SMILEYVILLE - Aug 19

August

Cathlete
OHAYO GOZAIMASU SMILEYVILLE!

(Pronounced O-HI-O GO-ZYE-MASS SMY-LEE-VILLE LOL)

happy.gif

What is this?

I just finished my Sunday workout. Heh. No, no, remember? I took that day off so I'm doing it today. I did one of the two sections of Stepsational with Christi.
dancing1.gif

I finally was able to put together 3 huge boxes to be shipped off and donated to a cat shelter. I've had those two bulky automatic litter boxes in my BATHTUB this entire time, and every day I had to take them out and put them aside, and then after the tub would dry, I'd put them back. I also donated a bunch of toys that we're not using or weren't hits, and some litter to go with the boxes and whatnot. It should be a nice package for the shelter (I hope).
hanghead.gif

Last night it took me about two hours to cut and make boxes out of two enormous boxes my work partner kindly brought over to my place from our workplace. That's sort of a tongue twister, isn't it.

Here is a tongue twister for you.

I slit a sheet
A sheet I slit
And on that slitted sheet I sit

tooth.gif

Anyway, of the two enormous boxes, I only used one,...and now the monsters have taken over the other one, forcing me to keep it a while longer, right next to the other enormous box I've had here for them for the past umpteen months.

But they love it. What can I do? :p

JENNIFER Yay, a 4-day week. It will be Friday in no time! Hang in there and we're sending good work vibes to you.

MICHELE Loved the rant warning LOL.

First off, I'm so sorry to hear about your FIL's leg. That sounds awful. How did it get cut and open like that? I sure hope it gets better soon.

And your DN. Urgh, that's a lot of work. He sure is getting a lot of different birthday bashes, smart kid LOL. I'll wish you good vibes for something to work out with transportation.

Now. What's this?! What's THIS? 34 PUSHUPS?! HOLY MOTHER!! That is truly inspiring and jealousy-provoking! Good for you!!

>I didn't know you had a Leslie workout! LMAO!!!

For a while there, I didn't know either! LOL. Yeah, I was looking for a good floor cardio to do and out it popped. She's a riot.

2 dozen cookies for a fundraiser! If you're going to be at the store, you could pick up one of those giant yummy cupcakes.

ROBIN Okay, I need to look at this New Rules thing...Hope you did some good heavy weights.

SHANNON If you took the Leslie workout outside, you wouldn't get too far, as there is quite a bit of side-stepping LOL.

BECKY You did a wonderful job on the smilies! Look how cute they are! Hope you found some good school clothing. School starts next week already? I thought it didn't start up again until the beginning of September.

DANA Your humongo emoticons crack me up!

With the 1lb balls and Leslie, you mean you would hold them in your hands and stomp around?

JAZCAM ROBIN Anyone who introduces themselves with a dancing koala bear ranks high in Smileyville! Welcome! We would LOVE for you to join us. I see you and Dana come from the same Emoticon Valley.

>I plan to move this Wednessday and it's going to be stressful

This made me LMAO because I thought, oh yeah, moving is stressful...and then I got to your next line:

>b/c my family is helping me move.

LMAO!

Don't listen to Jen and her "Pretty boring is my middle & last name!" bit. She's really active with animals (we also love those here in Smileyville) and doing all sorts of stuff, and is a pro at internet shopping.

If you want to know her middle & last name, it's "Thank Goodness I Listened to the Awesome Advice of the Now Smileyville Members A Year Ago When They Encouraged Me to Call This Guy I Was Going to Blow Off." LMAO!

JEN

>Chad is bringing dinner over tonight... well the meat anyway.

Okay. How can I NOT make a funny about that? HOW? LMAO.

anwei.gif

Holy moly, Chad is good enough a cook to be on a cooking show? Marry this man.

All right. I'm seriously getting scared about deadlines. No, let's call them due dates. That sounds less daunting.

Yeah.
mpr.gif

Have a great day!
th_kissy.gif

Here's my little Chami Bone getting all excited under the packing paper.

Attachments

• Chami Bone.jpg
    Chami Bone.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 7
Morning

Thanks for the welcome.
I'm going to try to catch up from yesterday.
August; That white dancing thing is a pullsbury doughboy.:D Which is making me hungry.

Jennifer: enjoy your weekend

Michele: With all that (FD)family drama you were still able to do 34 pushups...you go..

Hi Robin: I think we may have meet before. Let us know if you like the book.

Shannon: cute elmo

Becky: I just finish with my DS back to school uniform shopping. JC Penny's had a buy one- get another for $1. The only problem was that I got there too late 9:00am and I could not find enough white shirts. when I got home my DS didn't even look at what I brought him He just packed them away.
He's not too happy about moving and starting a new school
TOO BAD... he should have behaved himself last year.

Purple_magada: do it do it do it..... how cute

JenL13 My family lives in Rocky Mount and I'm going so that I can have help raising these two cazy kids. My DD is entering HS and she will be 14 in Sept. My DS is in middle school and he willl be 12 in nov.

I love kitties also. I have two cats and a dog who get motion sickness. And we will have to drive for about 10 hours this Wed .

Happy Tuesday Everyone.
Hope you all have a Great Day. I'm sure that someone will be sent home early again.Yesterday, it was so slow. I have faith in GOD that life will improve in HIS timing and not mine.
BBL tonight.

Good morning!!!

I SOOOOOOO don't have time to post right now :eek: , but I just had to stop by Smileyville to welcome the newbie!!!! WOO HOO!!! We got us a newbie!!! :D:D:D

Robin, welcome to Smileyville! We're so happy you chose us as your home in the check-in forum. We love that you have kitty cats, too. :D

I have an appointment in 30 minutes, but I'm planning to be around this afternoon so I'll stop back for personals.

Augie, what does OHAYO GOZAIMASU mean? Good morning?

Oh, I have to run -- sorry for giving you short shrift, but I promise to do personals later today. Kiss Kiss!!

Hey everyone. Sorry to be smileyfree today but I don't have time to search for smilies.

Jazcam Robin ~ Hi!!!! It's nice to "meet" you. I also am a mom of 2 children. I have 2 boys, 7 and 2 (he'll be 3 in Oct). Sounds like you're in for a busy move.

Aug ~ that was great that you were able to donate all that stuff to the kitty shelter. I hope that they enjoy it! Yes, for the Walk Away the Pounds VHS you held the balls in each hand and stomped around. Weird stuff.

Jen ~ well, well, well . . . you didn't tell us that Mr. Chad was cooking on tv . . . next we'll find out he is on the Food Network. I saw that there is going to be some new Powerstrike workouts coming out. Have you checked it out? I'm going to head over to that site in a bit to see what they're all about.

Michele ~ how are things going with your FIL and your DN's visit?

Jennifer ~ sending you good vibes for work.

I'm really busy too - and tomorrow I won't be around at all, I have to go to a crappy meeting - it is about an hour and 15 minutes from here so I won't be coming into work at all. I was supposed to go see Puddle of Mudd tomorrow night, I bought the 2 tickets months ago ($70). My best friend was supposed to go with me but her DD has sports and she needs to go so now I'm out $70. Her boyfriend offered to go with me but I don't know, that is just too odd for me. He is nice enough but what the heck would I talk to him about? It is an hour and a 1/2 each way to where the concert is, plus it is 4 bands so I'd wouldn't be getting home until like 2:00a.m.

I did The KB Way last night and I just saw on the OD that there is a KB Way II ready for pre-sale, for $30. I think I'm going to get it. Are any of you guys getting it? I was also thinking of getting Newport but I can't find out any more info on it. I know it is pretty hard but I'm wondering what the length of the workout is. I couldn't seem to find that out on his site.

Sorry to be so brief but I really need to get going. Talk to you ALL later!!!!

Hi August !!!
6.gif

Hi Jennifer !!!
Just_Cuz_13.gif

Hi Robin !!!
3.gif

Hi Michele !!!
balloons.gif

Today was Pure Strength legs & abs . Legs aren't my favorite to work but I do like PS !
128fs318181.gif

Okay, no more time, just wanted to say hi !!

I hope everyone's having a good day !
love070.gif

Becky

Hi everyone! I am WAY TOO TIRED lately. :( I think after all the long days in July, even though I did cut my workouts back, it still just got my old body tired. I'm trying not to let it get to me... I'm allowing myself 2 days off/week through the end of this month then it is BACK TO BUSINESS! (hopefully ;))

Since getting Sami, I don't think my sleep has been so good. She wakes me at least twice a night so I have to think it is no helping, right?!?! Not sure what to do, I'm hoping it is a stage... when I first got Sport (7 months) he was very needy during the night & first thing in the morning for the first 4 months or so. He used to do every morning what Sami does now... she waits until she hears my feet hit the floor & she knows the first thing I do is make the bed so she coming running back in the bedroom & jumps right up on the sheet I'm trying to move & sits there until I give her enough love. KIDS!

I'm too tired for personals, sorry gals... LOVE YOU ALL!

Jazzcam/Robin- Here are pics of my babies... hope this works as I haven't posted a pic yet in the new forum. Storm is the multi colored, Sport is the black/white, and Sami is the white/gray. She is the newest addition... she was showed up on my back deck & after feeding her for 2 months & trying to find her owners I took her in & now I can't imagine life without her.

319289700.jpg

319289698.jpg

309216872.jpg

Last edited:
Jen-
Love the pics of your cute little monsters. I have a cat toy with the ball too for mine.
It looks like they rule the house and all that is in it.

Have a Great night.

Sorry Smileyville,
Life has been very stressful lately and will be for awhile until a positive change comes along. I'm feeling tired alot and headaches from the tension at work. I'm doing the best that I can to change things around and not coasting. My postings have been short and self absorbed for awhile, hope you understand what I'm going through.
Thanks.

Jennifer- Do not apologize to us! We all understand & are here to support you! Vent to us anytime if it helps you. Lots of people at my job are stressed & not enjoying things & I am one of them & it does make life tough when you wake up daily & dread going to work. I'm saying prayers for you & I know you will get through this! Did you get the e-mail I sent to you guys today from work, the dog story? Remember that & go give your kitties a big hug & kiss!

Oh, and August... I WANT A BETTER PICTURE OF THE SQUIRRELS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Hiya!!

Oh man, I miss you guys. I'm longing to PLAY with you! I'm so busy right now I can't see straight.

Please keep my FIL in your thoughts and prayers. He goes to the doctor tomorrow and it's quite possible that he'll be admitted to the hospital. His foot isn't healing.

I probably won't be around for the next day or two at least. :(

Augie -- somehow I missed that picture of Chami Bone under the paper. OMG that is the cutest picture!!!!

Jen -- It's so good to see you here! We've missed you TONS!! Your pictures are awesome, too!!

I'm so sorry, but I just can't do personals tonight. I need to get to bed, but I assure you I read all your posts and wish I had time to respond to each of you.

Good night, my friends. I'll check in again as soon as I can. I miss youse

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.