STS Body Rockers week of 10/16 :)

So IDK when I checked in last and am admittedly too lazy to go look :p but I DO know that I didn't check in with Sunday's work out or today's so that's what I'll do now....Oh and saturday was an unscheduled just b/c I was being an unmotivated lazy butt rest day. :eek:

Sunday's work out (when I FINALLY did it!) was...

1) 500 reps of jump rope.

2) BR Amazing Fat Burn Work Out: BODYROCK.tv | Fitness Advice, Workout Videos, Health & Fitness | Bodyrock.tv -modified the second part of this w/o b/c I do not have a sandbag. I used a 30# db and held it with ends facing out in front of me for squat tho I did alternate which side of the body I put it down on. Also instead of counting reps I just set my timer for 10 mins and did as much as I could in that time. I can really suck at counting reps for compound moves like this and after doing a couple I just knew it wasn't going to happen for me that way. No big deal though. I worked my azz off just the same even though I have no idea how many reps I did!;)

3) Abs from Extreme Cardio Kettlebell Work Out by Keith Weber-most moves done with my UGI with the exception of the half get ups for which I used a 15# bell.

And this morning's was...

INTENSITY Hi HiTT x2 + plus my own short ab routine. I was supposed to do another BR but I couldn't find the one I had on tap on the website for some reason. :confused: I am going to look again tonight. It's bugging me now...:mad:

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

BBL:cool:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.