---------- squeaky/sunny weekend ----------

CollinsMom

Cathlete
Happy weekend ladies! You KNOW I love it!

What are everyone's plans? We are forecasted to have beautiful weather in Virginia -- how about you?

Not real sure why I was so grumpy yesterday, but I am determined to have nothing but an amazing weekend!

I went shopping last night after dinner and found practically NOTHING. I really need to get some spring/summer clothes for Collin and myself, but it just wasn't my day. I think I will try again today after soccer, maybe hit the mall. I also need a dress to wear to a wedding in a few months -- it's at 7 pm on a Friday night at the country club...? My poor husband is going to have to wear a suit, hahaha!

Anyway, on tap for me today... Run (5-6 miles), then soccer with Collin, soccer pictures immediately after the game, then off to the mall, and napMAX whenever I completely lose steam. Not sure after that, no plans this evening or tomorrow...

Off to spend some QT with my TM, maybe she can get me out of this funk;) A good hard run always puts me in a good mood for the day!

katie, youre prob chuggin away on the tm right now!:D
you WILL have a great day!!!:D:D:D:D
lo at chris & a suit! mikes pretty used to it so he doesnt complain. and every girls crazy bout a sharp-dressed man;):D
think i may do an online spree today

-
muggy. hot. muggy.
where are my summer clothes!!!!????

mikes off to go shoot things s its me and dds today. a local bank is doing a kids thing w/ bounce stuff/facepainting/free lunch - may do that....

bbl

good morning! beautiful saturday here. i went for a wonderful 11 mil run this am and did some leg work. that is what happens when abby gets up at 415 and i cannot go back to sleep. it was my favorite temp - 43 degrees - good for shorts and a longsleeve shirt. no major plans today - ltos of cleaning and straightening up, and play time with the fam as dh leaves for over a week tomorrow:(

katie, hope you are enjoying your run! nice day planned.

kate, have fun at the festival. that sounds great.

bbl

Kate, kids thing at the bank sounds great! What's your temp there today? The suit that Chris bought for our wedding is the first -- and probably only -- suit he has ever bought. White t-shirt, cargo shorts, and flip flops is his "uniform."
Morris, NICE RUN, you amaze me! Have a great day with the family. Any more leads on the house recently?

Logged 5.5 miles on the TM this morning, and feeling great now! Off to soccer, soccer pictures, then SHOP MAX for Mama!

Good Morning Everyone!

I would love to run today but my knee is bothering me. I have an appt. with the dr. this Friday to figure out what is wrong. I will probably either do power max or imax and some kettlebells. Then shopmax for some summer clothes, then to in-laws for Chris' birthday dinner. They are having ribs which I really don't like so portion control will be easy for dinner but dessert is a cold stone ice cream cake. I will try to limit myself to a sliver.

Morris, sorry you couldn't sleep but I am glad were able to get your run in. Enjoy your family day.
Katie, great run. Enjoy shopmax - we'll have to compare notes this afternoon.
Kate, the bank thing sounds like fun for the kids. Enjoy the great weather today!

Off to workout!

Happy Saturday!

All is well again in our house! Milla woke up hungry:) It's a warm, but very windy day here. The girls will just have to wait til D gets home to play outside cause I hate the wind! I need to do STS 22-C/S/T and then Meso 2 is done! Legs are already feeling it this morning. Then laundrymax-actually putting awaymax. The pile of clean clothes in my laundry room can't get any higher. I hate putting clothes away and I have to organize the girls' closets so I'm totally procrastinating!

Katie, nice run! I hear you on new clothes! The girls need clothes and shoes in a bad way as do I. I highly recommend BR for men's suits-good quality and they don't go out of style. And Kate's right-men in suits are smokin'!

Kate, is it windy out your way? THe banks thing sounds fun! Darrin wants to take all three girls to our friends' cottage in Lexington tomorrow:) I'd have a semi free day:)

Morris, great run! Enjoy your family time:)

Hi to Robin, Anne, Collen, Angie, and Lisa!

On an eating note-I confess to a handful of Doritos and a pb choc bunny last night:eek: I need to get more protein in my diet-I'm like 20-30 grams short at least. Any suggestions?

Great Run, Katie!!! Hope your shopmaxing is successful!

I just ordered a bunch of stuff at Lands End! yay!

Colleen, Sorry about your knee. Bummer:(. Glad you can get it fixed tho.
GOOD LUCK with ColdStone. Portion control would be key for me! I know I would indulge.

Klaudia, Warmish and breezy. Nice. Played outside a bit with all the girls. Makes J good & tired for her nap!:D
I'm sure I'm lacking in protein too.... It's hard to do it in a non-fattening way. NIts are easy, but fattening. Sigh.
Glad Milla's hungry - funny how you look forward to them feeling that way after a sickness

Gotta go break up a girl-fight!:p

In the summertime when the weather is fine..you can sit right down and ?? :eek: I can't remember the rest of the song.

Katie I'm glad that soccer practice is in the morning b/c it's going to get very hot this afternoon.

Kate free lunch sounds good to me.

Colleen sorry about your knee. I hope you did not plyomaz it. cold stone ice cream cake:D you know my cold stone closed :(

Klaudia I so glad for Milla:) I hear you about laundrymax. I love to wash because I use GAIN and it smells nice but I hate to fold. I make my kids put their own cloths away. They are old enough. My DS puts everything in the first place he see.:rolleyes:. To get extra protein...do you like protein shakes?

-------------
Unusual w/o. Walked for 1/2 hour exploring the neighborhood. I did some yard clean up and was dripping with sweat.

b-hard boiled eggs and 1/2 oz of cheese
l- left over speg and meat sauce

Hey ladies, I'm home! Soccer went very very well this morning, Collin actually seemed interested (for about 5 minutes)! He left for the weekend with his Dad and I went shopMAXing solo and was much more successful -- came home cause I ran out of money! Got lots of clothes for Collin and some shoes, and a dress for me for this wedding we are attending in a couple months! I love it and I only paid $40!

http://www3.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.asp...IND=4&cmVirtualCat=&CmCatId=50434|50444|51368

Lunch was tuna, multi-grain crackers, and pickels. I am going to sit outside and read for a few minutes and then nap. BBL!

Cute dress Katie! It's way easier to shop solo:) I've been online all morning window shopping and making lists! Enjoy your reading and your nap!

Robin, I don't mind washing or folding, either. It's the putting away that I hate. My older girls put their own clothes away too, but I've been waiting to reorganize the rooms/closets and the clothes keep piling up! I do drink protein shakes, but when I tally my protein, it still seems low.

Gotta go pick Danica up from her friends, make lunch, workout, then go shopping:)

Getting ready to head out for dinner with the in-laws. I didn't buy anything out shopping - just Mother Day's cards (forgot to get a birthday card for Chris - I am such an idiot). I came home and bought some stuff online (dumbbell handles, squat rack (on backorder) and shoes). I am debating about this top I really love but I know it will go on sale so I think I will wait.

Katie, the dress is really cute. glad you had a successful day shopping.
Klaudia, I don't mind folding but I can't stand putting away. I need to clean out my closet - maybe next weekend.
Kate, I love online shopping. Sometimes it is easier than dealing with the stores.

I looked up the nutritionals on the ice cream cake and that should keep me motivated to keep my portion small. I have my fingers crossed.

colleen, i am forever forgetting to buy cards!!! its been esp bad since j came! oops!
good idea on looking up nutr info! its gotta be :eek::eek::eek: w/ cs!:p

klaudia, oh, i hatethe seasonal clothes issues!

kati, v cute dress!!! wish i could wear dresses right now! id order it! thaaaaanks julia!:p

robin i cant remember that line either! gonna drive me nuts!
good job on sweatmax!

-
our sunny day is now pouring! oh well! been a decent day anyway!
bbl...

katie, we tried to grill....but a wicked storm came thru as i was walking out the door! oh well! nice out now - figures!:p

We decided on carry out for that same reason! We were gonna go out but Darrin checked the radar and it looked nasty. Waiting for him and the girls to come back with my dinner. Got my last Meso 2 workout in-barely. I had just started the warm up when Danica came running downstairs screaming that the tornado sirens were going off! I'm deathly afraid of tornadoes. Woke up the baby, got the cat, and bolted to the basement. Darrin had to pull over to the side of the road cause it was so bad on his way home from work. No tornado-just a bad storm-so I worked out with all my ladies:)

Gonna stay in tonight-maybe watch a movie-if the satellite stays on!

scary klaudia! i was in a tornado once.....well, in a hoise with a tornado outside! scary stuff! glad everyone is ok!!
and good job on the wo! we're both in recov wk now! and my body is needing it! i did meso2 for 6 wks - bring on the rest!!!
have a relaxing night!

hi everyone - sorry for the scary weater. it was gorgeous ghere and we were out all day. walk this am down by the water. finn had such fun! lunch out at whole foods - love the salad bar. busy afternoon at home doing choremax, then a picnic dinner at the park with ice cream after - i had a small non-dairy soft serve, so not a bad day for me!

katie, great dress. post pics at the wedding. what are you grilling? when does colin come home?

kate, what are you cooking? enjoy recovery week.

klaud. i'd be terrified too. good job getting your wo done anyways. enjoy the take out.

colleen, good strategy to check the nutritionals. enjoy the party.

anne, thinking of you.

lisa, what are your weekend plans?

angie, are you still shopping?

i am going to try to shop this week. i need some shorts and a dress and some more running socks. also have a haircut this week thankfully. will be missing dh:( see you all in the am

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.