Snowy PEEPS!!!

elliemom

Cathlete
Good Morning Peeps

I could have told you it was going to snow here in NJ. DH left for Florida yesterday!!!! So I am doing ShovelMax today!!!! Boys are off from school, so it's play in the snow day!!!

I'll BBL to check in

ellie

Good Morning Frozen Peeps !

Ellie, have fun playing in the snow with the boys ! :D I loved doing that with my kids when they were little.
I wouldn't be thrilled about DH being in Florida without me though . I will always choose warm, sunny days over cold snowy days !!!

Yesterday I did CC #4. Today is STS disc 7 chest/shoulders/biceps. Can't wait !

Have a great Monday,

Becky

School is closed here too, but it doesn't seem that bad.

I slept in today as I had a headache for most of yesterday and I felt like I needed the rest. Besides, It's a recovery week for me, so I didn't feel too guilty.

Anyway, I have no workout planned today, and i'm happy about it!

Ellie, have fun playing with the boys. Do they do that little trick of having to come in and go to the bathroom, just after you've spent 15 mins or so bundling them up to go out? Sheesh, that used to drive me crazy! It's hard to avoid, though. Once they hit the cold air, it's all over.

Becky, did you look at Cathe's sit and stand video? I think it will help you. I don't think you have them in this weeks routine, though.

Phyllis as much as I love the snow days with my boys my mantra is............

Snowsuit on, Snowsuit off!!!
Boots on, Boots Off
Repeat the above aproximately 100 times!!!!!

Becky- good luck with Disc 7. Are you losing any weight with STS??? I have been doing everything cardio and have not lost a pound. I'm starting to get frustrated.

I love the w/o manager because I like seeing all the w/o's I've completed in print!!!! But I question the calorie burn. My HR monitor says differently

Have a great day!!!!

ellie

We missed the snow by just an 1 1/2 hr away - where DH works its slush and snow and he's driving slow & easy.

Kids are not happy that they didn't get a snow day lol

I've been offline few more than a few days with dealing with this cold and visiting my Silver at the Vet's - seems he may be able to come home today :D and will need to be on special food for the rest of his life to prevent stones & grit in his bladder.

It's been a few days since I've worked out so I hope to be able to pull it off today as my head still feels off but we'll see.

Ellie enjoy playing in the snow with your boys - how fun :)

Phyllis enjoy your recovery week - so any results with finishing Meso 1?

Becky sounds like you are loving STS :) so glad for you. How's your back doing?

To the rest of the Peeps big hellos to all!
Whoa I need to run if I want to get outta here on time yikes :confused:

picture.php

Vilma- soooooo happy to hear from you!!!! i hope you can take Silver home today!!! Poor baby. How long has he been there???

Good Luck with your w/o today. Just don't over-do it!!!!!

Have a great day

ellie

Hi Peeps,

No snow day here, just freezing temps with a wind chill of -4. Brrrrrr! Isn't it supposed to be March?

Am I the only one waiting on a March rotation????

Today was Cardio - I did CIA 2103 and then ab hits.

Have a good day.

Ellie - Stay dry!

Phyllis - Get your cat!

Vilma - Don't work too hard!!

Becky - I am ready for this weather to go away!

Conni- I would LOVE a March rotation. It might just be what I need to get kick started actually losing some weight.

Maybe I'll make a little "suggestion" in Ask cathe!!!

Have a great day
SNOWSUITS ON SNOWSUITS OFF

ellie

Hey guys. Sporadic Peep here. lol I TOLD you a few weeks back, when I started posting with you, that I wasn't good at check ins.....just too much going on around me all the time! :)

The snow missed us a bit too, and we didn't get anywhere NEAR what was predicted. It's coming back around, from what the forecast says and it's coming down now. We'll see. Shovel Max for me later too, but at least my kids are old enough to dress themselves (all 100 times)!

Gayle

p.s. for accountability....this morning was STS Plyo legs (Disc 29) and Core Max with the med/stability balls

Shovel Max turned into $25 to a couple of kids who showed up at my door Max....best $25 I've spent in a while!

KPC pre-mix for me later.

Stay safe!

Just wanted to add

Walk up the hill
Sled down the hill.
WALK up the hill
Sled down the hill
WALK UP THE ^%%$%^ hill...............................

ExhaustedMAX!!!!

ellie

No weight loss for me from STS, but my eating has been less that stellar. I have seen about 1/4 '' come off each thigh and about the same from waist and hips. No number change in the biceps although I see a difference. For me, the biggest thing is the visible difference in my lats. I have them now.:)

Vilma, take care of that kitty - low pH food.

Phyllis, I'm sorry I never answered you . I did watch Cathe TV about the sit n stands. I HOPE it'll help me, but I already WAS using a chair !!!:eek:
but I will try Cathe's suggestions and if I still can't get it, at least she gave a substitution.

My bi's and shoulders are already feeling this morning's workout !!! I thought it was a really hard one . Never ending pushups !!!:confused::eek:

Vilma & Gayle......Good to see you !!!:D

I ordered a few Cathe things from Walmart.com and my red band is in !!! I'm happy that I'll have it for Wed's workout!!! :)

Everyone have a good night !

Becky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.