Shrinking Violets....yes I'm still in....Sat. 10/28

kmkali24

Cathlete
Hi Guys. Sorry to have been away. Lots of personal stuff going on. I am depressed and worried and have just made up my mind to come out of it NOW.
Haven't worked out all week. Haven't eaten much either. I think I actually lost an inch cause I was able to get a pair of jeans on that I couldn't a month ago. I know that's not good tho.

Going to workout now. Think I'll do Bodymax. It's POURING here and is supposed to all day. DH and I are going to a Halloween party tonight w/ my DC's. They're playing for an hour then we're all gonna hang out. DH is being McDreamy from Grey's anatomy, and I'm going as a nurse. We'll have to take pictures. I'm looking forward to it.

Hope everyone is doing ok. Missed you guys much.

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Hey Kali! It is so good to see you back! I hope everything is doing good with you now! I have been going through some crap with my foot but I am trying to pull myself out of it also! I did the opposite of you when I'm depresssed,I eat like crazy! So I know I gained weight. Glad you are back with us!

BodyMax is a toughie! I have to stay low impact and do weights right now while my feet get a break.

Today I plan on doing some low impact aerobics with abs. Just don't know what though. Yeah it might be KM low impact since I didn't do it last night!:-( Definitely on today!

Hello to all of you violets!!

kim

Thanks Kim! Things are improving. It feels good to be back. I hope you're foot back to normal soon.

I got thru Bodymax. Took me a little longer cause I stopped between the cardio and circuits to fold a load of laundry. But I feel so much better now. Tomorrow I will do C&W's or SJP.

Good luck w/ Kickmax or whatever you decide to do. Do what feels good for your foot.

What no one wants to check in now that I came back??? Where are you guys.

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Hi Kali and Kim and everyone who checks in.

Kali, glad you're feeling better. Body max is a great workout. Why did you have to remind me I had laundry to fold? For some reason the huge pile wasn't a reminder enough LOL. Have fun at your party tonight. We are going to one too.

Kim, continue to take it easy with the foot. Did you do something to it or do you know why it hurts?

I didn't ex today, slept in too long. Headache due to tom is bugging me. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Jean

Hey Jean and everyone who checks in,

I just finished doing a walk/jog outside with my ds. It was so pretty that I didn't want to do KM in the house! It is gorgeous outside after being so rainy and yucky yesterday! I started off walking and then tried a little jog which after a min. my foot started hurting so I immediately stopped! I walk again for a little while and then just wanted to see if my foot would cooperate. It didn't hurt a bit, I guess it needed to be warmed up more. I could have jogged for longer than I did but I decided to not push my luck!
I plan on doing some yoga and pilate sculpt later tonight.

Jean-I had surgery on my AT back in March after having so much trouble with it for about a year. It will take a year before tendon will slim down and be like a normal one. I also battle after putting so much pressure on my other leg and foot that I have problems with the hip and foot. I just have to let it heal and not be stubborn! Yep! that is me miss stubborn!!

Jean I hope your headache gets better!

Okay ladies, check in cause I have finally checked in with a workout! Don't leave a girl hanging!!

Everyone have a good night!

kim

Hey ladies,

I finished the core workout from fittv and it was pretty good! I thought it would be easier than it was. It was a standing and floor core work. So I had a good workout today and will see another tomorrow!

have a good night!

kim

Good job Kim!
Haven't been doing to much today. SHould be working out right now, but I think I will have a rest day. I am struggling with being OK with that, but hey, it's life right?

Kali- hope things continue to improve and glad to see you back.

Hi Jean!
Have fun all of you Halloween partiers!

Heading to the couch I think. If that changes, I will check back in! Have a good night!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in family album!!

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/147/.png[/

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.