STS Body Rockers week of February 12th

Zbridget

Cathlete
Starting a new thread- a day late- forgive me guys

I did spin this morning- she extended the class to 60 minutes (usually 45) to increase the suffer-fest for those of us loyal enough to stay. I love morning exercise, it feels so good driving to work knowing that is done.

This weekend, no workouts happened, other than an intense party of 15 10year olds at the Y pool, followed by them attempting to destroy in indestructable workout room after filling up with pizza & cake- there were stability balls everywhere, punching bags being hit, mats & steps everywhere...they all slept well on Saturday night, I did too. DD had one of her friends stay until Sunday afternoon- Sunday had a bridal shower in the afternoon, and spent the evening seeing Shreck, the musical- which was awesome! See it if it comes to your town!

What a whirlwind of a weekend- glad to be back to the normal intensity of work.

Wendy- Athletic Training is a killer! Last time I did it my inner thighs tingled for several days!!

Have a great Monday everyone!

Bridget

Good morning All!!

Sunday’s workout was HIIT 25 that morning & my daughter & I did pushups & squats that afternoon. Today I’m starting the STS/LIC rotation by Cathe.

Wendy, glad you a great weekend!! Mine was pretty good also!!

Bridget, cute avatar!! How did your DD handle the pizza?

Katie, glad you’re feeling better!! Great workouts, listening to your body is always a good thing!!

Have a great day All!!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.