STS BODY ROCKERS week of 10/23 :)

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies.

Well y'day's double header was TOUGH but I did it! I think tho that the challenge was harder then the work out! Go figure! :p

I actually kept track of my numbers and times y'day. I don't often do that! Since I did though I will post them...

BODYROCK.tv | Fitness Advice, Workout Videos, Health & Fitness | Bodyrock.tv (If you really want more work out):: Part 1- timed sets of a combo side lunge/push up exercise. I did the 12 sets in 5:09 mins...Part 2- intervals so nothing to keep track of....Part 3- timed sets of backward lunge w/sandbag & kick up combo. I did the 50 sets in 6:07 mins.

BODYROCK.tv | Fitness Advice, Workout Videos, Health & Fitness | Bodyrock.tv (Do it Do it Exercise Challenge):: Max sets of 10 sandbag squats and 10 reverse push ups that can be done in 12 mins. I completed 9 sets which is 90 reps of each. My arms were more fried then ever before after this one!:eek:

So the whole thing took less then 30 minutes and kicked my azz. Now that's what I'm about!;):D Surprisingly enough though I am not sore today. Well, not yet anyway! I really thought I'd wake up walking funny or not being able to lift my coffee cup but so far I'm ok! Go figure!

Today is my rest day. It's over due. I worked out 8 days in a row! :eek: Got to sleep in til 5:30 this morning and considered pushing it to 6am! LOL

K, that's all for now. Gotta scram...

BBL for personals~:cool:

wendy wow you go! I love that the wo are so short! But i am sad that they are breaking up and hope the webstie still stay true.
Good morning girls. Yesterday i was soo out of it man that leg wo really tired me out. I went to bed at 9 and slept till 5am...much needed. Well i really want to spin this am but my sts sch is all off. I have to look and see i might have to back to back days! I hope i can do that=) I wonder what would be better spin or chest bi ? ok off to get the kids of to school:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.