SMILEYVILLE - Aug 20

August

Cathlete
3.gif
MORNING SMILEYVILLE!

What on earth is my problem? WHY have I not done Christi's Hi-Lo Heaven cardio before now? WHY!? She is so awesome.

connie_07.gif

Sorry to be short but I've got to go do work.

Have a great one!

greenstars.gif

JAZCAM ROBIN

>That white dancing thing is a pullsbury doughboy

THAT? LOL! If the Pillsbury Doughboy got hold of drugs, that might him.
happy.gif

>Which is making me hungry.

Actually, now that you mention it, he's making me hungry, too. LOL.

>He's not too happy about moving and starting a new school

Well, I'll be sending good vibes that he meets lots of cool new people, and he'll love all the new sites and stuff.

>I love kitties also. I have two cats and a dog who get motion sickness. And we will have to drive for about 10 hours this Wed

Oh gawd. I'm sending more vibes for that one.

JENNIFER I'm still sending good vibes your way, too! Big ick about headaches from tension. Would some stretch videos help out?

>My postings have been short and self absorbed for awhile, hope you understand what I'm going through.

Oh, don't mention it. So long as you come by and say hi, no matter what you say is fine. We just want to know that you're doing okay.

MICHELE How was your errand? Yes, ohayo gozaimasu means good morning in Japanese. I thought I might add some Japanese here and there in case any of you decide to come visit me. :D

Oh! I just noticed that you posted just now. We miss you! I'm sending many good vibes for your FIL and the DN situation!

DANA Maybe I'll try holding some weights in my hand next time I do Leslie. I was surprised I didn't hate it as much as I did when I first got it, and that it was actually kind of fun to stomp around and add in my own stuff.

That sucks about the concert. And yeah, I can see how that might be a little awkward to go with her boyfriend. Do you have someone else you could invite?

>I did The KB Way last night and I just saw on the OD that there is a KB Way II ready for pre-sale, for $30. I think I'm going to get it. Are any of you guys getting it?

I got an email from Beacon about that and I thought about it a bit. I'm not sure if I'll preorder it, though. On the other hand, $30 isn't horribly bad.

You want more info on Newport as in how it is? Or just details of the length? Did you look on the Art of Strength page?

BECKY I'm not a leg person, either. But you like the legs in PS? That's one of the few I don't have. What is it about PS that you don't mind going legs?

JEN Sorry to hear you're feeling tired again. I do know what you mean about sleep patterns and kitties. I definitely get weirder sleep than I usually do. If I hear someone get into the bathroom to do a #2, no matter what hour of the night it is, I'll get up, congratulate them (LOL) and flush it away. And Mooch always comes once or twice in the middle of the night to do his kneading/drooling regime.

Anyway, your photos are absolutely adorable!

Okay, I'm off!

Laters!
7.gif

Morning

Today the big Move day for me so I may not be able to post alot.
What w/o are you ladies doing today?

Thanks for the vibes I need them. Funny story. I brought some Rescue Remedy for my dog because of his motion sickness. So last night I wanted to try it to see if it works. I put 4 drops in his water and forgot about it. About an hour latter my poor doggie was walking sideways and licking his paw. He was high as a kite.
I felt so bad but hey the stuff really works... maybe I just give him 2 drops the next time.

Everyone have a great day.

Hello! Checking in now b/c I don't think I'll have time later & wanted to say hey! Wow, it is quiet today around here... where is everyone?

My workout this morning was Powerstrike 1 & 20 minute floor butt/thigh work. I think I am going with Chad to his youngest's baseball game tonight. He actually has 2, one starts at 4 & they usually last like 2 hours but Chad has to take the older one to therapy for his shoulder @ 5 so they'll pick me up after that so we can hit the 2nd game.

I probably won't be able to check-in tomorrow night either b/c we have a b-day dinner to go to for a friend... I may have time prior to that but who knows!

Later ex-haters! :rolleyes:

Hello Everyone.
Robin-I got your message but couldn't reply back.
Jen-love the monsters.
Date tomorrow night. Packing. And, need to speak to my cat sitter before Friday morning.
Thanks for the vibes, I need alot lately.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.