Shrinking Violets and Turkeys all welcome 11/23!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Like the title this morning? :p :7

Today will be BM2. Totally not what I had originally planned which was the elliptical at the gym but hey...it's a woman's perogative to change her mind, right? ;) I am actually glad I opted to work out at home as the weather is nasty...cold, windy and rain-YUCK!x( I will do BM2 in full EXCEPT that I will be omitting the L/B weight work that comes after the blasts. I am STILL sore from that B&G premix AND I am running in a 5 mile race tomorrow so I need to save the legs! :eek:

Kali, Have you done that premix yet? What did you think?

Meg, You're welcome re: HSTA. Have fun with it and hopefully you'll get it for Christmas!}(

Heather, Have a happy holiday!

Sunny, I am still waiting for some that lemon cake you are making, missy!}( :9

Hi Jean!

Okay, I'm off to wake DH's butt up so that he can mind DS while I work out!

Have a great day of indulgence and work out HARD tomorrow!:+

Shrinking Violets Check-in

Happy Thanksgiving, Violets! :) I am ready for Cathe’s gobble gobble until I wobble wobble workout! ;-) Just kidding! :7 In keeping with the food theme, I am planning to do the Body Max 2 scrambled eggs premix for the first time this morning. I am hoping to burn a bunch of calories with this one so I can enjoy more pumpkin cheesecake today. :9

Wendy, I love the title. Are nuts welcome too? If not, I need to find a new check-in. :7 I did the Body Max 2 cardio and weights premix the morning after the Butts and Guts leg blast premix because my butt was still sore. This premix is formatted like the original Cardio and Weights. There is no lower body weight work in it. Cathe alternates cardio with upper body weight work and wraps up the workout with ab and core work and a nice stretch. It is a little less intense too, which might be good since your race is tomorrow.

Cathe is waiting for me. :7 It is time to start burning calories and finish cooking. Happy Thanksgiving to all my check-in friends! :) I am thankful to be blessed with so many encouragers and cheerleaders. This fitness journey is hard. It is a tremendous blessing to have such delightful company along the way. :)

Kali, I am waiting for a Butts and Guts leg blast check-in from you!

Sunny, are you making lemon cake? Do you want to take a road trip to Texas? I love lemon! :9

Maeghan, you must be in amazing shape. High Step Training is Cathe’s most challenging workout in my opinion.

Jean, I hope you find time for a refreshing workout today or tomorrow.

Love and hugs and blessings to all of you. :*

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Shrinking Violets Check-in

Thanks Heather! Believe me, I struggle too!!! I just love the challenges! You are really burning them up too lady!!

Wendy- have a good WO and save the legs! I wish wonderful luck in your race. Make sure you take pics, or well, the hubby take them!!

Happy Thanksgiving. Indulge and enjoy!!

I will WO tonight, or atleast I keep telling myself that!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Happy Thanksgiving girls!!

Things have been hectic and lost motivation to exercise so I really need to get on it! It has been weeks since I've put a dvd in the player and exercised. I am thinking of doing SJP today, which I wonder if i am starting off with the right one? I do remember it being fun! I am hoping to get back my motivation and lose some weight!

Wendy-It was rainy and yucky here yesterday, but it is brighter today. But is still damp and cold! Enjoy BM2!

Heather-Hope you enjoy BM2 also! That must be an awesome workout! I am hoping to get myself up for DM and B&G again.

Sunny-Are you making that delicious dessert? Yummy!:9 Send some my way!:)

Maeghan-Yes, I keep telling myself that I will workout, it just will be a matter of when today. What workout are you planning on doing? Enjoy whatever workout you do!

Hello to Jean,Kali and anyone I may have missed!

kim

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

No workout for me. Last night my throat and sinuses starting hurting and burning terribly. My voice comes and goes. I guess it's going to take it's course. x(

Kim, SJP is definatley a good one to start back with! It does have a huge fun factor!

Meg, I'll tell myself that too. Right.....:p

Heather, it is such a pleasure to check in with you. All of you guys!
You too bring me so much inspiration. I WILL be checking in with that leg blast premix. It is my goal for tomorrow, and after today I'm sure I'm going to be needing one! LOL! Have fun w/ scrambled eggs.

Wendy, you're still sore??? I'm not sure about that premix between you and Heather still having DOMS, YIKES!! Good idea tho saving your legs for tomorrow. Hope the weather is nicer! Good luck if I don't talk to you before hand.

Jean, hope you're doing well. Did you get to workout this morning?

Well have a wonderful day ladies. Enjoy today and we will work it off tomorrow! (((((HUGS)))))) for all of you!

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Shrinking Violets Check-in

Mercy! It is official. My beloved Cathe is trying to kill me this week! :eek: First the Butts and Guts leg blast premix, and now this! I just finished the Body Max 2 scrambled eggs premix, and my eggs are definitely scrambled. It is a good thing because I am extremely hungry after this workout. Be sure to have a big water bottle by your side when you attempt this one. I drank 32 ounces of water and really needed to take a break and refill my water bottle! For a pure cardio challenge, this cardio premix is tougher than any of the Terminator or Hardcore Extreme workouts. I need to work on my endurance. Whew! It was not my best performance by far, but I kept pressing on until I reached the finish line. The soothing stretch was my reward.

Pass the turkey, mashed potatoes, and pumpkin cheesecake please! :9 I need to go find something to eat for breakfast because I will pass out before noon if I do not refuel. Time to cook and eat! :)

Kim, it is good to see you again. :)

Kali, I pray that you will feel good enough to do the leg blast premix tomorrow. Friends do not let friends suffer butt DOMS alone, so you need to suffer with us! :7

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Happy Thanksgiving Violets!!!

wendy- cake is on the way:D hope those DOMS go away so you can be ready and roaring to go for your race today. i know you are gonna do us catheites proud;)

heather- you got it, but only if you promise to pass the pumpkin cheesecake:9 . isn't cathe just the greatest:D :D

meg- don't worry about a workout tonight just eat and enjoy!

kim- i am making a creamy lemon poke cake. the topping is made with whipped toping and lemon pudding, yummy!! be on the lookout for the postman:D . i am sending ((((motivation)))) your way.

kali-i hope you feel better soon. get some rest girl.

have a great holiday ladies!! if you can't be good today just be careful, wink, wink.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.