...-...-...---squeaky clean thursday---...-...-...

CollinsMom

Cathlete
Already Friday Eve once again!

Cramps have subsided, I feel rested, and ready for a squeaky clean day! I will eat NO brownies and plenty of green veggies and other good stuff!

Today is a run -- shooting for 4 miles. My glutes are a bit sore from plyo legs but not bad at all.

Re: MGD 64 -- When it comes to beer, I am a Miller girl, I don't like fancy beer, I'm a country girl so I like the kind you can pick up at the Exxon;) I really don't think it tastes watered down, but then again, I'm not really a big drinker so I'm not sure if I am the best judge. With the warm weather recently, I have just gotten a craving occassionally for a beer and it's nice to be able to have one and only worry about 64 calories.

BBIAB

Glad you're feeling better, Katie! Hope your run was great!

Morris, We don't drink either. The first time I bought alcohol was a couple months ago for a recipe!
I like your fondue idea!

Got 4DS KB done and the abs too. I didnt sleep well so I dont think I worked as hard as I couldve but its active recovery week so I'm not going to sweat it. Maybe I'll get a chance for CS tonight.

No Plans for today! Might do some errands....

b - kashi, 1/2 apple
s - kashi waffle, 1 T pb, raisins
l - salad w/ hb eggs & veggies, 4 kashi crackers
s - ???
d - chicken tortilla soup, veggie corn muffin
guess I'm a Kashi girl today!:p

I'm on a roll with no cheats! Not sneaking bites of anything!:D:D:D

I'm going to take a page out of Kate's book with the NO CHEATS today. Scale is creeping and I am freaking out...

Late, off to work, bb tonight...

you can do it, katie!!! im down a couple poungs, thank goodness!!!

think we're going for a short walk to see the horses down the street

WAKE UP SLEEPYHEADS!!!!

Anne I've never had chocolate dipped potato chips and I better not even try it.:) b/c I know that I'll like it.

Lisa are you enjoying gymstyles

Katie I don't like beer I'm more of a red wine drinker. Don't weigh yourselve during TTOM b/c it's only water weight....thanks Mother Nature.

Kate you are funny. First you want them to sleep and now you want them to wake up.:D Enjoy your recovery week b/c M3 is hard work. Cathe needs to make a new KB dvd soon. She hasn't done a full length KB w/o in years. You have motivated me to eat clean today.

Hi Colleen Klaudia what's new?

--------------------------
w/o today CC 5 ellip and plates and weights core work.

Hey ladies I found out about the Biggest Loser diet plan and how long they really workout. Very interesting.

BBL with info.

avoiding chores....

MOrris, You aure had a productive day yday! DId you get to WO this AM? Like I even need to ask that!! Hope work goes well! Tmrw your last day?

Lisa, My recipe said hulihuli chicken is something most home cooks never attempt - so I obviously need to master it! Maybe this weekend or next....
Good job on your weights!
AMEN to no Aunt FLo!!! I keep fearing her return seeing how our babes have hit the 6-month mark. But alas I'm spared thus far!!!

Robin, My body is LOVING this rest! The wake up sleepyheads was YOU GUYS!!! Quiet here this AM!
Hvae a great WO!!!

gotta run

Last edited:
Morning!

Back to school for Nevena today-she's been off the past three weeks! And I have to drive to and from dance today, probably in the rain-blech! I think I'm going to do CTX kb today. Hoping to go to another kettlebell class on Sunday:)

Katie, thanks for the beer info. I'm not much of a drinker, either-a beer or two here and there, a cocktail if I go to a wedding. Darrin is a beer drinker-Labatt Blue Light is his fave.

Kate, nice workout! I'm thinking kashi waffles for breakfast sounds good:)

Robin, don't the Biggest Loser contestants workout for a long time? I've read that people who need to lose or have lost a lot of weight need to work out a minimum of 90 minutes a day, pretty hard, too. But then again, our bodies were made to move-hunt, farm, run, so maybe it's not such a bad idea for all of us!

b-kashi waffles, fruit
s-almonds
l-leftovers of some sort
s-?
d-?

bbiab...

Morning, everyone! A sleepyhead checking in. We didn't go to the movie last night--Jim was tired and didn't feel like it. That's okay, though, I may go tonight or we'll do it over the weekend. I'm either going to run or spin tonight, depending on the weather.

Morris, how's work today? I hope not too tough.

Robin, please spill! I'm so addicted to the Biggest Loser it's not funny. And, no, don't try chocolate dipped potato chips. It will just get you into trouble.

Kate, chicken tortilla soup for dinner? What time? That's my fave!

Katie, how was your run this morning? I'm glad your cramps have subsided.

Klaudia, enjoy that kettlebell class! I would join you, but I'm actually staying home this weekend. I'll let you know the next time I'm in the area. I keep forgetting to tell you, we drove by Strawberry Fields on Saturday. We took MIL out for a drive up to Algonac to look at the water. Also, I finished Road from the Past over the weekend. It was really good! Now I want to go to France, so I bought lottery tickets the other day. I need to check if we won...

Who did I miss? Hi to Angie, Colleen, and Lisa! Lisa, my sewing project was nothing fun or interesting. I bought a top with elastic at the ends of the sleeves, but my arms are so huge it was too tight. So I wanted to take the elastic out. Of course, I had to deconstruct the whole end of the sleeve because the elastic was sewn into the fabric. I got all that done earlier in the week and yesterday I had to hem the sleeves. By hand. I don't have a sewing machine. So it took a while, but now it's done. I love that top and now I'll want to wear it more, so that's good.

bbiab

anne

klaudia, i like ctx kb! perfect for a timecrunch morning for me!
hope nevena does good back at school!

anne, yay for a home weekend! nice!
im amazed at your sewing! i send all our stuff to mil!:)
good luck on the lotto! mike always plys...now hes got the girls begging me for scratchoff tix at meijer

speaking of meifer....headed there shortly. anybody need anything?:p

Yes, please, Kate, I need toilet bowl cleaner, peanuts, and shredded yellow cheese. Any kind of yellow cheese, I love it all!

anne

Anne all that sewing...you're good because I would have throw the thing out. ;)

Kate can you pick up a container of egg whites and 3 cans Cesar dog food :D.

w/o done...I did not do sts core b/c I did not have enough energy, so I did 60 crunches on the ball.

The Biggest Loser
12 week plan
calculate calories by multiplying your weight times 7 :confused:

4-3-2-1 Pyramid eating plan
4 servings of fruits and veggies
3 ser. of protein-lean
2 ser. whole grains
1 ser. of fats, oil sweets, wine etc.

eat 4-6 meals a day

So this is a low cal diet and low carbs. I guess if you weigh 300# it's ok to only eat 2100 cal but what if you weight 150?
I may buy the book because it has inspirational stories in it.

Or one more thing...they work out 3 hours per day :eek:

Last edited:
Oh, I thought you were serious. Aren't you my personal errand girl? :p

i actually would love that job!:D:D

robin, 3 hrs a day - ummm, no thanks!
those cals would be way too low for me. id think too low for 3 hrs of wo's too!

-
clean eats!! according to plan.....
not sure on pm snack.....
and dinner is now mongolian beef:D over rice for fam, over greens for me

isabel has a friend over....watching them eat oreos.....double stuffs...... keeping my cheat in view tho for friday!

dont think im going to use my 20% cpn.... the only ones i might use are the classics and cardio hits. i previwed them & they dont look that diff from all her other stuff:eek: ....cant justify the $$$. was thinking abt slanted risers for when m & i both want the weight bench...... hmmmmm

:( Ladies I just found out that a friend of mines died on Tuesday. Do you remember I told you the story of my friend Benie who was going around telling people that she had cancer way before the doctor diagnosed it. I feel so drained and I can't bring myself to call her husband.:(

How am I going to tell the kids...she was like an aunt to them.

Rainy day-makes me want to take a nap! School was fun-Nevena goes off and plays without me now:( Starting to freak out about the flu. Debating on not letting Milla go to a b-day party at Chuck E. Cheese on Sunday. That place is a breeding ground of who knows what on good days. Plus she just got over being sick. The more I think on it, the more I think she's staying home. No workout yet, but eats are good. 1 1/2 cups of Barilla Plus pasta with the leftover spinach stuff:)

Robin, I can't imagine more than a 90 minute workout-once in a great while! Or eating such a strict diet either-gotta have my treats!

Anne, I figured your week home would take precedence over a kb class. I'll keep you posted:) I can't sew to save my life! You should see my button disasters!

Kate, I was contemplating the slanted risers too, but I had a buget to stick to. Next time! Did you decide on your treat?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.