STARTING INSANITY!! May 15th, anyone care to join me??

fitmonkee

Starting with the Fit Test today and ready to go!!! Slightly nervous that the workouts are so much shorter, but it's clear that my body has adapted to much and I need a change. I'd love for youto join me!

Wish I were starting with you. I just can't seem to hit the "buy" button even though I look at it everyday. I think I'm going to buy it for myself for my birthday so hope to start very soon.

Fitmonkee,

I just finished month 1 of insanity and this week was week 1 of the second month which I'm happy to report I survived this week. LOL!! Seriously Insanity is soo much fun and it is intense like nothing else i've done. I find that its usually the first 10 minutes warmup that is toughest part after that it seems easier and the time flies by. Remember to keep lots of water on hand and a towel to wipe away sweat. Always wear good exercise shoes and listen to your body and do what you can and modify when its necessary. In short have fun and just modify making the workout work for you. I know I have to modify at times during it and I knew I would going into it but Cathe has really taught me about how to modify exercises over the years so I feel this was not a hardship for me. I have MS and have to modify the balance moves and I still get a killer workout.

Have fun on you Insanity journey!:)

Hugs,;)

Nora

I am thinking about starting Insanity on or around June 6th. The weather outside is so nice right now that I can't get myself to do all/most of my work-outs indoors. In June it should be getting pretty warm so I may be ready to take it indoors.

I am a little scared, I must say!!!

I will be reading your posts and checking out your thoughts on this program. Can't wait to hear how you like it.

Annie

How did your fit test go?

Is the fit test considered the work-out for the day? It looks intense enough to be a work-out on its own.

Annie

I hit the "buy" button today!!! Finally! I got confirmation that it has already shipped so I will be on pins and needles until it get heres. Can't wait. Wait a minute....am I insane?

Hey fitmonkee --

Would love to join you, but the timing isn't quite right! I am starting my last week of STS, then I'm going to take a week off, then I'm going to start Insanity. So I will be about 2 weeks behind you. I'll be eagerly watching your posts though!

Stebby

The "buy" button

I'm trying to get up the courage to try "Insanity" as well. I have looked at it for months. Have any of you done P90X? I did it between 2 rounds of STS. I thought it was tough at the time, but in retrospect, I think working out 6 days a week was the hardest part.

Keep up the posts, I need more encouragement to buy.

Thanks!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.