Shrinking Violets Tuesday November 7

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Flowers!:)

I have cardio on tap after work today. I didn't choose anything specific so I'll have to decide at the last minute. Maybe...just maybe I'll give that darned RS a try again!:7

Hope everyone has a great day!

Hey Kali!

Have fun with Cardio Fusion.

I have decided to do the timesaver cardio premix from BM2 today.:)

So why do you keep putting off doing DM?? :p

BBL!

Hello ladies,

Wendy- enjoy your cardio premix. i previewed that workout the other day and it looks fun!

kali- c'mon give DM a go. ha, i have alot of nerve i haven't even tried yet. let us know how you do.

today's workout was from barry's bootcamp, legs and butts. it was a half hour workout and then i did the cardio (tm) portion another 1/2 half. if i get time this evening i want to add in the additional cardio portion (20-25 mins) of plyo using the step!! so far i am digging these workouts.

hello to all the cheetahs to follow!

Sunny-Do you need a treadmill to do Barry's work outs?

Meg-How many pages is that Christmas list now? ;)

Kali-LOL, anti-Drill Max!? No!!! You are not allowed to be!:p

Well, I lied! I decided to just do the step combo portion of BM2. 25 minutes of cardio plus w/u and stretch. I needed a break. My body is screaming from being pushed so hard the last few days. I only did it on the platform but still worked up a good sweat! }(

I was going to do LIC in full (first time) tomorrow since I had to work but someone offered to take my shift tmrw so I'm headin' to the gym to take this new BootCamp class they are offering! From the description sounds like it's gonna be TOUGH!}( I can't wait!!!

Wendy- I told my DH he better start playing the lotto, that's how long the list is!!! I really liked the set in that one too. Kinda neat. I will do it one more time, maybe tomorrow or Friday, then send it back, so you won't have to be parted with it too long!! Thank you Wendy!

Sunny- Barry's are on my list too! I know Lora (lorajc) is really enjoying them too!

Kali- comon! you can do it woman!! You are a tough cookie!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Meg, You can keep it a bit longer if you'd like. Lord knows I've got enough new stuff to keep me busy for a while! :7

kali- c'mon girl. i know you can do it!

meg- so which workouts are on your long list?:p . i think these forums help to add to our lists. LOL

wendy- you are kicking butt with your workouts! you do not need a treadmill for bbc. it's one of the cardio options. they have another that's high intensity on the floor and/or using a step. did you get your new jari in yet?

ttyl...

SD-
the short version:

HSC
HSTA
Low max
kick max
the gym styles
ab hits
PH/MIS/BM
cardio hits
maybe some of her older steps, since I like the straight cardio ones

AMy Bentos 3 new ones
Barry's BC
a few yogas

Again, this is the SHORT list LOL!!! And this is ONLY the videos. There are many more items, like WO clothes that I need desperately since mine are all stretched out, dumbells, weight plates, DB rack, MP3 or IPOD, HRM, new sneaks for running and studio, and of course LOTS of clothes!!!! Oh and some boots would be nice, and some AVON stuff, auto matic car starter, and um..............well, you get the pic!!!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Sunny: Thanks for the BBC info! You just enabled me! I'll be nice though and put them on my Christmas list!}(

Meg: WHOA girl! What a list you have there! Holy moly! LOL :7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.