Shrinking Violets Wednesday 11/15

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hey girls!

Well I survived DM w/flying colors...NO DOMS!

I wanted to run today but I will have no time. *pout pout* I will have to pick an alternated cardio to do at nap time. My ORIGINAL plan was for B&G today and a run tmrw but I counted days wrong and tmrw is my rest day! LOL If I can't pick a cardio maybe I'll just torture myself with B&G after all!}(

Hope everyone has a great day!:)

Shrinking Violets Check-in

Mercy! Cathe kicked my butt again yesterday morning. These workouts are getting tougher every week. Body Max 2 is a super challenging workout. Being familiar with the choreography, I really gave it my all during the step segment. I had a blast, but I started running out of energy during the power circuit segment. Once again, I was crawling to get my weights during the upper body segment. I need to remember that this is a marathon workout and pace myself accordingly. Body Max 2 is one of my favorite workouts of all time. I love it. The choreography is fun, and I love the music. I actually had to pause a few times yesterday morning to catch my breath and drink water. My ultimate goal is to soar through this workout and feel energized for the rest of the day instead of needing a nap! I need to find a good snack to fuel this workout because I got hungry during the power circuit segment again even though I ate a small orange before I started. This is a new experience for me because I almost always exercise before eating when I do a morning workout. I simply have no desire for food when I wake up at 4:00 a.m. Any suggestions for an early morning pre-workout snack?

After I experience the rest of the workouts in this series for a second time, I am planning to add Cathe’s premixes and my own personal mixes to my rotation. I am pondering the possibility of focusing on cardio and lower body for the rest of the year with a total body circuit once a week. I need to add a little more cardio to my rotation as well.

Has anyone tried the cardio premixes? Which one is your favorite? Which one is the most fun? Which one is the most intense?

Wendy, good job with Drill Max! Try a cardio premix from one of the new workouts today and report back to me! I need to add more cardio to my rotation.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Shrinking Violets Check-in

hello ladies,

wendy- great job. i don't have any DOMS from yesterday either. so which cardio did you decide on?

heather- i have yet to try any of the premixes although i am sure you can't go wrong with any of them;)

meg- great job on your run last night! what's on tap for today?

this morning i was supposed to do a 4 mile run but time got away from me and when i got on the TM my ankle felt a bit off so i walked at a fast pace for 2 miles.

have a great day to all the violets!!

Happy Hump Day!

No DOMS! Good for you guys!
Great job w/ DM.

Heather, I'm w/ Sunny on the premixes. Can't go wrong. It's nice to have all the choices isn't it?

Meg, hope you're back is feeling better.

I'm glad I waited till today to do DM. I'm going to do it now and my legs are feeling a little better. I guess Cathe knows what the hec she's doing w/ these rotations! LOL! Check back with ya'll when I'm done.

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

DM is HISTORY once again! You guys are right it is pretty fun! I'd much rather do DM than Imax any day!!! :p

Tomorrow is a run and Stretch Max so maybe I'll walk on my TM or do SB or RS. I feel pretty good. Hopefully it'll stay that way! LOL!

Wendy what did you end up doing? Did you work today? I'm off the rest of the week.

My bloodwork and the holtor monitor test were all normal. Now I'm just waiting to hear about the EKG.

BBL Ladies! Hello to everyone!

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Hey there girlies!

I ended up doing B&G after all! }( I will do a TM run tomorrow (to work out the kinks ;)) and I will rest on Friday. It just works out better for me that way!

Have no time to chat right now...just wanted to check in. Off to my mom's in about 20 for a visit and dinner!:9

Have a good night all!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.