Shrinking Violets where are you??? TGIF! 9/29

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hey!!!! Where are you ladies today???

I have a run with my friend in the park tonight. She is the one that I am supposed to run this 5 miler with next weekend so we are going to shoot for 4 miles today. :)

I worked this morning. Fun stuff as usual! :p

Hope everyone is having a good day!:)

Wow, where is everyone?

This morning for me was 40 min walk/jog with the dogs. Not what I had planned on, but that's no surprise. I don't know how those of you who do rotations manage. I change my mind too much to follow one. I really should try harder. I would probably see better results.

Wendy, enjoy your run. 4 miles tongight will be a piece of cake. Your running is really coming along.

Hello and Happy Friday to everyone where ever you are.

Jean

Jean, the rest of the violets are all workin' out while we are sittin' on our duffs in front of the PC! LOL :p

hey ladies,

very quick check-in,

i am off work on monday so today is extremely busy, however i missed you:p

today was an unscheduled rest day. my dh had to leave very early for work this morning and of course just as i was walking into my workout room jaden woke up (5:30amx( )soooo, i will just switch my rest day from yesterday to today.

i really hope everyone is doing well today.

Hi guys. Not having the best day, well rough morning anyhow. Forgot my carseats in my dad's car lastnight, and he went to work with them this morning. I couldn't take Chase to school, or run errands. Oh well.
Today is my 5th anniversary.

I am hoping to do Interval max tonight for the first time. See how I feel. I really don't want a rest day, but I guess it wouldn't be the end of the world right??
Have a great Friday ladies.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in Sept 7, 2006 in boys sept album!!
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/148/.png[/

Hey ladies,

Well I sleep in later this morning and planned on doing the last day of the first week of the rotation this afternoon. But I have been slammed with my brother and SIL coming to supper tonight, so I am going to be busy! My rest day was tomorrow, so I will be doing my last day tomorrow! And I have off Monday too! I am estastic!!

It is kind of quiet in here today! Where are you girls at?

kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.