Shrinking Violets Thursday 8/17

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
G'morning Violets!

I am tired, tired, tired! I made the really super duper DUMB mistake of having a super caffeinated protein shake after my w/o at the gym last night! DOH! Needless to say I was up waaay too late!x(

I have to do ATLEAST ab work today but may do Ripped as well. It's supposed to be my rest day but I blew off abs yesterday and due to my weekend away, I only got in one weight w/o this week. I'd like to squeeze in another if possible. }(

I am really liking Jari's work outs. I am seeing more definition and I'm loving it!

Kali, I checked out your picture trail yesterday and I love the new bathing suit! Your abs are lookin' FABULOUS girl! ^5's!!!! :+

Hey Wendy,

I am glad you are feeling better! And it sounds like you are having alot of fun at the gym! I have been debating on joining one, and me and dh are considering one near by. It also sounds like you are enjoying Jari's workouts! I looked on the web site and it looks very interesting! Just wanted to know if it is totally weights or is alittle cardio in there? I previewed it and saw mostly weights. Do you think she is harder than Cathe when it comes to weights? And how do you mixed the two? Enough questions for ya?:p I seriously want to give her a try!

Yesterday I made a big mistake!!:-( I thought I had bought diet mountain dew soda (which I love so much) and I had bought the regular. My gosh, I had drank two cups before I knew what I did!x( I went to look at the bottle because the soda was tasting waaaaay too good! I just thought maybe it was a good batch! Man am I feeling guilty after eating so good yesterday! Guess I need to be more careful before picking off the shelf huh?

Today I will be doing ME and BC combo, and please pray for me! i have tried it a couple of times and never been able to finish.

Hey to Kali,and HC!

kim

Hey girlies,

I just finished ME and BC combo and it really drains me! My body shakes so bad at the end! I guess that is a good thing huh? Well today I have also eaten a peach for breakfast and don't know what I will eat for a snack. I need to cut my portions down now.

Kali- Did you say you were taking MSM for joints? My hip is feeling better, but the hip keeps clicking when I do certain exercise movements. In fact my other hip is also clicking! I have found out alot of my joints seem to do that when I exercise! I feel like a kernels in a popcorn popper!!:7 I was wondering if you taking that only sparatically or always?

okay ladies, I'm off to find a snack!

kim

good afternoon ladies,

wendy- you are looking great!! i am just dying for my jari to come in. how has your eating been?

kim-great workout!!!! i have yet to try that pre-mix

this morning i did HSC.

where are all the rest of the violets today...???

hi,everybody
I have been missing for a while,but now i am back. I have been busy with work, school and wedding planning. I am back so that is good and i will try to post in the morning, before it is too busy for me to get on the internet.
I will post later after i read the messages from a week or so.
take care
violet

Hi Violet, Wendy, SD, and Kim!!
My eating has been good, WWbagel with PB and sugar free jelly (what a surprise huh), then turkey and CB on WW bread (another surprise).
I am really hungry now, so I am going to have some Kashi cereal with FF milk.

This was my circiut WO:
10-12 reps of each

DB Chest Fly: 15lb
Push Ups
Lat Pull Overs: 15#
Shoulder Press on the ball: 10#
Lateral Raises: 8#
Hover Squats: 30#
Static Lunges: 30#
One Arm Rows: 15#
Lying Tricep Extensions: 10#
Concentration Bicep Curls on the ball: 15#

Then I did 2 Imax2 Segments, then repeated it 2 more times (total of 3). THe last Imax2 part I did 3 segments with no recovery in between.
I feel like I could go heavier with some, but I really need to buy some 12# and 20# dumbells.

I was dripping, and it felt great! It was just over an hour.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in July 25 2006 and Fitness album!!!!

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/152/.png[/img] [/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

Well hello Violets!

Awesome workout Meg! Holy crap!

Welcome back Violet!

SD, a package came in the mail and I thought it was my wo's but it was 2 little stuffed halloween toys I ordered for my DS! I was like YEEAHHH! And then awwwwww. But his face lit up when he saw them!

Hey Kim! I take MSM regularly now. 2 a day. I think it's my hip because it bothers me when I'm doing reverse crunches with my legs up. I really should get it checked. Hope you're doing ok with your eating.

Hiya Wendy! The GTG is in about 45 days!! I can't wait to meet you in person. Oh thanks about the abs. Too bad all my jeans are too tight. x(x( I have got to stick to this rotation and keep my eating in check.

I just ate a piece of pizza. That's in check aina?? LOL! That's all I had today tho so far. I will have a clean dinner. Maybe. Maybe I won't eat anything else today.

I'm supposed to do CTX Step and Intervals but don't have it. So I'm going to do All Step and Coremax segment 1. I know there's no intervals in it, but I just started TTOM last night so any cardio will be a plus.

So I'm off to workout. Be back later! Hope you're all well.

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Miss Kali!!! One slice of pizza is not enough lady!! Especially if you are doing Cathe WO's! You look wonderful, so make sure you are giving your body enough fuel, or you won't see good results!!! Take care of that great body you have!:)

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in July 25 2006 and Fitness album!!!!

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/152/.png[/img] [/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

Shrinking Violets Check-in

After my Bible study this morning, I did Muscle Endurance for the first time in months. Wow! This is one tough workout! My biceps are still crying tonight. I was still sore from doing Leaner Legs 48 hours earlier, and I really felt the leg presses and the glute raises. Ouch! I saved the abs from Muscle Endurance for tonight and did the third segment of Total Body Stretching.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.