rotation goes:)

Hope you all have a great day!

Kris

Hey girls! I'm glad y'all are enjoying your day and being active, cause I'm not! LOL

I'm slacking off so far today, and all weekend I didn't do a thing :confused: ...DS had basketball practice today, so I've been running around doing errands, which is crazy, because every place is packed (I guess for the holiday). Now I'm sitting in the parking lot...I wonder if I'll perhaps get in a quick cardio tonight? I hate when I don't get it done early. I didn't "technically" have anything planned, since I should be on rest week, but planned on doing my repeat workouts this week....

Hello again!!:)

Today's workouts were LIS/LIC this am & CM this evening. Hubby was off today too so we just hung out at home. It was a nice change, we don't get to do that often.

Have a great night All, talk to you tomorrow!!:D

Good Morning Ladies!

I don't know if I reported Sunday's work out on the other thread or not and quite frankly I am too darned lazy to look :p so I may be repeating myself but...

Sunday:: BR Challenge Wk 2 Day 5 minus Back work(It was back and biceps day)

Monday:: Low Impact Challenge-warm up through combo 2, Slide N Glide-cardio only(skipped warm up) + Back work from y'day's BR.

Today:: Scheduled Rest Day

Tomorrow:: Back to the BR Challenge! :D

Wiggie:: Awesome job with the 600 repper from the BR Challenge!

Kris:: Good job with your work outs! Sorry you had to work. I was off b/c I work for a bank. My son was off of school with me. DH had to work though. HA HA! :p LOL

Kiki:: If it's your scheduled rest week then what are you complainin' about? Enjoy it guilt free lady! :)

Hi gals!

I can't remember if I reported Sunday's workout or not...and like Wendy i'm to lazy to look. :D So here goes...

Sunday: Intensity. Nuf' said.

Monday: PUB. Ouch.

Today: Low Impact Challenge. Ahhhhh.

Wendy: Enjoy your rest day!!! Hopefully the weather is better for you than it is here..man it is NASTY outside!

Kiki: I think you should go crazy and not plan ANYTHING for this week. Just see what happens...if you feel like working out, do it. If you don't feel like it don't. Okay, i'm talking crazy I know. :D :D :D You're my other "plan your routine in advance" gal. Oh and I start STS in a WEEK AND A HALF! So excited! I thought about starting early, but i'm really trying to blast off the extra few pounds I gained over the holidays. :confused: :eek:

Kris: Great job getting in Disc 5 even though you had to work! Sounds like you've got everything under control over there. Can I borrow some of that control? I've been all over the place lately. :rolleyes: :p

Wiggie: Great workouts this past weekend! The fact that you even ATTEMPTED the 600 rep challenge is very impressive. :)

Katie:: It was FREEEEZING here all weekend! Warmed up overnight. Supposed to hit high 40's to 50 today! YAY! :p I don't think I will EVER have the patience or coordination to "get" Low Impact Challenge beyond combo 2! :eek: IDK how you do it! :confused:

Good Morning body rockers!

This has been a weird week for me. I didn't exercise at all last week- was recovering from the stomach bug. Lost 4.6lbs at WW- I anticipate that was artificially low, and should be up this week. I spun on Monday, TRX yesterday, and this morning, I slept in and missed spinning! I am bummed, I do that so rarely.

Wendy- The mornings here in New England have been very dark, and this week has been cold- albeit it has been an unusually warm winter.

Katie- Intensity is my "love to hate" workout, or hate to love depending upon the day

Kiki- that sounds like me last week, didn't have the energy to do it.

Kris- I worked on Monday too

Wiggie- I like that rotation too, I'm thinking I need a new rotation to inspire me, feeling blah- blame it on the weather

I weigh in today, check in with you all later!

Bridget

Good Morning!

Today was Week 3 Day 1 of the BR Challenge. Took the Fit Test over again (7 mins) and then did chest/triceps weight work (6 mins). Only 13 mins today w/no add ons but wow was it KILLER! :eek:

Bridget:: Glad to see you are getting back to your old self after being sick!

Good morning!

Today's workout was KPC. An oldie, but a goodie! ;)

Wendy: Nice job with the BR Challenge! Ya know me and my love for complicated, complex step! :p I think I like it because i'm concentrating so hard on the moves I "forget" that i'm gasping for air. :rolleyes: :) The weather here has been crazy. Freezing over the weekend, warmed up to almost 60 yesterday with intense thunderstorms and tornados (in January??? Yep!), and now we back to a high of 30 today. WTH?

Bridget: Sickness, sickness go away, don't EVER come again another day! :D Glad to hear you are feeling better!! IKWYM about missing your workout, frustrating! Maybe your body needed the extra rest because it is still in recovery mood. You'll be back in the saddle in no time! :)

Katie-Katie-Katie...I feel so bad! There is a small box sitting on my kitchen table STILL with your name on it! :eek: Some day! I swear I will get it to the post office! :rolleyes: IKWYM about the weather! I swear I heard thunder at some point in the last week myself! :eek: So you are so busy concentrating when learning intricate choreo. I am just busy being confused!:confused::p

Ay ya!!! Sorry for my absence :( but I have been working out. :) 5 days last week & 3 days this week.
Quick check in for today: travel fit. It was a nice change from weights.
Bbl to " talk story" :)

cgishops.com

Good morning!

Today I did B&G: Standing Glutes and Abs Premix. The premix didn't include as much glute work as I hoped (I thought it was do ALL the standing glute work, but it only did about 1/3) so I skipped the stretch and added on the 3 bonus segments (I added my own stretch at the end). I felt strong this morning and would have done more but I just plum run out of time.

Wendy: No worries!! I know you've got a lot on your plate right now. :) Nice BR workout this morning!!

Terina: Glad to hear from you. Great job keeping up with your workouts!

morning girls...finally feeling better=) I am not going to push to hard even though i would love to get to sweating!!!!! Plan is to cook up a storm...n rest maybe a nap. have a good one ladies

Good morning ladies :)

Yesterday was STS disc 6 and S&G cardio PM, feeling the old legs today let me tell you, there's a lot of groaning when I go to sit down for sure :eek::eek:
I've got a MD appt this a.m. - just a check up - plan to get in some cardio somewhere today though - maybe a 4DS cardio.

Erin - sorry you've not been feeling well, hope you are all better soon.

Katie - great job with the B&G premix and your add on! Great job on your other workouts this week too - tough bunch you did there! Only a week and a half til STS, woo hoo! It was definitely what I needed too!

Bridget - sorry you've been sick too - not the way we want to lose weight for sure. Hope you're back to 100% soon.

Wendy - great BR workouts - love the way you get that kind of work done in a short amount of time - way to go!

Terina - great job getting your workouts in!

Hi Wiggie and Kiki! Hope you guys are doing great:)

Have a great day everyone,

Kris

Katie:: I haven't done B&G in ages! I need to do a rotation in 2012 that promises to include so many of the work outs that have been collecting dust on my shelf lately! :(

Erin:: What's on the menu? I've recently learned to love cooking! I'm always trying new recipes! :)

Kris:: Great job with Disc 6 and the DOMS that came with it! ;) Hope everything checked out fine at the doc appt!

Good Morning.

I ended up doing Cardio Core Circuit this morning!:eek: Still uber tough but it's gotten a bit easier since I last dusted it off! :D

I took a break from BR today thinking they would have heavy leg work on tap in the w/o today. I am planning to gym it with DH tmrw and it'll be his leg/chest day so I opted out of BR for that reason. Well ofcourse the weight work wasn't posted so I *could* have done the work out anyway. :rolleyes: I got up early though to get in a longer work out though so I wasn't wasting that! :p I will make up the BR work out tmrw most likely before we hit the gym!

BBL!:cool:

I grilled up some chicken n made chicken broccoli quesadillas n cinnamon swirl protein bread. I try to think n plan things that I can eat during the week. Still. On rest week n really trying! It's hard but I want to be 100 % for p90 x next week=}

Erin:: I saw and responded to your P90X post on the O/D forum and was wondering what you had decided to do! Glad you are going to give it a shot! You won't know until you try!!!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.