Sleepy Peepys??

elliemom

Cathlete
Well would you look at the time!!! 5am. Gee I'm surprised I'm awake on a cold Saturday morning. Thanks Rooster!!!!

My w/o today better be playing in the snow!!! If not then I guess I'm gonna give HIS another try and add the weights this time. But the third section still trips me up (literally).

I hope everyone has a great day!
ellie

To all my Peeps who need to declutter, here is my LR and FR. This is where the boys play, I workout and generally have family time NO CLUTTER!!! I'll post more later

Attachments

• IMGP1025.jpg
    IMGP1025.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 33
  • IMGP1027.jpg
    IMGP1027.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 34
Good morning Ellie and fellow peeps,

Ellie - what a lovely home you have. I wish mine could look that pristine. I have constant stuff everywhere, no matter how hard I try. I really love your decor, everything!

We got about 10 inches here in my back yard, and more is on the way, so snow play is definitely on the agenda at some point, but first it has to warm up a bit.
I am going to do GS Legs and coremax 3 this morning, looking forward to it, this is probably my favorite leg workout, BG being my least favorite.

I may try to snap a few pics of all this white stuff for you all, we shall see what I get done today. I am making brownies, soup, and doing cleaning and laundry. No plans for going anywhere!

Conni- send me snow pictures. They just changed our forecast to snow turn to rain, rain, rain!!!! I can not have nearly as much fun in the rain. And it's not shovelable (is that a word?)
I guess I'll be doing HIS instead

Enjoy your snow!!!
ellie

Ellie..your house looks amazing!!!

OK, I need food, and alot of it!!! My tank is below "E" thanks to the stomach bug, now it's time for a fill up, definitely going out for breakfast today, as we only have healthy junk in our house.

Just to be safe, no workouts until Monday for me, I could probably do it and be fine, but I don't need a setback, especially with our Tri-Stater class next Friday looming!

Hi sleepy peeps! I'm up a little early this morning due to Snorey DH (wasn't he one of the 7 dwarfs?) Did not do any workout yesterday, just rested the knees, but will try some low intensity or upperbody workout today... maybe try my new PUB! I still have DOMS from wednesdays UB workout! :)

Ellie: I have to totally agree about your house! It's BEAUTIFUL! Love the colors!!! and not a speck of clutter ANYWHERE! since you don't do airplanes, how about Amtrak or Greyhound??? Just come help me decorate and declutter! if I took a picture you would think that I live in a dump! well almost... I just don't have the knack for decorating... I watch HGTV in the slimest of hopes that some of their 'good' ideas will rub off and inspire but mostly just to see the train wrecks they create with some of those gawd-awful color combinations and such... :eek: oh well, it's home to us!

Jerry: have a piece of bacon for me! I'm banned from the stuff right now, but it's my favorite! We have a place called the Original Pancake House and my favorite meal is scrambled eggs, extra crispy bacon and pancakes with lots of syrup! but alas, I'm off to eat my stinkin' oatmeal! :confused: Make every bite count!

Conni: have fun with your snow! I don't miss it one little bit, and in Anchorage, AK we didn't really get that much relative to the rest of the state, but I still don't like it! I do enjoy the 'dry' heat! It should be here any day now!

High 5's to all the peeps to follow! BBL to see what everyone is up to today!

Good morning peeps.:) My plan is intervals 1-4 of LM and the abs from SJ&P. First, I have to get my butt away from the 'puter!

Ellie, gorgeous home. I'm like Dani. I'm not creative or decorative. my home is very cluttered. I used to blame it on the kids, but I've discovered that it's not just them.;) It is what it is and I'm happy anyway.:D

Conni, does Sherman(the dog) like snow? Have fun playing.

Jerry, certainly do not take any chances. Get that bug outa there! We want you full strength on Friday!

Dani, my doms is like that too. It lasts longer that I think it should. You could do something like LM, but omit any risers or just do it without!

Morning Peeps:

I have a few more 1 rep max tests left but I might just take the day off.

Ellie - Your house looks beautiful! Very de-cluttered and clean. Hope you get some snow today. We haven't had much lately which is unusual for MN. Have fun with HIS but be careful:confused: That shuffle shufle pivot hitch kick stomp thingy is confusing.

Connie - GS legs is a good one! Have fun:)

Jerry - Glad to see you are feeling better today. Enjoy going out for breakfast.

Dani - I think Snorey was the 8th dwarf who got kicked out of fairlyland because the he kept all the other dwarves up at night:confused: How are your knees today? I'm trying to get in to see the doc about my hip pain next week.

Waves to all Peeps who follow. Have a great day!

JJ

Hi Phyllis: Yeah, I'm with you.. I do tend to spend a great deal of time READING about workouts when I should spend more time DOING them! lol! What is LM? is that Low Max? apparently I don't have it since I don't know what it is... I do need to get some more cardio in though... I might try KickMax and just not do any of the jumping moves...

JJ: I'm so PROUD of you and all your 1rm's you have done! Maybe I'll try to knock out a few of them today! I do need to go outside and do a bit of yard work today... hee hee I agree Snorey was booted out by the other dwarfs... maybe he went to live with the Smurfs! :eek: knees are still a bit tender so will take it easy... keep us posted on your hip!

PS.. .you list me at shuffle! :p

Peeps Check-in

Peeps:

Good morning! I am enjoying a rest day with a soothing stretch workout and may go to the club for a fun water workout if I am bursting with energy this afternoon. My goal for this month is to complete intense Cathe workouts 5 days a week. Beyond that, I am listening to my body and taking rest days as needed. I was hoping to enjoy a dancy hi-lo workout yesterday, but my body was crying for a rest day!

The lovely spring weather yesterday was a blessing after the cold and rainy days. It is cold again today, but the sun is shining! I am so glad the weekend has finally arrived! I am looking forward to a restful and relaxing weekend after a long week at work.

Ellie, what a lovely home! I want to live with your family! Wow! You seriously need to be a clutter coach!

Conni, have fun in the snow today! I want snow! Send some to Texas! I am glad you are still "twirling" with Marcus. *wink* It is always nice to find a good home for my videos.

Jerry, I am glad you are feeling better.

Dani, do you eat steel-cut oatmeal? That is my personal favorite. The rolled oats are too mushy for my taste.

Phyllis, have fun with Low Max! That one is so long that I enjoy the premixes too.

JJ, enjoy a rest day. You have plenty of time to finish those one-rep max tests.

Hugs to all the Peeps who visit today!

Blessings,
Heather B.

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God" (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Good morning sleepy peeps!

Ellie, your house is beautiful! I can't believe it is so clean considering the fact that you have younger children. My house is lightly cluttered. Not too bad, but more cluttered than I'd like. I try to follow flylady cleaning/decluttering tips, but it is so hard when I work all week. It's definitely made for a stay at home mom. Maybe if I spent less time on the laptop or couch when I get home from work I would get more done, but I'm always worn out when I get home!

Speaking of that, I need to get off the computer and get ready for the day. Lots to do, you know! Talk to everyone later.

Hi again,

Ellie - The snow is still coming, we now have over a foot and more coming down.

Phyllis - Sherman is hilarious! He is 6 months now, and this is really something for him. He can barely move, but he wants to be out in it as much as possible, since it isn't all that frigid. He doesn't like the cold, but he loves the snow. With his chocolate coat, he looks like whipped cream on cocoa by the time he gets inside. This afternoon should be alot of fun for him and DS.

Heather - Oh, I love Marcus, I wish he was still doing new dvds, you have me hooked. Yes, I still Twirl, also!

Jerry - Hope you had a good breakfast, I love making breakfast for the family. Personally my stomache can't handle it, but I love making pancakes, sausage, eggs, you name it. I just made some spice pancakes this morning for DS, which he topped with bananas. Yum

I ended up with GS Legs and then the core from MM, just didn't have the time for a 90 minute workout today. Tomorrow starts the 4DS part of the rotation!

Guten Morgen, Peeps!

OK, I have to be quick--I'm hosting playgroup in 20 minutes--today's theme is Italian cookies & coffee and I ordered rainbow cookies for it! Yummy!

I did LIC total body workout. This was really different and I enjoyed it!

Ellie--Your house is beautiful!!!!!!

:) Wendy

I was sooooo mad about no snow that I did BM2 in it's entirety. It helped me get all my frustration out. But I have a very strange feeling that tomorrow is NOT going to be pretty!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Regarding clutter and stuff!!! I have always found that LESS IS MORE!!! The only way to keep things neat and clean is to NOT buy anything new unless you are getting rid of something in it's place, and not hanging to things that you never use. It's much easier to keep a few things clean and organized than a whole house full of STUFF!!!

My one clutter is my kids things. I can not bring myself to get rid of their baby things. I have most of it in bins or a hope chest in my bedroom.

One tip for "Art work"- every paper the boys draw, color, make at school etc. I hang on the fridge and take a picture of the child with all their work. Then I go thru and only save the really meaningful ones. I do this monthly for all the holidays etc. The ones I save go into a folder in the filing cabinet.

You know what??? I think I just realized I have OCD. Oh crap, back to the psychiatrist!!!!!

ellie

Hi peepsters. I finished my ellipitical workout for today and was famished afterwards so I was good and stuffed my mouth with a huge salad!!

Karin: Good for you on the salad! and the workout!

Ellie: I SO need to take your advice and go MINIMAL! We don't have a lot of furniture in the livingroom, but bedroom and closet is cluttered with clothes! Yikes! I find things all the time that I forgot I had!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.