Shrinking Violets Thursday 8/24

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hi girly girls!:+

I had to tweek my rotation a bit to make up for the fact that I did not feel like doing my weight work yesterday. In order to make it work I will have to split up my weight work between today and tomorrow instead of doing a total body work out in one day. I think I will do L&G today and CTX upper body tomorrow...this is all assuming I feel well enough!

Hope all is well amongst the flowers today!;)

Hey Wendy and others who follow,

Yesterday was supposed to do HSTA,but all the running around didn't get me home till late and I was pooped! So I have that on the agenda this afternoon after work. Yes, summer is over and I have to head back to work!x(

Wendy-get to feeling better girl! Seriously though,hope you get well soon!

Will talk to you ladies this evening!

kim

Hi Kim!

I am having HSTA delivered TODAY!!! YIPPEEEE! I get to entere LEG PRESS HELL!}( :7 :7 :7 }( I also finally bought the RS dvd and preordered the new work outs. I had preordered them the 1st or 2nd day there were available but lost my mind momentarily and cancelled the order a while back for some really STUPID reason! LOL I finally decided I needed to do it again. :)

Thanks for the well wishes!

hey violets!!

Wendy- you will love that workout, it's awesome. i don't think the leg presses were too much.

i did slim & lean this morning. i procrastinated on this workout because i really didn't think i would like it at all...I LOVE IT!!!. great workout. my muscles felt it!!! THANKS WENDY:D }( :p

jean-hello!

hello to all the violets to follow:D

I just did Slim and Lean! I really liked it! My shoulders were burning! I wish the ab segment was a little longer though. I really liked the moves!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in July 25 2006 and Fitness album!!!!

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/151/.png[/img] [/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

wendy-i didn't think i would like it because of the 96 squats and 76 lunges...lol. i really thought it would be overkill but for some reason it was not. i wasn't able to do every rep but i will work up to it.
when do you start your new job?

SD, I will most likely start my job in the beginning of September.

Meg, my one complaint with the Jari vids is that her ab work is weak but that is easy enough to fix with Cathe around! ;-) I also dislike the fact that RttC does not have a warm up in it. Oh well...

I agree about the warm up. What is up with that?? Oh well. Guess I need to order core max! Lora over in the maniac thread gave me a link to someone coming out with a 60 min ab vid. I will find out who it was and let you know if you are interested. I am!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in July 25 2006 and Fitness album!!!!

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/151/.png[/img] [/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

Shrinking Violets Check-in

I have been celebrating my birthday all week and forgot to check-in here. I have been staying up way too late and eating too much sugar and basically goofing off all week. :eek: I did Push Pull Tuesday night. I went to the club last night and jogged in the pool. Today was an unplanned rest day. I enjoyed turtle cheesecake tonight. :9 No birthday cake for me tomorrow. I have already had more than enough sugar this week.

I am hoping to do a Cathe cardio workout in the morning and go to the club and jog in the pool before my hair appointment and pedicure. I rented a cottage for a special retreat. I am looking forward to some quiet time. No phone. No computer. No distractions. Just my Bible and some praise music. :)

Muscle Max, Gym Style Legs, Core Max, and Stretch Max arrived today. I will preview them after my retreat and plan my next rotation. Next week is a planned recovery week. I am planning to take my friend’s cardio boot camp class at the club once for the challenge, jog in the pool or walk at the lake the other days, and rest. I also need to deep clean my living room.

I need to finish Laundry Max and packing tonight. It is finally time for Cathe to start filming these long-awaited workouts. I am so excited! :7

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.