Snowy Daily Check in TGIF Feb 22

pwmatt

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!

:D :D TGIF :D :D

Today will be UB and abs. My legs are quite sore from spinning class.

Phyllis ~ The snow hasn't started yet, but we are expecting 3-6". Drive safefly!

Becky ~ How is your daughter's friend?

Have a Fantabulous Friday :D

Good morning Phyllis and Tammy and all that follow...

It is raining here this morning and the temps are hovering around 33. They said it would dip a couple of degrees around daybreak and we may have some ice glazing. I'm always very nervous about mornings like this since DS had his accident last year in February on a snowy morning. Ice is worse! He is VERY cautious now though... one morning when we had snow, it took him over an hour to go to work and it usually takes him about 20 minutes.

Well well... yesterday afternoon/evening after work I had an attack of "I don't wanna"... not sure what was going on there since I had GS C&T which isn't a workup that usually triggers the "I don't wanna" response!:)

Sooo... I believe I'll carry on with GS C&T today and tomorrow will do Lowmax and Sunday, since I'll have more time, B&G and GS BSB, then Cardiokicks on Monday and I'll stay on track. Just don't want to do the GS UB's back to back or together since I'm lifting so heavy.

I'll get some abs in today also.

Have a good one!

OOPS. Started a thread, didn't see this one.

Good morning ladies,

Snow storm brewing here this morning.

Last night" KickMax (minus leg conditioning drills) as I just did leg work on Wednesday and Sunday.

Heavy weights Biceps/4ds

Have a good day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.